The Challenge: Generic Thread

57871 posts / 0 new
Last post

That moment is so iconic. I never get tired of watching it.

I seriously wish she wouldnt have gone and cried all the time. This bitch was so fucking iconic as a villain. I LIVED for her on Free Agents and Exes2

The moment I started becoming a Theresa fan, she goes and retires. But I'll never forget how she exposed ZZZroy in the finale for being a Johnny pawn.

DEAD I just watched the beginning of the Exes2 reunion and Sarah made some comment and Nia was like "Wow I'm sure you practiced that line 50 times in the mirror but bravo anyways"

Nany: "Keep being a puppet to your partner"

Theresa: "Don't lose?"

The moment I started becoming a Theresa fan, she goes and retires. But I'll never forget how she exposed ZZZroy in the finale for being a Johnny pawn.

I'm telling y'all, that Nia/Averey/Theresa alliance was destined for fucking stardom but MTV don't wanna act right & Ms. Success got her an NFL player and said fuck The Challenge.

Nany: "Keep being a puppet to your partner"Theresa: "Don't lose?"

Lmfao. I love Theresa.

Nia read Nany for FILTH. That Nany andTheresa rivalry was better than Wes and Bananas tbh. 

Theresa was GOD that season. Queen deserves a guaranteed spot on Heroes vs Villains.

Nia and Theresa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nia and Theresa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fucking Dynamic Duo. They were NOT ready.

Same lol. Bitch was a LEGEND on Exes 2

Here's your daily dose.

CLASSIC.  Sarah was such a punk in this video...scared shit looking like a worn down Amy Schumer (if thats even possible).

"Question"

"There is no question...you're not talking. You're dead. You beat John and Simone." 

LMAOOO 

Another one while we're on the topic:    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow6I9Bl6lZc

"You're about to fly off the stage"

pls we need Nia back lmaooo

HonestTea101 wrote:

Here's your daily dose.

CLASSIC.  Sarah was such a punk in this video...scared shit looking like a worn down Amy Schumer (if thats even possible)."Question""There is no question...you're not talking. You're dead. You beat John and Simone." LMAOOO 

Lmaooo she is greatness which explains why she wasn't a staple on this show. Because the majority of the female greats know their worth. 

So while scrolling around....KellyAnne must've done an IG Live session and REVEALED the MF TEA UP IN THIS​ BITCH!From what I gather....she says Adam K. tried to get with her multiple times and she turned him down. She got wasted and woke up to find out they had intercourse, and he was bragging about it. She says apparently he did the same thing to Jenn. She was happy he got his head bashed in by CT.She doesn't like Cohutta. Is closest with Parisa from her RW season, and said she had her 2nd child recently, and is very genuine."Last night Kellyanne did an Instagram live and she spoke for over an hour or so and Bananas, Anissa, Adam King, CT all came up.She said that she likes to think that Bananas and her are cool cause he makes her think that but then he always does something to screw her over so although she would like to think they are cool they are pretty much in the same place that they were on "The Island" many years ago.She said that "The Island" was VERY REAL and they were all starving and that the guys were even nastier to the women than they showed on the show. She had never experienced men like them before and that is the challenge that taught her a lot and opened her eyes to the reality of some humans out there and many are nasty people. She said she (and some of the other women, she won't name names) had to go to counseling/therapy after that challenge was over cause she/they legit felt traumatized by it. She does appreciate it though and says it taught her a lot.Her and Anissa are very close now and speak all the time. She is very close to her and a few others. The one person she's closest to from her season is Parissa who just had her second child and is the most genuine and kind person. She also defended Trish on her season and said she was only 19 and yes, she was materialistic and spoke of things that were trivial, but she was young and a lot of young people are like that. She also said she's actually really funny and fun to be around.She hates Dunbar with a passion and refuses to speak to him cause he lied about her claiming they hooked up when they didnt. He spread lies about her and when she confronted him on his lie that they slept together he then tried convincing her that she forgot they did. She knows they didnt unless he raped her and she wants nothing to do with him. She finds him repulsive, but not as bad at Adam King.She said Adam is the scum of the earth and she actually LOVED seeing CT bash his head in. She says that MTV never shows how annoying and disgusting Adam is and then said she's gonna be very honest about him, she denied him numerous times and had no interest in him, so one night when she got so hammered that she was passed out she woke up to find out that they hooked up. She didnt even remember it and she was upset cause when she was sober she denied him numerous times so he took advantage of her being shit faced drunk. On top of that he went around telling all the guys and bragging about it and that really pissed her off and he made up lies about her also, so she literally hates him. He still to this day brags about banging her and lies about stuff so she has considered getting a restraining order on him but she doesn't wanna go through all that. She also said he did the same thing to Jen, and thats why she hates him too.She thinks overall the Challenges are corrupt and lost their integrity when they started letting Are You The One kids on etc. and feels they are very unhealthy mentally and physically (they give them the most unhealthy foods to eat and she likes to eat healthy) but she likes how after its all done they feel like a family overall.She said Ev is a wonderful human that has looked out for her so much and she doesn't think she will ever be back on the Challenges, Ev has moved on. She said Emily from DC is a beast and wonderful human. She's so lovely in real life and has the biggest heart.Cohutta was mentioned a few times and she ignored all questions of him minus one where she said she thinks he will be back on the show one day.She said she thinks Corey is very attractive but she wouldn't recommend any girl dating him from what she's seen/heard of him. Also she hates how he called Kailah out for peeing the bed to everyone in the house. He should have spoken to her but not let everyone know and embarrassed her. She also hates Nelson and feels hes a woman beater. She said Tony has a very handsome face but hes a disgusting person. She likes Leroy but doesn't think hes dating material.She supports that Bananas did what he had to do to be the "King of Challenges" and that he has a lot of money cause he lived off his mom so he was able to save up A LOT and he now is set.She said that on Battle of the Seasons they were sent home cause one cast member "got ill" according to Production so they had to leave. She said they never confirmed what the illness was or which cast member. She feels if they got to stay they would have won or made Finals at least and doesn't feel the team that won were that badass.She spoke of her recent break up with her boyfriend cause she wasn't happy and how she's battled depression etc. Also about the removal of her breast implants and why she did it.One of her proudest moments was beating Rachel on the challenge years ago cause everyone thought Kellyanne would be done for but she is actually very fit and athletic and strong so she loved proving everyone wrong.She said she would consider coming back and they have reached out to her but she most times decides not to put herself in that corrupt environment and eat the food LOL.She said Coral is not mentioned any longer by cast or crew and she's most likely not coming back anyway, and Veronica came up a few times and she just said yes she knows her from that one challenge and change topics quickly lol.There was more but I forgot. She was super awesome to listen to and very honest and open. Wonderful woman.UPDATE: She said that Wes was a rebound that lasted longer than it should have, and they both speak 2 to 3 times a year to catch up and always make sure the other is okay. She said she should have just kept him a friend but things happen and he does annoy her sometimes lol.She does not speak nor like Cohutta.Her pregnancy scare on her season was very real and that Production fined her cause she was too messy so they couldn't film her in her room until she cleaned it.She speaks to Nehemiah almost everyday and she adores him to death. They spoke just this morning.She is all about female empowerment and feels that one of the issues she has with the challenges is that the women dont realize that they can be strong but instead get intimidated and give their power to the male players.She was asked about if she feels CT looks out of shape this season and she said that he is older and retaining water more. It happens. Someone brought up Darrell being older and in better shape and she said DNA plays a big role in things like that too and that it may be easier for Darrell to stay in shape than CT and also black people tend to age better than white people, especially when they take care of themselves like Darell does lol. Also, CT is settled down now so he may not care as much about that.She loves Dario and thinks hes a complete stud but she would never actually have sex with him cause hes just a kid to her in her eyes. Also if they did a Rivals she wouldn't wanna be paired with him, she didnt say why.She still speaks to Jamie and he has an amazing girlfriend. She said Jamie liked her as a partner more than his cousin Cara Maria cause CM goes crazy if you make a mistake and she's so focused on winning that if you make any error she flips lol.Parissa is the only one from her season that she really speaks to.She never saw RW Las Vegas so she never got why people felt her pregnancy scare was a rip off of that season, she didnt even know of the Trishelle pregnancy scare until recently.She now lives in LA and although she loves her home state of TX she hates the closed mindedness of the people there so she keeps away. She also hates how overpopulated its becoming with Northerners and East Coast folks.She said the Bananas we see (a douche) is what he is. Period. Thats not editing. If anything they edit him to look better.She felt bad for Tony losing even though she thinks hes a TERRIBLE human but she was happy for Shane. She actually fangirls over Shane and loves him so much. She sent him 2 messages on Instagram and he hasn't replied lol. She also thinks its sad that Tony is relying on these challenges to pay his bills and support his kids. She feels he should find a job he loves and work to take care of them and not rely on luck...She doesn't care for Reality TV outside of the MTV based ones but she got into Bachelor recently and she likes to see the reactions and dynamic of the women.She loved Diem and is still heartbroken over her death and Knight also and felt he was hysterical.If I remember more I will post it..." *From Reddit

Very entertaining to read. Just would like to know why she doesn't like Cohutta and Adam K if what she says its true got a really but REALLY good editing its fucking disgusting to take advantage of drunken people. However she shouldn't get drunk to the point of blacking out to avoid such situations. Never had any sympathy for Adam but that now really makes me dislike him. KellyAnn going at it again with the black skin vs white skin xD (which is true) and CT does look "out of shape" but I guess much like Wes they dont care much for that physical aspect anymore. The Island was really fucked up then if they needed therapy afterwards I saw that season maybe twice or three times and I've got to say that shit was really intense even from the watcher's point of view, I'm really surprised a lot of them returned after that challenge. That challenge was the highest point of Johnny's prickness had Abe stayed I think things would have been very different by then.

My friend wants to get into the challenge and asked me what season should he start at. He's only seen BOTS 2012 and like the first half of rivals 2. What season do y'all think he should start from? 

My friend wants to get into the challenge and asked me what season should he start at. He's only seen BOTS 2012 and like the first half of rivals 2. What season do y'all think he should start from? 

Cutthroat would be a great season to start with. It has a great combination of old schoolers, regulars, and rookies.

1888Terrence wrote:

Cutthroat would be a great season to start with. It has a great combination of old schoolers, regulars, and rookies.

Trash, every season up until Inferno2 is on YouTube. But I'd start at Battle of the seasons 1, The Gauntlet 1 or Fresh Meat.

Fresh Meat 2 is really the start of this new gen. 

challenge13 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:Here's your daily dose.

CLASSIC.  Sarah was such a punk in this video...scared shit looking like a worn down Amy Schumer (if thats even possible)."Question""There is no question...you're not talking. You're dead. You beat John and Simone." LMAOOO 

Lmaooo she is greatness which explains why she wasn't a staple on this show. Because the majority of the female greats know their worth. 

The girl got banned. We all know she'd be sucking on the teets of the Challenge everytime she gets a call.

gamer73 wrote:

challenge13 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:Here's your daily dose.

The girl got banned. We all know she'd be sucking on the teets of the Challenge everytime she gets a call.

She said before FA that she didn't plan on doing a bunch of Challenges or making a career out of it like others. Based on how she went out I would want to redeem myself too.

Pages