Big Brother Open Discussion

3379 posts / 0 new
Last post

I’m still not sure I’ll even watch this summer. Wtf is the point of this show anymore if jury can just vote strictly based on their emotion instead of a player’s skill? No thanks.

That’s been the format since like forever so..

shboogies wrote:

I’m still not sure I’ll even watch this summer. Wtf is the point of this show anymore if jury can just vote strictly based on their emotion instead of a player’s skill? No thanks.

That’s been the format since like forever so..

lol I knowww I guess what I’m bitching about is how worse it’s gotten as far as jury mentality. Jury wasn’t typically so bitter. Dan and Paul’s jury members were ridiiiiculous. I just wish producers would reinforce that gameplay should weigh heavily on the decision.

Paul deserved to lose.

That's how this show has always been. The Jury can vote for whomever they want for any reason they want. 

Paul deserved to lose.

Paul deserved to lose.

No.

I would be inclined to agree with you when it comes to Dan cause the people on the cast pretty much agreed to not vote for a returning player if they made it to F2, so he was playing a losing game from the get go, but Paul 100% deserved what happened to him. 

I would be inclined to agree with you when it comes to Dan cause the people on the cast pretty much agreed to not vote for a returning player if they made it to F2, so he was playing a losing game from the get go, but Paul 100% deserved what happened to him. 

Agree with this 100%.

I would love to see BBUS to switch to the UK Format. But Veiwers are terrible and will vote the entertainment out.

Jody is having a baby. Wonder what they will do about there wedding, Jess got her dress already 

Jody is having a baby. Wonder what they will do about there wedding, Jess got her dress already 

Where are you seeing this? I'm like actively looking and I can't find anything.

RLK2014 wrote:

i mean she just said she is taking prenatal vitamins and that her and Cody have a special announcement YouTube video they are posting today. There wedding date announcement wasn’t suppose to come out till next Thursday, then last video she added in they wanted more rooms Incase they had an unplanned baby

KlounV3 wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:Jody is having a baby. Wonder what they will do about there wedding, Jess got her dress already 

i mean she just said she is taking prenatal vitamins and that her and Cody have a special announcement YouTube video they are posting today. There wedding date announcement wasn’t suppose to come out till next Thursday, then last video she added in they wanted more rooms Incase they had an unplanned baby

Oh ok, so it's still speculation. I thought it was actually announced.

RLK2014 wrote:

KlounV3 wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:Jody is having a baby. Wonder what they will do about there wedding, Jess got her dress already 

i mean her saying she is taking a prenatal and winking is a sure thing basically then right after we have a special announcement. Give it an hour less it will be offical

KlounV3 wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:

KlounV3 wrote:

i mean her saying she is taking a prenatal and winking is a sure thing basically then right after we have a special announcement. Give it an hour less it will be offical

i don't doubt you Queen

Has there been any announcement for BB20? We are roughly a month away from when it usually starts.

Has there been any announcement for BB20? We are roughly a month away from when it usually starts.

probably during survivor finale

BB20 is the last season I’m willing to try. The Celeb version was really good tho. 

Pages