The Challenge: Generic Thread

58258 posts / 0 new
Last post

Let's ask Anderson Cooper about JD's stuffing abilities. ☕️

People are writing articles about vevmo? lmao What an iconic board... truly though every single message board and social media account on the internet gets their info from here yet talks shit.

Well, they did say Vevmo is only good for getting sources, so at least through that back handed compliment, they acknowledged Vevmo and more importantly Queen PinkRose's signifcance to The Challenge community.

Let's ask Anderson Cooper about JD's stuffing abilities. ☕️

JD slept with that silver fox!? lucky.

Let's ask Anderson Cooper about JD's stuffing abilities. ☕️

JD slept with that silver fox!? lucky.

Who is the most boring cast member EVER? Like everytime they spoke they made you want to fall asleep and they were completely invisible on The Challenge.Mine is JD.

JD is a good one. He was much more entertaining on the Real World. Derek from Viewers Revenge was super boring to me too.

Nick RW and Nick RR

HonestTea101 wrote:

Who is the most boring cast member EVER? Like everytime they spoke they made you want to fall asleep and they were completely invisible on The Challenge.Mine is JD.

JD is a good one. He was much more entertaining on the Real World. Derek from Viewers Revenge was super boring to me too.

For the sake of not reiterating why JD, i'll choose both Anthony's on Invasions and Bloodlines. Their confessionals were a snoozefest.

 

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Let's ask Anderson Cooper about JD's stuffing abilities. ☕️

JD slept with that silver fox!? lucky.

AlwaysAMess wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:

AlwaysAMess wrote:
LurkerNoMore wrote:Retweet if you're Caucasian

What if you’re only half?

Ooooh, good question. What do you put on standardized tests, applications, identification and whatnot? 

Under race I mark caucasian and Native American, and then under ethnicity I mark Latino. (My mom is white while my dad is of Mexican descent with mainly Native American ancestry.) Blum 3

Okay dis mans is sexy. I can already tell. ❤️

Dont try it.

That reddit post got me triggered af. I've been here for quite sometime now but the reddit users must be retarded (not all of them) because unlike them I don't tend to generalise a whole fucking forum. Anyways the dude in Reddit that says that Jenna is one of the best competitors of the show needs to be slapped. That comment made me cringe and I had to stop my self from getting tons of downvotes on reddit.

JD was such a disappointment. Never forget that broken coffee table. I'm also sad that Rianna didn't get more screentime bc the cast said she was hilarious. But Anthony (KA's cousin) was another generic dude so he came off as blah same with Nick Brown. Some of the Fresh Meat too. 

I would have fucked with this BOTS2 team so hard

I would have fucked with this BOTS2 team so hard

Ugh we were robbed of Nany and Cooke being champions. Had they been a team, Zach would still be trying for that win lmao.

I would have fucked with this BOTS2 team so hard

I wishhhhh

HonestTea101 wrote:

I would have fucked with this BOTS2 team so hard

I wishhhhh

I can't believe how they made a hybrid team with that particular season that was WIDELY viewed as the best one with the best people and dynamic. Like they should have went with a "new las vegas season" team and they should have put Alton, Trishelle, Derrick and Rachel as a old school season team or something ...

No they should have just dropped fucking Dustin's bitch ass and unbanned Adam like they should have never done in the first place. To think Dustin ruined what could have been makes me never want to see him again.

Alton, Arissa, Trishelle, and Frank>>>>>>

challenge13 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:I would have fucked with this BOTS2 team so hard

I wishhhhh

I can't believe how they made a hybrid team with that particular season that was WIDELY viewed as the best one with the best people and dynamic. Like they should have went with a "new las vegas season" team and they should have put Alton, Trishelle, Derrick and Rachel as a old school season team or something ...

We also could have got a Road Rules team Sad Shane said that they were contacted but something happened.

 

GDInstall wrote:

challenge13 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:I would have fucked with this BOTS2 team so hard

I wishhhhh

I can't believe how they made a hybrid team with that particular season that was WIDELY viewed as the best one with the best people and dynamic. Like they should have went with a "new las vegas season" team and they should have put Alton, Trishelle, Derrick and Rachel as a old school season team or something ...

We also could have got a Road Rules team Sad Shane said that they were contacted but something happened. 

They couldnt get another girl for The Campus Crawl team. They only had Shane, Darrell, and Rachel but Kendal declined.

No they should have just dropped fucking Dustin's bitch ass and unbanned Adam like they should have never done in the first place. To think Dustin ruined what could have been makes me never want to see him again.Alton, Arissa, Trishelle, and Frank>>>>>>

To think that they had the opportunity to make this happening.....smh.

Dustin, Adam R., Nany, Cooke (I guess) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I like Naomi more than I like Cooke lmao.

Dustin, Adam R., Nany, Cooke (I guess) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I like Naomi more than I like Cooke lmao.

I would have shut the fuck up even with Leroy there if we got both Vegas teams.

HonestTea101 wrote:

I would have fucked with this BOTS2 team so hard

Ugh we were robbed of Nany and Cooke being champions. Had they been a team, Zach would still be trying for that win lmao.

I would have fucked with this BOTS2 team so hard

Dustin is such a bitch tbh

I would have fucked with this BOTS2 team so hard

Don't get me wrong I like CT and I liked Diem and I understand their relationship was/is important to the show. But I think it's overrated at this point. Just my opinion. 

Dustins wallpaper girlfriend at the time didn't want him being on a team with Cooke Sad

Adam R was challenge entertainment in the making. It's too bad he was banned. 

Some people need to understand that Diem also had close relationships with production and with some executives even a bff status. So them bringing up Diem doesn't necassary mean that they are pushing for CT/Diem. Sometimes there are the people behind the camera that want to pay a tribute to her since it was her anniversary. I'm sure there was many people that knew and thought about Diem that day.
Plus: Invasion is the first season that CT does after her death. Her death was the reason why he was MIA for about three years besides his little tribute. It was already said many times that CT had a rough life after that and his son got him through it. That has been CT's storyline this season on Invasion and since Diem's death was the start of CT's down phase, they had to incorporate this.
I don't get how people get so "mad" over a little tribute to a cast member that everyone involved in this really liked. 

Adam R was challenge entertainment in the making. It's too bad he was banned. 

I would have fucked with this BOTS2 team so hard

Ugh. That Team would've been perfection and they would've won the whole show.

Pages