Big Brother Canada

515 posts / 0 new
Last post

That twist ruined a really good game Erica had. For an obvious huge threat, as someone who can win comps, and also is very much liked and respected in the house, she positioned herself quite well, with Johnny and Daela being targets in front of her. But no, this damn twist had to come right after her HOH, and when both Johnny + Daela were safe. And just when Ali threw her utb to Kaela, HOH! I knew she's going home if that twist was used, and there was no chance it wasn't, cause casuals don't think. She didn't even make it to the jury! That twist seriously altered the game. Ryan should've been gone, not her. Out of everyone tonight, Maddy pissed me of the most with her snarky vote. Sit your ass down, girl, and keep doing nothing for the rest of the season! Kaela made a right move for her, but Ali/Liv flopped. Behind who are they going to hide now? With those 2 votes, she could've stayed and won the next HOH, but nooo, we can't have good things.. I'm so pissed. But her exit and interview were lit. lol I just hope this isn't the last time we see her, cause she's a great TV.

Iconic. She's one of the few BBCan people I wish The Challenge would look at casting.

Cancelled ✌

Kaela and Liv are legends. I used to have respect for the country of Canada till they voted to keep that annoying redheaded ogre. However, I did LOVE the Erica blindside.

Kaela and Liv are legends. I used to have respect for the country of Canada till they voted to keep that annoying redheaded ogre. However, I did LOVE the Erica blindside.

It was 100% the right move for Kaela so, gamewise, I can respect it. 

Still mad at the casuals though for twistfucking Erica.

So it's gonna end up a Daela final two then. Yawn.

Tragic season is tragic

Kween Kaela >>>>>>>

Kween Kaela >>>>>>>

Most deserving of the past BBCan winners

Kevin>Sara>John=Jillian>Brothers

When for Kaela get Janelled and Vanessaed at final 3

When for Kaela get Janelled and Vanessaed at final 3

What we not gonna do is put that out there in the universe

Most deserving of the past BBCan winnersKevin>Sara>John=Jillian>Brothers

I would switch Jon with Sarah, but I agree for the most part. I’m not the biggest Kevin fan, and the way he won was boring but he did deserve it. Jon and especially Sarah were helped by twists, Jillian wouldn’t have even won if it wasn’t for Topaz being stupid, and the brothers were just stupid af. 

gigalbytegal wrote:

Most deserving of the past BBCan winnersKevin>Sara>John=Jillian>Brothers

I would switch Jon with Sarah, but I agree for the most part. I’m not the biggest Kevin fan, and the way he won was boring but he did deserve it. Jon and especially Sarah were helped by twists, Jillian wouldn’t have even won if it wasn’t for Topaz being stupid, and the brothers were just stupid af. 

I always felt like Neda did all the heavy lifting with Jon and he woulda floated if it weren't for her but I am totally biased because I was never a Jon/Neda fan lol

nevidcm wrote:

gigalbytegal wrote:Most deserving of the past BBCan winnersKevin>Sara>John=Jillian>Brothers

I would switch Jon with Sarah, but I agree for the most part. I’m not the biggest Kevin fan, and the way he won was boring but he did deserve it. Jon and especially Sarah were helped by twists, Jillian wouldn’t have even won if it wasn’t for Topaz being stupid, and the brothers were just stupid af. 

I always felt like Neda did all the heavy lifting with Jon and he woulda floated if it weren't for her but I am totally biased because I was never a Jon/Neda fan lol

I remember being so excited to watch S2 after hearing all the Neda hype and then I did and she was fine! She was good, but not worth the hype. I do think that she carried Jon strategically, but I don’t think it would have been possible without Jon’s social capital as well. 

Loved that leather jacket intro.

Hated that 10 minute long season recap.

Paras isn't the kind of player I usually stan but I just keep finding myself cheering for her.

Ryan wanted to give that exit speech about earning votes and then goes on to say that there is one person (Kaela) in there that he will never vote for when she is, undoubtedly, the one left that has earned it most. Ugh I hate him.

My Day 1 Paras making it happen

My Day 1 Paras making it happen

She straight up killed the Jury questions and speech. Amazing.

Trash ass season. #EricaWasRobbed

I’m just gonna avoid watching the finale and I’ll pretend Kaela won!

The final 2 was amazing, but I’m glad Paras won it.

Trash ass season. #EricaWasRobbed

I blame Canada for saving the flop ass Ryan.

InterFan wrote:

Trash ass season. #EricaWasRobbed

I blame Canada for saving the flop ass Ryan.

Nah that was production meddling. Hope this gets cancelled again so production gets fired. It's what they deserve.

I’m just gonna avoid watching the finale and I’ll pretend Kaela won!

InterFan wrote:

Trash ass season. #EricaWasRobbed

I blame Canada for saving the flop ass Ryan.

Chicken_breast wrote:

InterFan wrote:Trash ass season. #EricaWasRobbed

I blame Canada for saving the flop ass Ryan.

Nah that was production meddling. Hope this gets cancelled again so production gets fired. It's what they deserve.

They always do way too much with the twists. This season at least only had the one ridiculous twist (aside from double/triple evictions) compared to the earlier seasons that had a twist every God damn week. 

I am still bitter about losing Erica way too early (especially since it meant keeping Ryan for one morr pointless week). However, the season was decent aside from that and really picked up in the last half. I know people are gonna be bitter about it for a while but I think it's gonna age well. That final 2 was far better than the final 2 of S4, and more exciting/shocking than S3.

I just dont believe Canada voted to save Ryan. Based off what i saw on twitter and stuff, Will was the clear favorite and A LOT of people were saying not to use it with Ryan having very little support. And then somehow Ryan ends up with an overwhelming majority? I call BS. They just wanted to keep him because he causes waves and they wanted the season to be more exciting. 

@ Any BBCan production member possibly reading, i hope you get fired.

I’m just gonna avoid watching the finale and I’ll pretend Kaela won!

Pages