Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 314151 ... LastLast
Like Tree287Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Rivals II - Reunion

Trigger7672 is offline Apprentice

Re: The Challenge: Rivals II - Reunion

Quote Originally Posted by AnneK View Post
    Emily is usually someone who has a smile on her face all the time. Last night that wasn't the case. I like Emily, I'm not criticizing her, I'm just saying that she didn't seem to be her usual smiling self.
    Roid rage

BanZai is offline Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger7672 View Post
    Roid rage
    Dude, you are pathetic.

JEKFAN is online now Senior Member

I can't even begin to explain how bad this reunion was. It was a mess. Nothing got answered. They didn't really talk about the final or how Wes & CT finally beat Johnny. They didn't talk about Cara/Emily drama. Nothing really about Diem/Cooke. Everytime they would try to talk about something everyone just talked over each other. Also it kind of seemed like the cast was just over it, it had been months ago and they didn't care and just wanted it to be over.

Also I completely understand why Knight punched Frank. Frank told him to go OD on twitter and his boyfriend said messed up things to Knight as well. Then obviously he was going to defend Jemmye and you put a little alcohol in there obviously your going to react to the awful things Frank has said.
    Debut Album and Youssarian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JEKFAN View Post
    I can't even begin to explain how bad this reunion was. It was a mess. Nothing got answered. They didn't really talk about the final or how Wes & CT finally beat Johnny. They didn't talk about Cara/Emily drama. Nothing really about Diem/Cooke. Everytime they would try to talk about something everyone just talked over each other. Also it kind of seemed like the cast was just over it, it had been months ago and they didn't care and just wanted it to be over.

Also I completely understand why Knight punched Frank. Frank told him to go OD on twitter and his boyfriend said messed up things to Knight as well. Then obviously he was going to defend Jemmye and you put a little alcohol in there obviously your going to react to the awful things Frank has said.
    I'm surprised it took this long for someone to hit Frank. It was obvious Knight felt like Frank challenged his manhood after calling Jemmye an ugly leatherface over and over again and planned on hitting Frank the first chance he got. Frank had this coming, not just for the Jemmye comments, but the Sam stuff, the Nany comments, the Dustin comments, it goes on and on. Frank is in serious need of therapy.
    JEKFAN, AnneK, Dash_Vegas! and 3 others like this.

JEKFAN is online now Senior Member

I was also disappointed by the Final.. It was boring to watch and I seriously feel like Johnny didn't try or even care.

TheFeedMachi is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger7672 View Post
    I'm surprised it took this long for someone to hit Frank. It was obvious Knight felt like Frank challenged his manhood after calling Jemmye an ugly leatherface over and over again and planned on hitting Frank the first chance he got. Frank had this coming, not just for the Jemmye comments, but the Sam stuff, the Nany comments, the Dustin comments, it goes on and on. Frank is in serious need of therapy.
    Resorting to violence when someone else uses words is immature. Frank had already sunk his own ship with his comments regarding other people, but Knight decided to sink his own ship as well. When someone is acting crazy, the best approach is to remain calm which will make them look crazier. When you lower yourself to their level, all you do is make yourself look bad and the other person look slightly better.
    RatedRudy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFeedMachi View Post
    Resorting to violence when someone else uses words is immature. Frank had already sunk his own ship with his comments regarding other people, but Knight decided to sink his own ship as well. When someone is acting crazy, the best approach is to remain calm which will make them look crazier. When you lower yourself to their level, all you do is make yourself look bad and the other person look slightly better.
    I didn't say Knight was in the right I said I was surprised it took this long for someone to hit Frank. Frank needs to understand that someone will eventually hurt him worse than Knight did if he continues to run his mouth and resort to low blows.
    sunsheyen likes this.

tjhallow is offline Vevmo Revenge XI: Sinners

I gotta say, it was nice seeing all those clips of CT's past challenge, and his win was overdue. I enjoyed it, and then his actions on the reunion show ruined everything. What was he trying to pull getting all in Johnny's face like that? Honestly, he seemed like he didn't want anyone saying anything to Diem which just shows that he's probably brainwashing her or some ****. The whole thing was just really sneaky and weird. That ticked me off more than Knight hitting Frank. Knight gets way to worked up about Jemmeye, he needs to calm down. Its gonna be hilarious if Frank decodes to take legal action just to prove a point. And I can't stand Frank, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by BanZai View Post
    Dude, you are pathetic.
    It was a joke. Lighten up Francis.
    RealCynic likes this.

AnneK is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tjhallow View Post
    I gotta say, it was nice seeing all those clips of CT's past challenge, and his win was overdue. I enjoyed it, and then his actions on the reunion show ruined everything. What was he trying to pull getting all in Johnny's face like that? Honestly, he seemed like he didn't want anyone saying anything to Diem which just shows that he's probably brainwashing her or some ****. The whole thing was just really sneaky and weird. That ticked me off more than Knight hitting Frank. Knight gets way to worked up about Jemmeye, he needs to calm down. Its gonna be hilarious if Frank decodes to take legal action just to prove a point. And I can't stand Frank, by the way.
    I got the impression that he was trying to protect her, in a weird sort of way. He was a bit on the aggressive side however, he could have accomplished the same result without being so "in your face" about it.

Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 314151 ... LastLast