The Challenge: Generic Thread

55372 posts / 0 new
Last post

But seasons 21-29>>>>> the Gauntlet 3 to Fresh Meat 2 era

Crap.

I've only been reading vevmo the past few days and back during the final week of speculation before S29 departures, but could someone tell me about this guy Superboy. 

On the Challenge subreddit, he's been the most annoying dude ever, and I saw him mention that his name was Superboy. I then looked him up and found a couple years of people being mad at him for stuff. 

Cody randomly liked 3 of my live tweets last night, I was almost offended as to when Candice liked my shit. Like go away dont look at my tweets

Cara Maria was right

Late this as well can someon pm me the pic pleasee (from the Evelyn discussions)

I've only been reading vevmo the past few days and back during the final week of speculation before S29 departures, but could someone tell me about this guy Superboy. On the Challenge subreddit, he's been the most annoying dude ever, and I saw him mention that his name was Superboy. I then looked him up and found a couple years of people being mad at him for stuff. 

OMFG. We don't say that name around here. Fuck that guy.

One of the top two worst posters here, right next to V1Man

Just started rewatching Inferno 1 and all gotta say is

1. CAMPUS MOTHERFUCKING CRAWL

2. Veronica "WHAT IS SHE DOING?!?"

superboy actually messaged me on reddit too..fucking weirdo

and btw hes so hated on the challenge subreddit

Superboy posts here lmao under the name Oblivion.

I don't mind him lol he put up all those old RR seasons pre-Semester at Sea on YouTube that I would've never seen otherwise.

yoo they legit hate him on challenge sub graphik you see taht shit lmao

Damn near every one of his posts get downvoted to hell lmaooooo

Who is that cunt that had the nerve to say they won't bring back The Kang because of him demolishing John?

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

Damn near every one of his posts get downvoted to hell lmaoooooWho is that cunt that had the nerve to say they won't bring back The Kang because of him demolishing John?

https://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/64zrg6/anyone_else_think_...

I can't mess with Reddit lol they do too much 

When you're pretty sure that the only people who aren't obsessed with Jenna on the Facebook page come from Vevmo LOL they really are up her cooch. Guess they wanted to get a taste of Zach and Jay's salty ass cum ☕️ 

It's not that I don't respect the old seasons(I actually love them a lot), I just do not respect him. 

When you're pretty sure that the only people who aren't obsessed with Jenna on the Facebook page come from Vevmo LOL they really are up her cooch. Guess they wanted to get a taste of Zach and Jay's salty ass cum ☕️ 

Eh, there seems to be more now who aren't Jenna marks

People really got around #tbt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT3OYu5R-jg

I actually appreciate Gauntlet 3 a little bit for all the karama and irony it brought. Coral, Katie, Beth and Danny got the last laugh.

I say Danny because he was clearly outcast, thought he had significance on the team, and why yes he tried to make deals with his Austin cast he did pull his weight and deserved final over Eric. That was Danny's best showing.

People really got around #tbthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT3OYu5R-jg

I want an UPDATE from back then til now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xJzJfBG7Fs

King. He's had every cast SHOOK from jump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xJzJfBG7FsKing. He's had every cast SHOOK from jump!

Ah Wes. He's actually one of my favorites. Absolutely great character for the show from back when he and Casey won 5 eliminations after talking all that shit to leading CT to a victory (after FOREVER) to being a shining star of team upstairs and being the only one not given a second chance. That vid is perfect 

hardbitten wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xJzJfBG7FsKing. He's had every cast SHOOK from jump!

Ah Wes. He's actually one of my favorites. Absolutely great character for the show from back when he and Casey won 5 eliminations after talking all that shit to leading CT to a victory (after FOREVER) to being a shining star of team upstairs and being the only one not given a second chance. That vid is perfect 

CT and Wes were def a perfect match. They worked better than CT and that other guy he had as a rival partner who will not be named.

MTV / BMP constantly dropping the ball like

MTV / BMP constantly dropping the ball like

Aw Wes too bad he stopped caring after Rivals 2 and had that display on Rivals 3. I can of understand, he moved on and he was majorly screwed on Exes 2 which by the way was his win. He is also the only delusional Austin cast member that actually could back it out and prove that his delusional speeches weren't just words. Specially when it came to swimming. Loved that he won Duel 1. 

Does anyone remember those videos that were a compilation of the greatest challenge moments? Does anyone have the link?

Aw Wes too bad he stopped caring after Rivals 2 and had that display on Rivals 3. I can of understand, he moved on and he was majorly screwed on Exes 2 which by the way was his win. He is also the only delusional Austin cast member that actually could back it out and prove that his delusional speeches weren't just words. Specially when it came to swimming. Loved that he won Duel 1. 

crazy to think that Austin has so many people who have won but also the most pathetic winners besides Wes and Nehemiah. Danny and Melinda STILL with their zero elimination wins/final appearances. But I loved seeing Lacey on BOTS2

xHollyangel wrote:

crazy to think that Austin has so many people who have won but also the most pathetic winners besides Wes and Nehemiah. Danny and Melinda STILL with their zero elimination wins/final appearances. But I loved seeing Lacey on BOTS2

Austin and Key West are only 2 RW or RR seasons who could made full champ male/female team for BOTS.

imallergic wrote:

xHollyangel wrote:Aw Wes too bad he stopped caring after Rivals 2 and had that display on Rivals 3. I can of understand, he moved on and he was majorly screwed on Exes 2 which by the way was his win. He is also the only delusional Austin cast member that actually could back it out and prove that his delusional speeches weren't just words. Specially when it came to swimming. Loved that he won Duel 1. 

Austin and Key West are only 2 RW or RR seasons who could made full champ male/female team for BOTS.

Disgusting.

imallergic wrote:

xHollyangel wrote:Aw Wes too bad he stopped caring after Rivals 2 and had that display on Rivals 3. I can of understand, he moved on and he was majorly screwed on Exes 2 which by the way was his win. He is also the only delusional Austin cast member that actually could back it out and prove that his delusional speeches weren't just words. Specially when it came to swimming. Loved that he won Duel 1. 

RR-South Pacific for sure.  Abram/Dave/Cara/Christena

Pages