Page 1132 of 1376 FirstFirst ... 13210321122113211421232 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,320 of 13753
Like Tree9447Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Free Agents - Speculation (Spoilers)

PinkRose is offline Senior Member

Re: The Challenge: Free Agents - Speculation (Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by RobbKingo View Post
    Yes but, what if there was a partners challenge and Jonna won (just saying) and there's like so much people to put them all at the same time in the draw. Probably i'm wrong.
    Jonna at least won two challenges in a team, pair or individual since she is the background of 2 eliminations wearing normal clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by boncat23 View Post
    Btw, I saw number 13 (Leroy) in the eliminations that looks like balls in, is Leroy gonna go against cohutta?
    Yes.

CTRoyLeeFAN is offline Member

So this is the speculated elimination order
    1. Chet vs. Frank / Jemmye vs. LaToya ---- Chet and Jemmye are eliminated
    2. Dustin vs. Frank / Emilee vs. Jonna ----- Dustin and Emilee are eliminated
    3. Frank quits and Nia vs. Cara Maria ---- Nia gets eliminated
    4. Brandon vs Zach / Camilla vs. Theresa ----- Brandon and Camilla are eliminated
    5. Isaac vs. Bananas / Laurel vs. Jasmine ----- Isaac and Jasmine are eliminated
    6. Preston vs. Cohutta / LaToya vs. Laurel ---- Preston and LaToya are eliminated
    7. Swift vs. Johnny / Aneesa vs. Laurel ---- Swift and Aneesa are eliminated
    8. Jordan vs. Bananas / Jonna vs. Theresa ---- Jordan and Jonna are eliminated
    9. Cohutta vs. Leroy / Jessica vs. Cara Maria ---- Cohutta and Jessica are eliminated
    10. Leroy vs. CT / Cara Maria vs. Laurel ----- Leroy and Cara Maria are eliminated
    11. CT vs. Bananas / Theresa vs. Laurel ---- CT and Theresa are eliminated

1. Bananas and Laurel
    2. Johnny R and Nany
    3. Zach and Devyn
    Last edited by CTRoyLeeFAN; April 11th, 2014 at 02:22 PM.
    missmeggerz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CTRoyLeeFAN View Post
    So this is the speculated elimination order
    1. Chet vs. Frank / Jemmye vs. LaToya ---- Chet and Jemmye are eliminated
    2. Dustin vs. Frank / Emilee vs. Jonna ----- Dustin and Emilee are eliminated
    3. Frank quits and Nia vs. Cara Maria ---- Nia gets eliminated
    4. Brandon vs Zach / Camilla vs. Theresa ----- Brandon and Camilla are eliminated
    5. Isaac vs. Bananas / Laurel vs. Jasmine ----- Isaac and Jasmine are eliminated
    6. Preston vs. Cohutta / LaToya vs. Laurel ---- Preston and LaToya are eliminated
    7. Swift vs. ??? / Aneesa vs. Laurel ---- Swift and Aneesa are eliminated
    8. Jordan vs. Bananas / Jonna vs. Theresa ---- Jordan and Jonna are eliminated

9. Cohutta vs. Leroy / Jessica vs. Cara Maria ---- Cohutta and Jessica are eliminated
    10. Leroy vs. CT / Cara Maria vs. Laurel ----- Leroy and Cara Maria are eliminated
    11. CT vs. Bananas / Theresa vs. Laurel ---- CT and Theresa are eliminated

1. Bananas and Laurel
    2. Johnny R and Nany
    3. Zach and Devyn

I got everything but who swift goes up against
    I don't think so

MY SPECULATE elimination order ( Not confirm, just going by what I heard...See on trailers/Commercial/Promos/People on Missions and people on the background of certain eliminations):

1. Jemmye/Chet
    2. Emilee/Dustin
    3. Nia/Frank (He left over a "Virus")
    4. Brandon/Latoya
    5. Isaac/Jasmine (She is still can be interchangeable with Toya, But I think I saw her in one more mission)
    6. Camila/Jordan
    7. Jonna/Swift (They can be interchangeable with Camila/Jordan...But I still think Jonna was eliminated after camila)
    8. Aneesa/Preston
    9. Jess/Cohutta
    10. Cara/Leroy
    11. Theresa/CT

Final ( I am 99.9 sure about their places)
    1. Laurel/Johnny B
    2. Nany/Johnny R
    3. Devyn/Zach

GivingTree is offline Member

Is it confirmed that Laurel sends home LaToya and Jasmine? I thought Cara was in at least four.

1. Reverse Tug-O-War against Nia
    2. ??? against Jessica (she'd be wearing a blue jersey)
    3. Hall Brawl (in yellow jersey)
    4. Dry Wall against Laurel

Quote Originally Posted by GivingTree View Post
    Is it confirmed that Laurel sends home LaToya and Jasmine? I thought Cara was in at least four.

1. Reverse Tug-O-War against Nia
    2. ??? against Jessica (she'd be wearing a blue jersey)
    3. Hall Brawl (in yellow jersey)
    4. Dry Wall against Laurel
    Laurel send home for sure Cara/Theresa/Jasmine/Aneesa and I am not to sure about Latoya...But I heard she did, But I saw Cara in the new trailer doing an elimination that can be the 4th one since is the same set up as Brandon "Hall Brawl" (Which is most likely when Latoya went home)
    Last edited by PinkRose; April 11th, 2014 at 02:40 PM.

Lostcity is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Laurel send home for sure Cara/Theresa/Jasmine/Aneesa and I am not to sure about Latoya...But I heard she did, But I saw Cara in the new trailer doing an elimination that can be the 4th one since is the same set up as Brandon "Hall Brawl" (Which is most likely when Latoya when home)
    That's what I saw Cara in Hall Brawl. So I'm thinking Cara does go into 4 eliminations against Nia, Toya, Jessica, and Laurel.

CTRoyLeeFAN is offline Member

ya that makes sense I forgot to switch a few

I'm kinda pissed I know the spoilers this would have been a great season to watch without spoilers, the Jordan thing is crazy where he calls out Bananas I wish this kind of thing happened more often, that's what I liked about the Duel format you get to call out who you want to go against so if what Jordan did works out I do like that and I wish a few other people did that. However some of the matchups we have are pretty awesome.

Gotta feel for Brandon Nelson though, he can never catch a break in an Elimination since Cutthroat Elimination vs. Derrick. Rivals vs. Wes and Kenny he won the first round, if it was just one and done he would have won, Seasons Chet and Sarah in a Strategy Game, their good at that kind of game, and then Zach in a pure strength competition in Free Agents, he just can't buy a break.
    PinkRose and JEKFAN like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CTRoyLeeFAN View Post
    ya that makes sense I forgot to switch a few

I'm kinda pissed I know the spoilers this would have been a great season to watch without spoilers, the Jordan thing is crazy where he calls out Bananas I wish this kind of thing happened more often, that's what I liked about the Duel format you get to call out who you want to go against so if what Jordan did works out I do like that and I wish a few other people did that. However some of the matchups we have are pretty awesome.

Gotta feel for Brandon Nelson though, he can never catch a break in an Elimination since Cutthroat Elimination vs. Derrick. Rivals vs. Wes and Kenny he won the first round, if it was just one and done he would have won, Seasons Chet and Sarah in a Strategy Game, their good at that kind of game, and then Zach in a pure strength competition in Free Agents, he just can't buy a break.
    Jordan Have a lot of balls, it would have been amazing if he won that elimination. But He didn't

I still think that the guy cast should have been better without Chet/Brandon/Preston replaced them with Darrell/Cory/Brian that would have been great male cast.

or even Tyler/Darrell and someone else Robb or even Trey it would have been better.

LurkerNoMore is online now Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jojorules View Post
    Is the drywall elimination just to break the entire wall before the next guy? the clip showed leroy and ct punching a hole in the middle right away at the horn

As far as the final elimination, usually they save the most physical one for hte final one. But this season their are tons of physical ones, so maybe they mixed it up with a mental one which stinks honestly, because fans don't want that. Fans want to see if johnny can beat ct in reverse tug of war or get backpack revenge in somehting liek that or if ct could do that again to him. But i guess it is what it is.
    It's basically Ascender (minus the puzzle), Breaking on Through, and Pegged combined. Scale the drywall by punching/kicking through it to create foot/hand holds and ring the bell before your opponent.

JEKFAN is online now Senior Member

I am like waiting for the episode to see how the Jordan thing goes down..I can't wait so happy bananas wins

I agree, I do feel bad for Brandon because he is a solid competitor.