The Challenge: Generic Thread

61320 posts / 0 new
Last post

HonestTea101 wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:exes 2 > free agents

No chance but to each their own

Wow KVM I thought you would like Exes 2 more seeing as all the drama had to do with game related and competiton related stuff. None of that petty drama you dont like

A lot of it was petty drama.  Nany upset because Theresa acknowledging she's a whore.  Nia and Jordan's never ending saga.  Free  Agents was more about game play.  I just hate weak casts and that cast was horribly weak especially since Diem wasn't healthy.  Wes/Theresa, Sarah/Jordan & Johnny/Nany was really all we had.  Nia/Leroy sucked all season.  Too bad it wasn't Theresa/Leroy all season

I think she was more upset b/c they use to be friends though. Nany really did like her on Free Agents they were friends. We all know Nany is emotional asf and that probably really hurt her deep down. Lol

It didn't even make sense that people were mad about Theresa's vote...it didn't matter

TBH lol but Devyn had explained in the reunion that it was b/c she had kept doing it but I'm thinking "So it's an individual game?" Vote who you want to

Had Debut already made an entry in the burn book about casuals? Tbh we need a whole thread dedicated to trashing them

kvm1977 wrote:

Exes 2 was a bunch of reaches...a ton of useless people (including Adam/Brit)...which only saving moment was Sarah finally making a game move ddespite the one-handed idiot protesting

Adam and Brit saved that season so rotate with the slander!

No.

Had Debut already made an entry in the burn book about casuals? Tbh we need a whole thread dedicated to trashing them

I kinda sorta did but you(and anyone else) can if you want.

OMG AT SHANE AND RYAN KEHOE REUNITING!!

Ceej3 wrote:

I kinda sorta did but you(and anyone else) can if you want.

I might do that honestly

So glad he won't be on 

Rivals 2

Battle of the Season (2012)

Bloodlines

that's the truth tea Dirol

I always thought this cody person on stranded was some fat dude, he looks kinda sexy actually :O

HonestTea101 wrote:

Exes 2 was ICONIC! Bananas getting booted episode 5 along with Nia, Avery, Warrior Britanny, and Theresa/Wes domination! 

I watch that episode all the time and it never gets old. This, the epic Nany vs. Nia fight and Nia going off on Sarah + the Nany vs. Theresa elimination are always on repeat lol 

Exes 2 in general >>>>>>>>

The cast wasn't the best but most of it just somehow turned out great (except The Queen making Jordan fear for his life & get ejected Sad  and Leroy denying Theresa a comeback W).

Speaking of Exes 2 I watched that epic fight again just now.

That shit will never get old. The Challenge really needs THOSE type of moments/drama.

So glad he won't be on 

You can tell this cornball studied all the sayings of the casuals fav regulars & wants to sit at their splintered, grainy & old table. Lame ass.

1.  Exes 2

2.  Free Agents

3.  Seasons 2

4.  Cutthroat 

5.  The always underrated Freshmeat 2

Late this as well can someon pm me the pic pleasee (from the Evelyn discussions)

Exes 2 is still the best, imo. The cast wasn't ideal but the gameplay that season was on point. No pointless Camilanator fights or too much petty drama taking up episodes. Plus the last few episodes that season are all time classic.

1. Exes 2

2. Battle of the Seasons 

3. Cutthroat 

4. Invasion of the Champions

5. Free Agents

the rest are mediocre to awful and don't need to be ranked.

But seasons 21-29>>>>> the Gauntlet 3 to Fresh Meat 2 era

Ceej3 wrote:

So glad he won't be on 

You can tell this cornball studied all the sayings of the casuals fav regulars & wants to sit at their splintered, grainy & old table. Lame ass.

Rivals 2Battle of the Season (2012)Bloodlinesthat's the truth tea Dirol

You TRIED IT

Exes 2 is still the best, imo. The cast wasn't ideal but the gameplay that season was on point. No pointless Camilanator fights or too much petty drama taking up episodes. Plus the last few episodes that season are all time classic.1. Exes 22. Battle of the Seasons 3. Cutthroat 4. Invasion of the Champions5. Free Agentsthe rest are mediocre to awful and don't need to be ranked.

i feel like you rated free Agents low because Bananas won. 

1.  Exes 22.  Free Agents3.  Seasons 24.  Cutthroat 5.  The always underrated Freshmeat 2

i low key liked FM2 

Ceej3 wrote:

So glad he won't be on 

rwportland2 wrote:

Exes 2 is still the best, imo. The cast wasn't ideal but the gameplay that season was on point. No pointless Camilanator fights or too much petty drama taking up episodes. Plus the last few episodes that season are all time classic.1. Exes 22. Battle of the Seasons 3. Cutthroat 4. Invasion of the Champions5. Free Agentsthe rest are mediocre to awful and don't need to be ranked.

I also put Seasons at #2 and I hated much more that San Diego won over Johnny getting his 5th.

I actually liked Free Agents a lot especially its format. The girls drama is what made that season for me and the guys side was just ehh. Didn't care for the dick measuring contest between Jordan and Johnny.

and Frank going home early ruined it because he was another threat to Johnny.

Cody randomly liked 3 of my live tweets last night, I was almost offended as to when Candice liked my shit. Like go away dont look at my tweets

rwportland2 wrote:

I'm no bananas fan but he deserved that win on Free Agents. I think that's the only season where he put in a lot of work for him to be derserving. Every other season he has won he either had JEK or no competition 

Ceej3 wrote:

rwportland2 wrote:Exes 2 is still the best, imo. The cast wasn't ideal but the gameplay that season was on point. No pointless Camilanator fights or too much petty drama taking up episodes. Plus the last few episodes that season are all time classic.1. Exes 22. Battle of the Seasons 3. Cutthroat 4. Invasion of the Champions5. Free Agentsthe rest are mediocre to awful and don't need to be ranked.

I also put Seasons at #2 and I hated much more that San Diego won over Johnny getting his 5th.I actually liked Free Agents a lot especially its format. The girls drama is what made that season for me and the guys side was just ehh. Didn't care for the dick measuring contest between Jordan and Johnny.and Frank going home early ruined it because he was another threat to Johnny.

True. We needed a Frank/Jordan alliance to take him out 

Ceej3 wrote:

rwportland2 wrote:Exes 2 is still the best, imo. The cast wasn't ideal but the gameplay that season was on point. No pointless Camilanator fights or too much petty drama taking up episodes. Plus the last few episodes that season are all time classic.1. Exes 22. Battle of the Seasons 3. Cutthroat 4. Invasion of the Champions5. Free Agentsthe rest are mediocre to awful and don't need to be ranked.

I'm no bananas fan but he deserved that win on Free Agents. I think that's the only season where he put in a lot of work for him to be derserving. Every other season he has won he either had JEK or no competition 

He really did no lies about that 

But seasons 21-29>>>>> the Gauntlet 3 to Fresh Meat 2 era

Crap.

I've only been reading vevmo the past few days and back during the final week of speculation before S29 departures, but could someone tell me about this guy Superboy. 

On the Challenge subreddit, he's been the most annoying dude ever, and I saw him mention that his name was Superboy. I then looked him up and found a couple years of people being mad at him for stuff. 

Cody randomly liked 3 of my live tweets last night, I was almost offended as to when Candice liked my shit. Like go away dont look at my tweets

Cara Maria was right

Pages