Are CT and Diem Still Together?

46 posts / 0 new
Last post
Are CT and Diem Still Together?

V1man was kind enough to pass information along today about the status of CT and Diem. The couple was "on" during The Duel, "off" by the subsequent reunion show and then supposedly "on" again for the duration of Gauntlet 3 filming.

Well now they are back off.

Quote:

CT showed up at the Challenge Greatest Moments taping in NY (mistakenly also called the G3 reunion show) with a new GF in tow (kind of a skanky stripper/waitress type).

Some cast members say their relationship was all show which lends credibility to the claim that Diem is phony.

I can only imagine with Brooke and Ev sucking up all the available camera time with their "surprise" lesbian love show that CT and Diem decided to turn back "on" the relationship to make sure that they got their share.

Note: Looking at Diem's (friends) Myspace account, it has her relationship status listed as single which would seem to add conformation.

I haven't heard the "Diem is Phony" word...got any stories for me??

stacee_danielle;4571 wrote:

I haven't heard the "Diem is Phony" word...got any stories for me??

I guess we will have to wait for V1man to respond, but I personally felt something was up once she went for CT (Ewwww!)

Bacchus;4573 wrote:

I guess we will have to wait for V1man to respond, but I personally felt something was up once she went for CT (Ewwww!)

I don't recall if it was in the broadcast reunion show of The Duel, but during the taping Beth called Diem out for being fake and provided some specifics of her behavior. No one on the cast came to Diem's defense that I can recall. If someone had defended her (including CT), I likely would have remembered it.

Quote:

I don't recall if it was in the broadcast reunion show of The Duel, but during the taping Beth called Diem out for being fake and provided some specifics of her behavior.

I vaguely remember that confrontation. I think that is when I really started looking at Diem with some suspicion. I understand with all that she has been through it is hard to rail against her, but I really got the impression that there was something nefarious going on in that head of hers...

Bacchus;4576 wrote:

I vaguely remember that confrontation. I think that is when I really started looking at Diem with some suspicion. I understand with all that she has been through it is hard to rail against her, but I really got the impression that there was something nefarious going on in that head of hers...

Just before taping of The Duel, Beth's sister was diagnosed with a rare and normally fatal form of cancer. She thought it was completely inappropriate for Diem to use her illness to seek any special consideration from the cast which she constantly did. She was there to compete just like everyone else. Beth and others also understood Diem's relationship with Derrick on one challenge and CT on another for what it was -- a simple, yet abhorent, strategy.

Anonymous (not verified)

Bacchus;4576 wrote:

I vaguely remember that confrontation. I think that is when I really started looking at Diem with some suspicion. I understand with all that she has been through it is hard to rail against her, but I really got the impression that there was something nefarious going on in that head of hers...

Against Diem? I must not be really watching these challenges! First I am clueless about Evelyn and now I missed the fakery with Diem! I must have missed the last challenge alltogether.

chopkins;4584 wrote:

Against Diem? I must not be really watching these challenges! First I am clueless about Evelyn and now I missed the fakery with Diem! I must have missed the last challenge alltogether.

It is easy to be clueless about Eve. She's been barely noticeable. There will be lots of Eve/Brooke video this time on G3, but it is already something Eve regrets because she thinks Brooke used her.

V1man;4595 wrote:

It is easy to be clueless about Eve. She's been barely noticeable. There will be lots of Eve/Brooke video this time on G3, but it is already something Eve regrets because she thinks Brooke used her.

Yeah, I pretty much missed the whole thing too :(

I do think Brooke is capable of using Evelyn to get more air time though.

My issue with Diem is this. She has been through a tremendous struggle with cancer, and I appreciate that. However, I think on two challenges she has been called to the Gauntlet or whatever elimination round all of TWO times. Once each challenge. Which is NOTHING for a newbie. And both times she has honestly thrown a total hissy fit, as though she's above it or there should be special consideration for her.

I don't know if I completely believe she used CT. I definitely think he may have used her, but it never occured to me that it was mutual. She seemed to really like him from what I could tell. Or maybe she's just a very talented actress? ;)

Quote:

both times she has honestly thrown a total hissy fit, as though she's above it or there should be special consideration for her.

That is exactly why I don't like her. That hissy fit at the end of Fresh Meat was where I went from being a fan, to not caring.

As for Ev, she has never been a favorite of mine, but after what happened with Brooke I am firmly in her corner. There is no question in my mind she was used.

I like Evelyn. My only problem with her is I think she takes herself a little too seriously. She doesn't, or at least didn't, go out drinking with the cast most of the time and therefore missed most of the drama that occured outside the competitions. I am sure that Brooke used her, and I'm sure Evelyn didn't realize until too late.

I am pretty suprised that Tori and Brad are still together. Wonder if she is still ummmm 'pure'? ;)

Anonymous (not verified)

Katiedid;4613 wrote:

I like Evelyn. My only problem with her is I think she takes herself a little too seriously. She doesn't, or at least didn't, go out drinking with the cast most of the time and therefore missed most of the drama that occured outside the competitions. I am sure that Brooke used her, and I'm sure Evelyn didn't realize until too late.

I am pretty suprised that Tori and Brad are still together. Wonder if she is still ummmm 'pure'? ;)

Freak! One more! Who is Tori? I know Brad just not Tori. I definitely have missed one challenge.

I can see Brooke using that poor girl.

Tori was on Road Rules Viewers Revenge in 07. Don't worry that you don't know who she is, that show barely had one million viewers, only the hard core Mtv addicts stuck it out. She is former Miss Teen Virginia USA and now she is the current Miss Virginia USA. She was percieved as a good southern Christian girl, so that's why it's kind of suprising that she is dating Mtv's motorcycle riding bad boy Brad.

Anonymous (not verified)

Katiedid;4616 wrote:

Tori was on Road Rules Viewers Revenge in 07. Don't worry that you don't know who she is, that show barely had one million viewers, only the hard core Mtv addicts stuck it out. She is former Miss Teen Virginia USA and now she is the current Miss Virginia USA. She was percieved as a good southern Christian girl, so that's why it's kind of suprising that she is dating Mtv's motorcycle riding bad boy Brad.

I DO know her! Yea! I just forgot her name. I totally remember her now, when did she and Brad hook up?

The challenge...... and last I checked they still seem to be together.

her facebook page says in a relationship with brad fiorenza, so it sounds like it is still going strong.

Katiedid;4622 wrote:

The challenge...... and last I checked they still seem to be together.

They are very much together and Tori is very happy.

I suspect she is keeping Brad on a short leash, since he was in a relationship with someone when he was told on the challenge (by instagator Beth) that Tori had the hots for him.

People are going to be surprised at how well Tori does on the challenge. She turns out to be a rather tough Miss Virginia.

tori was easily the best female on road rules this past season. she could have taken half the men. i am not surprised she does well on gauntlet. she is tall, she is smart and she is athletic.

I agree, whatever people's complaints were about her during RR, I always thought she was one of if not the best girl competitor. I would be scared to go against the Amazon woman beauty queen! ;)

Bacchus;5498 wrote:

LOL

but only "one?"

I didn't think their relationship was fake...he was on her "Made" special, also. I thought they were cute together, too bad they broke up...you think they'll get back together?? & who is the new girlfriend? Oh, Diem has nothing but nice things to say about him on the IAmOnMTV website =)

AwkwardPhase;5744 wrote:

I didn't think their relationship was fake...he was on her "Made" special, also. I thought they were cute together, too bad they broke up...you think they'll get back together?? & who is the new girlfriend? Oh, Diem has nothing but nice things to say about him on the IAmOnMTV website =)

Diem is not going say anything bad in public because she is supposed to be writing in the context of the show which was taped in June 2007. That would invalidate much of her camera time in the coming weeks.

CT's new gf is a dancer, stripper or bartender. I was too offended at his calous introduction of her to remember who/what she is other than "Diem's replacement."

[="1"](his discription, not mine)[/]

V1man;5750 wrote:

CT's new gf is a dancer, stripper or bartender. I was too offended at his calous introduction of her to remember who/what she is other than "Diem's replacement."

[="1"](his discription, not mine)[/]

Not suprised by either sentance in this quote...CT seems like a stripper girl type of guy which is why I was really suprised when he hooked up with Diem.

Quote:

"Diem's replacement"

Ummm - Wow!

wowwww "Diem's replacement"? Seems like someone might be kind of bitter, huh? I don't see why else he would be so callous. From watching how he acted with Diem on "The Duel", my friends and I thought he wasn't that much of an asshole and had a really sweet side...lol, guess not. And what kind of girl is the new girlfriend that she doesn't mind being talked about that way? wow. I wonder if there will be a Reunion show...that would be interesting haha.

AwkwardPhase;5758 wrote:

wowwww "Diem's replacement"? Seems like someone might be kind of bitter, huh? I don't see why else he would be so callous. From watching how he acted with Diem on "The Duel", my friends and I thought he wasn't that much of an asshole and had a really sweet side...lol, guess not. And what kind of girl is the new girlfriend that she doesn't mind being talked about that way? wow. I wonder if there will be a Reunion show...that would be interesting haha.

There will be a reunion show if the ratings remain good. They have about 10 good story lines from the season to work with.

As for CT, one minute he is charming and the next he is vile with a penchant toward in-your-face aggressive behavior. He dumped Diem so he had no reason to be callous.

Anonymous (not verified)

V1man;5916 wrote:

There will be a reunion show if the ratings remain good. They have about 10 good story lines from the season to work with.

As for CT, one minute he is charming and the next he is vile with a penchant toward in-your-face aggressive behavior. He dumped Diem so he had no reason to be callous.

Charming?? That would not be my description of CT, maybe not-psycho, semi-sane seeming for a split second, but never charming. Of course I might have a different definition being from the South.

chopkins;5936 wrote:

Charming?? That would not be my description of CT, maybe not-psycho, semi-sane seeming for a split second, but never charming. Of course I might have a different definition being from the South.

I choose the word carefully. That is the only way I could describe him after the first time we met at MTV. I'm not a doc, but I seem to recall a clinical description of people who can capture the attention of any room and then abuse it's inhabitants in some horrific way without a second's contemplation.

Anonymous (not verified)

V1man;5954 wrote:

I choose the word carefully. That is the only way I could describe him after the first time we met at MTV. I'm not a doc, but I seem to recall a clinical description of people who can capture the attention of any room and then abuse it's inhabitants in some horrific way without a second's contemplation.

You know I forgot that you have met him outside of the show. So your description of him is probably spot on since you met him one on one. I was just talking about seeing him in Paris and the challenges. Sounds like he is charismatic when he wants to be.

Pages

User login