The Challenge: Generic Thread

57860 posts / 0 new
Last post

I am now convinced I am the only person alive who loves Montana.  :(

I am now convinced I am the only person alive who loves Montana.  :(

Disgusted.

Does this site ever get cast interviews?

We havent had one in a long time

messytessy wrote:

We havent had one in a long time

How come?

Brittini is so beautiful now

Brittini is so beautiful now

damn she really is gorgeous

that's a pic from November I always had saved in my phone btw but still <33333

Honestly they were doing  fine in terms of AYTO until they brought Amanda/Nelson/Hunter into the mix then it just went downhill from there to me. Personally  I don't mind  Adam/Simone/Dario/Anthony/Nate/Briana/Christina/Devin and Cheyenne but all the others are just trash.

I also don't get the appeal of Ashley M.  , She seems like like such a evil soul.

I actually don't even see the need for AYTO 4 or 5 getting their debuts tbh , but to each there own. I honestly feel like they should give a lot of new school RW and Bloodlines a chance I mean look how Jonna turned out , like Sarah said certain  seasons and themes bring different  characteristics out of people , they should really at least give most of the New RW Kids a chance or two to show up before deciding to never call them I mean the fact that Jamie L has gotten dropped from almost every challenge after her season or the fact Dylan and Emilee were the alternates of Invasion is a little ridiculous.

Brittini was always attractive. 

Brittini was always attractive. 

Maybe even one of the most attractive 

I wish these 5 won Cutthroat. This was the only season I liked Johnny.

I hated Jenn and Emily though.

Take that back, I think I somewhat liked Emily, but I was pissed she took out Melinda.

Ugh, my favorite guy (Derrick), two of my favorite girls (Jenn and Emily), someone I was neutral on but grew to love (Theresa), and Bananas. What a fucking team. Put them together today and they'd dominate.

HonestTea101 wrote:

Ugh, my favorite guy (Derrick), two of my favorite girls (Jenn and Emily), someone I was neutral on but grew to love (Theresa), and Bananas. What a fucking team. Put them together today and they'd dominate.

Literally all of them are terrible with puzzles. Who would take charge?

Morris1721 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:I wish these 5 won Cutthroat. This was the only season I liked Johnny.

Did't Theresa perform decent on puzzles on Exes 2?

GDInstall wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:I wish these 5 won Cutthroat. This was the only season I liked Johnny.

Did't Theresa perform decent on puzzles on Exes 2?

Did she? She always said that she is terrible in them and would they actually listen to Theresa?

I dont think there were any puzzles in the Cutthroat final so they would have been fine. It was endurance and they're all good at that. They wouldnt have been slow at the tire part and carrying the dummy with more people either

I dont think there were any puzzles in the Cutthroat final so they would have been fine. It was endurance and they're all good at that. They wouldnt have been slow at the tire part and carrying the dummy with more people either

Wasn't there a russian roadpuzzle?
I didn't thought that we were talking about Cutthroat though. If Blue and Red were competing, then it could have been a really close call, but I assume that Emily would have slowed them down massively since she didn't had that good of endurance during Cutthroat. After Cutthroat she started training hard. I just think team Red would have won regardless.

it would be much closer if they had those five members. 

There’s a thread on The Challenge Reddit talking shit about us and this site: https://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/67bpvj/vevmo_hates_jenna_...

They complain about Vevmo, but without it they wouldn’t have any spoilers. *rolls eyes*

whoops double post

Take that back, I think I somewhat liked Emily, but I was pissed she took out Melinda.

Melinda was my bitch <3

ME TOO. Such a great dynamic between the 5 of them

There’s a thread on The Challenge Reddit talking shit about us and this site: https://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/67bpvj/vevmo_hates_jenna_... complain about Vevmo, but without it they wouldn’t have any spoilers. *rolls eyes*

Okay I'm coming for them later tonight

Vevmo spazzing jfc

Delete

Yikes how could anyone stand that site layout. Vevmo is so much more appealing than that trash lol

No.

Pages