The Challenge: Generic Thread

55369 posts / 0 new
Last post

Marie so quick to defend Nany >>>>>>

& I DIE @ her storming towards Derek after pushing Sam into the plant

i loved marie and nany's friendship on seasons

I dont not trust the people who say they didnt like BOTS2

Marie on Seasons 2>>>>> 

i hope we get an appearance of that on Season 30. 

Watching champs vs pros and the reunion and it makes me cringe how they try making John and Camila the present day Coral and Miz but the latter were actually good friends so they had more genuine and better chemistry and were also legimately funny and quotable. John and Camila are just played out trash.

Watching champs vs pros and the reunion and it makes me cringe how they try making John and Camila the present day Coral and Miz but the latter were actually good friends so they had more genuine and better chemistry and were also legimately funny and quotable. John and Camila are just played out trash.

Really? I don't get that at all.

Omggggg I loved Derek in that moment he was so overdramatic and lit for no reason. I miss him on the low lol 

rwportland2 wrote:

i just meant in the sense how they show them the most. Just like how they were both on that MLB thing. I feel like mtv tries to make them the faces of the show just like how coral and Miz were back in the golden era since they always appeared on challenges then.

I dont not trust the people who say they didnt like BOTS2

Debut Album wrote:

rwportland2 wrote:Watching champs vs pros and the reunion and it makes me cringe how they try making John and Camila the present day Coral and Miz but the latter were actually good friends so they had more genuine and better chemistry and were also legimately funny and quotable. John and Camila are just played out trash.

i just meant in the sense how they show them the most. Just like how they were both on that MLB thing. I feel like mtv tries to make them the faces of the show just like how coral and Miz were back in the golden era since they always appeared on challenges then.

Oh yeah..you're right. They do do that and I wish they didn't. That's really gonna hurt this show in the long run.

Wes said Bananas have send him into elimination rounds 7 times (he said that in exes 2 episode 1)

Does anyone remember these times

Wes said Bananas have send him into elimination rounds 7 times (he said that in exes 2 episode 1)Does anyone remember these times

I know he sent him in Ruins 3 times, Exes 1 time, Rivals 3 3 times, but where the hell he got 7 times before Exes 2.

I miss trailers/cast like this:

LIT

LIT

Eh. Not all that great honestly IMO. 

Gucci Mane wrote:

LIT

Ok

This is random but I'm dong something...

Out of recent girls, would you guys say Nicole R, Devyn, Nicole Z, Jemmye and Sylvia made enough impact (good or bad) on there appearences to sit with girls like Marie, Nia, Ashley, Latoya, Amanda, Kailah? and how would you rank those five?

Based on who I think provided the most.

Sylvia

Nicole Z

Devyn

Nicole R

Jemmye

Yeah, Jemmye has been so secondary to her female counterparts but for some reason I feel like I underrate her until I can't possibly remember what she's done on these challenges.

Gucci Mane wrote:

LIT

the fuck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLiu9sqxvuYBest generic ever imo 

Ugh.  Evan's fucking annoying, attention-starved ass is repulsive.

Debut Album wrote:

Gucci Mane wrote:I miss trailers/cast like this:

LIT

the fuck?

It's not. Like I wasn't entertained at all with that trailer. Maybe it's because the Season itself was Average but IDK.

That was Horrible. Especially with Evan's pathetic ass yelling.

Debut Album wrote:

Gucci Mane wrote:I miss trailers/cast like this:

LIT

Ok

Rivals 2 was the last 2 minute trailer. The good days ugh. Shit got me so hyped

leroy vs wes and wes got hurt and TJ suggests him to "bow out bro, its not worth it" Biggrin only time he is ok with quitting

leroy vs wes and wes got hurt and TJ suggests him to "bow out bro, its not worth it" Biggrin only time he is ok with quitting

He was okay with Mike/Leroy quitting Rivals finals.

Meh. Battle of the Seasons 2’s opening is better.

Priink wrote:

Priink wrote:

Pages