The Challenge: Generic Thread

56655 posts / 0 new
Last post

Peter HAS to be on the next season.  Just so we can watch the other dudes destroy him and him have melt downs when he loses.

I'm afraid he might end up winning... with his luck. Probably go into every elimination and something would happen to the opponent.

How some of yall felt about AYTO on the challenge is how I feel about teen mom people being on the challenge. I never wanna see that happen.

Agreed. AYTO was bad enough.

derp1987 wrote:

Peter HAS to be on the next season.  Just so we can watch the other dudes destroy him and him have melt downs when he loses.

I'm afraid he might end up winning... with his luck. Probably go into every elimination and something would happen to the opponent.

what luck? 

Lol...

rewatching Rivals 3 and i feel like Camila really was the main problem in the partnership. i mean she said "I Don't Care" to Tony when the disqualification occurred and Tony reminded her that whatever she does affects him. she has expressed multiple times that she never cared for his being etc. the noyl time she stuck up for him was when she fueded with Amanda. honestly i feel like Tony got the brunt of the blame and judgment. 

http://www.mtv.com/full-episodes/ikc717/the-challenge-rivals-iii-the-nak...

lmfao i totally forgot how pathetic her excuses were. she's using her legs as ana excuse and she's saying production was emotionally abusing her. good grief. really wish she would retire. 

rewatching Rivals 3 and i feel like Camila really was the main problem in the partnership. i mean she said "I Don't Care" to Tony when the disqualification occurred and Tony reminded her that whatever she does affects him. she has expressed multiple times that she never cared for his being etc. the noyl time she stuck up for him was when she fueded with Amanda. honestly i feel like Tony got the brunt of the blame and judgment. 

She was the problem most of the time and Tony really did get alot of the blame and it was undeserved. I said it when the season began and it was revealed that those two were a team...Tony should've been the one crying that he had Camilla. Not the other way around. 

Now that you mention it, yeah.  I remember Tony being very positive and supportive for the most part.

I would love if the producers of the next season (which is gonna be a big one) would open up a voting poll of possible castmates, similar to what survivor (second chance) did a couple years ago... let the public pick the players. I think that would make for a good final season if we got to choose who we wanted to see.

I would love if the producers of the next season (which is gonna be a big one) would open up a voting poll of possible castmates, similar to what survivor (second chance) did a couple years ago... let the public pick the players. I think that would make for a good final season if we got to choose who we wanted to see.

I suspect that there's a lot more casual fans then there are die hard fans that would participate in this pool. If you do that, you'll get the same old tired faces from the previous challenges. 

I assume Survivor's demographics aren't as narrow as MTV's or The Challenge's, so there was a chance for more variability. But I'm sure PR, or anyone else would have a better opinion of the poll voting.

Casual fans would for sure vote for CT,Bananas (He burn some bridges, but he will be vote in for sure)/Leroy/cara maria/camila/Jenna/Zach/Cory

They still get so excited for them.

202mitch wrote:

I suspect that there's a lot more casual fans then there are die hard fans that would participate in this pool. If you do that, you'll get the same old tired faces from the previous challenges. I assume Survivor's demographics aren't as narrow as MTV's or The Challenge's, so there was a chance for more variability. But I'm sure PR, or anyone else would have a better opinion of the poll voting.

i don't think that's necessarily true... most comments on social media say they hate AYTO and all the new people. I feel a majority of casual viewers want more old school and then some from the last few real world seasons before the twists bagan. i mean the complaining about the current challenges doesn't stop on both vevmo's end and the casual viewers end... so i feel it might do them some good if they at least try it. they can always rig some castmates to come on (like second chance did)

I want Devin and Amanda on next season and for Leroy, Cara, Camila, Bananas not to be on it so as much fun as it would be, I rather they not do that. 

Wouldn't a core of familiar faces do better?

richjoe92 wrote:

202mitch wrote:I would love if the producers of the next season (which is gonna be a big one) would open up a voting poll of possible castmates, similar to what survivor (second chance) did a couple years ago... let the public pick the players. I think that would make for a good final season if we got to choose who we wanted to see.

I suspect that there's a lot more casual fans then there are die hard fans that would participate in this pool. If you do that, you'll get the same old tired faces from the previous challenges. I assume Survivor's demographics aren't as narrow as MTV's or The Challenge's, so there was a chance for more variability. But I'm sure PR, or anyone else would have a better opinion of the poll voting.

i don't think that's necessarily true... most comments on social media say they hate AYTO and all the new people. I feel a majority of casual viewers want more old school and then some from the last few real world seasons before the twists bagan. i mean the complaining about the current challenges doesn't stop on both vevmo's end and the casual viewers end... so i feel it might do them some good if they at least try it. they can always rig some castmates to come on (like second chance did)

Well that's not gonna be possible as it's gonna be hard to come up with a good amount of people in both areas.

202mitch wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

202mitch wrote:I would love if the producers of the next season (which is gonna be a big one) would open up a voting poll of possible castmates, similar to what survivor (second chance) did a couple years ago... let the public pick the players. I think that would make for a good final season if we got to choose who we wanted to see.

Well that's not gonna be possible as it's gonna be hard to come up with a good amount of people in both areas.

but it is gonna be season 30 and if they advertise it as the capstone season or final season, I feel more would be interested. But who knows

Debut Album wrote:

202mitch wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

but it is gonna be season 30 and if they advertise it as the capstone season or final season, I feel more would be interested. But who knows

True. That'll probably be the case.

So I've gotten my roommate hooked on The Challenge not superfan level like me but we watch it together on TV. She started with Free Agents and has been watching it since and I showed her my two personal favorite seasons The Ruins and Cutthroat. I was going to go in order to Rivals 1 next but she says she's interested in BOTS2 so we're starting that tomorrow!

Anyways, she really likes Laurel and Cara Maria so I showed her the Rivals 1 clip of Laurel dragging Paula to smithereens and she literally GASPED at what Laurel siad to her. I was crying yoooo lmao "Why this bitch have to bring anorexia into it lord jesus"

I told my wife Invasion's cast was announced and imagine my face when she got really excited for CT, Zach, and Cara Maria.

I told my wife Invasion's cast was announced and imagine my face when she got really excited for CT, Zach, and Cara Maria.

My roommate likes Cara Maria. She loved bananas and thought he was funny but hates him now for stealing Sarah's money. She doesnt like CT, Zach, Jenna, or Camila though.

hardbitten wrote:

My roommate likes Cara Maria. She loved bananas and thought he was funny but hates him now for stealing Sarah's money. She doesnt like CT, Zach, Jenna, or Camila though.

Why these new fans gotta do this? It's always those aforementioned competitors, smh.

hardbitten wrote:

Seems like your roomates dislikes all the correct people. Perfection.

You're married? Didn't know that.

She actually WANTS to see Zach and CM? Rare breed.

HonestTea101 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:I told my wife Invasion's cast was announced and imagine my face when she got really excited for CT, Zach, and Cara Maria.

Seems like your roomates dislikes all the correct people. Perfection.

I love CT and Jenna though. And when Camila is entertaining I like her too. I've tried to sway her opinion but it aint working </3

She didnt know who Nelson was and asked "He was on Rivals 3?" when reading his bio but vividly remembered Amanda #Nelzzzzon

hardbitten wrote:

You're married? Didn't know that.She actually WANTS to see Zach and CM? Rare breed.

Not literally! lmaooo.

She does, unfortunately. I know she also likes Bananas, Aneesa (which is fine), Cohutta, and Diem.

She didnt know who Nelson was and asked "He was on Rivals 3?" when reading his bio but vividly remembered Amanda #Nelzzzzon

bitch, me too..

Aneesa<3

Aneesa<3

I'm going to need Aneesa to come back and take her fucking win already.

Pages