San Diego 2.Frank/Sam/Ashley/Zach. 

Wow--that was obvious and I would have probably never thought of it

Tragic. 

Debut Album wrote:

Tragic. 

Tragic. But they count.

I guess you could combine the Fresh Meats again? Although no one wants to see this abysmal team.

Evan/Kenny/Laurel/CM

I guess you could combine the Fresh Meats again? Although no one wants to see this abysmal team.Evan/Kenny/Laurel/CM

You actually don't even need to combine the FM. Take Laurel and CM out for Evelyn and Aviv and you got a Fresh Meat 1 Champion team.

But you're right though...Noone wants to see that shit...well at least I don't.

Las Vegas 

Leroy Cooke Nany Dustin - They wouldve stomped.

Ceej3 wrote:

I want to low key respond to him and say aren't you just salty you didn't get casted? Oops

just make sure you say *cast not casted since that's not a word. (pet peeve of mine)

vh1?

or was it v1man? I miss that weirdo

V1Man. Gone but not forgotten lmaoo

Emotional wrote:

V1Man. Gone and should be forgotten lmaoo

Fixed.

gamer73 wrote:

Emotional wrote:or was it v1man? I miss that weirdo

V1Man. Gone and should be forgotten lmaoo

Fixed.

Agreed. He was awful.

I've seen his ass on Twitter, yuck.

V1Man wasn't that bad...there's far worse around here

I liked reading his self-important texts.

3 more days <3

Are we allowed to bring this up here?

3 more days <3                          Are we allowed to bring this up here?

3 days till what?

3 more days and 55 minutes. 

hardbitten wrote:

3 days till what?

the 19th?

hardbitten wrote:

3 days till what?

The Challenge: Floppin to the Ground 

begins filming. or flying bitches out. One or the other.

HonestTea101 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:3 more days <3                          Are we allowed to bring this up here?

3 days till what?

the 19th?

Is this date supposed to be important?

edit: oh challenge 30 lol

I hope the cast is good though. From what we got there were a couple of good names and alot of flops and people I hate. Hopefully there is some salvation.

Watchng Cutthroat. I want something like that again.

btw. Cara was god awful and Laurel flopped hard on certain missions, they were def. at their worst on that season.

Watchng Cutthroat. I want something like that again.btw. Cara was god awful and Laurel flopped hard on certain missions, they were def. at their worst on that season.

Not surprising. Laurel has always been a flop.

CokoMaggot wrote:

imallergic wrote:

xHollyangel wrote:Aw Wes too bad he stopped caring after Rivals 2 and had that display on Rivals 3. I can of understand, he moved on and he was majorly screwed on Exes 2 which by the way was his win. He is also the only delusional Austin cast member that actually could back it out and prove that his delusional speeches weren't just words. Specially when it came to swimming. Loved that he won Duel 1. 

crazy to think that Austin has so many people who have won but also the most pathetic winners besides Wes and Nehemiah. Danny and Melinda STILL with their zero elimination wins/final appearances. But I loved seeing Lacey on BOTS2

Austin and Key West are only 2 RW or RR seasons who could made full champ male/female team for BOTS.

RR-South Pacific for sure.  Abram/Dave/Cara/Christena

It's  down right criminal that Cara has a win under her belt yet Tina does not.

Does anyone remember those videos that were a compilation of the greatest challenge moments? Does anyone have the link?

I'vebeen looking for that as well. It's somewhere barried in this thread or a thread of its own, but perhaps mods deleted it as well.

It sucks because that was such a well put together thing.

I have most seasons/access to all of them + I have programs to make vids and was thinking about doing one but that takes too much time.

FOUND IT

edit

wutzrenzi wrote:

Watchng Cutthroat. I want something like that again.btw. Cara was god awful and Laurel flopped hard on certain missions, they were def. at their worst on that season.

Not surprising. Laurel has always been a flop.

Cmon DA...

4 appearances on the challenge = 4 finals and 1 win (Now 5th appearance on Invasions) How is that a flop? Dominated FM2 missions with Kenny. Cmon.

Anyways I took a little peak at Challenge 30 cast and the cast is awful for the 30 mothafckin season of this show. They should've done something more special and reached out to more people, bettering the conditions and the prize money. 

Pages