The Challenge: Generic Thread

61019 posts / 0 new
Last post

I don't why people are coming down on Dustin. What was he supposed to do? Go against Heather which is the real reason for the hybrid Vegas team? I mean it would've been cool to se 2 vegas teams but Dustin made the right call as it allowed him to be on that season and IMO he was damn entertaining on it.

I don't why people are coming down on Dustin. What was he supposed to do? Go against Heather which is the real reason for the hybrid Vegas team? I mean it would've been cool to se 2 vegas teams but Dustin made the right call as it allowed him to be on that season and IMO he was damn entertaining on it.

Well we all know how Dustin and Heather turned out so he should have just shut the fuck up and dealt with it. There were far worse rivalries on some of the other teams lol

I just wanted Nany to be a challenge champion and BOTS was her best shot. Plus maybe if Leroy had won we wouldn't see him as much. 

Debut Album wrote:

Well we all know how Dustin and Heather turned out so he should have just shut the fuck up and dealt with it. There were far worse rivalries on some of the other teams lol

You mean she. I don't think Dustin would've minded being on a team with Cooke. Heather was the problem.

I just wanted Nany to be a challenge champion and BOTS was her best shot. Plus maybe if Leroy had won we wouldn't see him as much. 

True.

BOTS Nany >>>>>>>>

FOREVER one of my favorite rookie debuts.

BOTS Nany >>>>>>>>FOREVER one of my favorite rookie debuts.

Agreed. I always thought Nany was at her best on Seasons 2. She never came close to what she was there IMO.

I'm glad Nany retired though. She was never as fun as she showed in Seasons 2. She kinda got back to it on Rivals 3 but I feel like she's in a much better life situation now.

Nany on seasons 2>>>>>> 

That Vegas 2 team + a Hollywood team of Will/Brianna/Kim/Greg were my dream Seasons 2 teams.

Nany was amazing on Seasons 2! The Chronicles of Nanyia episode will seriously never get old. 

The Frank/Nany rivalry >>>>>

Seasons 2 was a fantastic season, but it could have even been better if Arissa, Frank, Cooke, Adam R, & the  Road Rules team + Sydney  had been there.  

Nany set the bar high on that season & she sadly just went downhill from there. 

I'm mad we will never see Ashli again smh

AlwaysAMess wrote:

Agreed. I always thought Nany was at her best on Seasons 2. She never came close to what she was there IMO.

She let the game take a toll on her :/ that's what siding with Bananas will do to you 

Nany was amazing on Seasons 2! The Chronicles of Nanyia episode will seriously never get old. The Frank/Nany rivalry >>>>>

KellyAnne would have finally done a good season lol

Debut Album wrote:

AlwaysAMess wrote:BOTS Nany >>>>>>>>FOREVER one of my favorite rookie debuts.

She let the game take a toll on her :/ that's what siding with Bananas will do to you 

same thing that happened to Paula and Robin.

You know I feel for her. She's honestly been on 4 of the worst seasons ever lmao. I hope she comes back just so she can be on a decent season.

rwportland2 wrote:

You know I feel for her. She's honestly been on 4 of the worst seasons ever lmao. I hope she comes back just so she can be on a decent season.

Ceej3 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

Those two are like the poster children of that shit honestly.

KellyAnne needs to comeback. I like her zany personality. 

rwportland2 wrote:

Ceej3 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

Those two are like the poster children of that shit honestly.

Speaking of her I think it's halarious so many people loved her prior to bloodlines but now alot of people don't like her now lol. 

Ceej3 wrote:

Speaking of her I think it's halarious so many people loved her prior to bloodlines but now alot of people don't like her now lol. 

Yeah I find it funny too lol she really brought the drama on Bloodlines, I thought she had a great comeback. Rivals 3 was her only season where she was very low key but she was still a positive presence on the show and I enjoyed her. Some great cast members have off seasons like Katie who was pretty quiet on Sexes 2, Gauntlet 2 and Fresh Meat before going back to being entertaining on Gauntlet 3. I would prefer KellyAnne to act like herself instead of just starting some BS drama for the cameras. Most of the drama KellyAnne has been involved with on the show actually has to do with the game. 

And I still think KellyAnne has a lot of potential to do well, she's been getting screwed in these BS eliminations that barely require any type of skill. She was one of the best performing girls on Bloodlines. 

No they should have just dropped fucking Dustin's bitch ass and unbanned Adam like they should have never done in the first place. To think Dustin ruined what could have been makes me never want to see him again.Alton, Arissa, Trishelle, and Frank>>>>>>

Debut Album wrote:

Ceej3 wrote:KellyAnne needs to comeback. I like her zany personality. 

Yeah I find it funny too lol she really brought the drama on Bloodlines, I thought she had a great comeback. Rivals 3 was her only season where she was very low key but she was still a positive presence on the show and I enjoyed her. Some great cast members have off seasons like Katie who was pretty quiet on Sexes 2, Gauntlet 2 and Fresh Meat before going back to being entertaining on Gauntlet 3. I would prefer KellyAnne to act like herself instead of just starting some BS drama for the cameras. Most of the drama KellyAnne has been involved with on the show actually has to do with the game. And I still think KellyAnne has a lot of potential to do well, she's been getting screwed in these BS eliminations that barely require any type of skill. She was one of the best performing girls on Bloodlines. 

Yeah Kellyanne was a fun presence on her two later seasons. She wasn't as much of a firecracker like she was in her younger years but I thought she had some good one liners in her confessionals. She was hilarious to me during the up all night challenge on Rivals 3 and the soap challenge. 

She really should have done Invasion since it was an individual game and I wanted to see her go up against the other underdogs. 

The best overall competitors come from the golden era, the days of Real World and Road Rules (no Fresh Meat). From the Real World/Road Rule Challenge to the Gauntlet 2. Shane, Darrell and CT further put a stamp on that with their strong performances on Invasions. 

What's funny to me is how much of a background character Shane used to be & now he was one of the stars.

Pages