Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 203040 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Rivals II - New Girl

Debut Album is offline Senior Member

Re: The Challenge: Rivals II - New Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Camille View Post
    A little backstory on Anastasia. The reason she fell apart at elimination is because she is really anemic and it had been hours in the heat since she was able to eat anything. I'm anemic too and I know I would be dizzy and lightheaded in that situation. That's why Ana and Marlon looked mad at TJ for his "ciggarettes and no food" comment. I don't think physically Ana is in the right condition for challenges being so frail and anemic. You need to have some sort of endurance. They edited her actions in the elimination to make her look crazy when she's really anemic and sickly due to hours of starving in the heat waiting.

Trishelle backed Ana up and said the most disgusting thing she saw production do was hold up getting her medical attention all because they wanted a shot of Ana falling apart. What is up with production lately between this challenge and Portland? They wouldn't step in when Nia was assaulting people with objects and purposely ignored phone calls from Johnny and Averey. They are so desperate for good television to compete with other shows, they don't care about the castmember's safety!

Ana said Jordan later hopped over the fence and carried her to an ambulance himself. Gotta love Jordan.
    And I agree with Trishelle 100% That is so Digusting. She needed medical attention ASAP and they waited just to get the scene they wanted? That's just ****ty really ****ty. Production is really slipping and they need to get it together and Worry about the safety of the cast-members because Ratings is not worth a life.
    RealCynic and Camille like this.

Youssarian is online now Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Benfiquista View Post
    BTW How are Cara Maria and Cooke Rivals? Where is this suppose tweet that made them Rivals? The tweet probably doesn't even exist, I bet production made them say that to go along with all the other BS they do to the cast-members now a days.
    I think Cooke was just making a joke about how they actually don't know each other at all when she said the comment about the tweet.

Fullback12 is offline Vacation

Ahhh you gotta love Twitter. More info

TwoStrikes is offline Member

Im pretty sure they only had that intro for this episode because Naomi was gone, so they couldnt put her in an opening scene as cookes partner, and they couldnt put cara maria in the opening intro either before she was revealed.
    I guarantee next episode they have a REAL inro.

jojorules is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fullback12 View Post
    Ahhh you gotta love Twitter. More info
    Ana hit ct like it was his bf of 5 yrs she caught cheating.. If she would have stuck with what she told johnny just having fun it would have been nothing so she clearly caught feelings for ct

Ana did look bad but more so to me bc she acted like it was all editing and i heard her side on podcast and she didnt deny anythin or say editing lied just events were out of order so thats why you are thisssss mad?

She said she didnt believe he used her just for a vote bc it makes no sense ok so than what is the prob? She denied anyone informed her about ct and diem but that doesnt matter either bc they got last its not like the housw voted her in so once again to me her 100 endless tweets and flip out is too much in the end they had a hookup and she went home because she got last and is not very good ... I think she is milking this is her one moment to milk she didnt really do anything on her rw and she is tryin to be a singer

if she cant not eat for three hrs in the heat count her out of any final challenge if being anemic causes that or her smoking or both

rdp8203 is offline Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Camille View Post
    well Diem has feelings because of their history and Anastasia doesn't seem to know much about CT's history on these shows and with Diem. They are adults and should think smarter, you're right about that. Still feel bad for Diem especially.
    I didn't see it that way. I feel like the first night she was drunk and old feelings might of kicked in, but since then it seems like she's trying to avoid him and doesn't really care. She didn't seem upset to me. She usually would have her say if she cared. She's a talker. I don't know. I saw that Ana wrote about it being part of the "STORY LINE" on Twitter. Felt she was trying to tell us something. Also, Wes yelled at CT once about his "fake" relationship and this week he was saying CT was in love with Diem. I think they're all playing their part. Didn't anyone here see The Hills finale???
    LexBlair likes this.

CherryPie is offline Member

Zach carrying Trey LMAO

Let's hope Em & Paula don't win every mission, that gets boring quick.

Love the CM/Cooke chemistry, but I don't get how Cara Maria was laughing when Cooke peed... in water she could've been dumped in! I would've cursed her out.

V1Man, you were right, I laughed at Anastasia's fight with CT. "I'm gonna **** you up!" Really? You weigh at least 50-60 lbs of muscles less than him, honey

Jordan and Sarah were oddly cute.

Is Leroy still alive ? :'(

TippyTipTip is offline Junior Member

Next Episode is called "The Dark Knight Rises", the sequel to last season's "Dark Knight"

DarkFights is offline Member

Diem said that on the xxx Games they cut out one station of the challenge where they have to pump a disgusting white liquid into a cup.
    Klounsnax2.0 likes this.

TheFeedMachi is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFights View Post
    Diem said that on the xxx Games they cut out one station of the challenge where they have to pump a disgusting white liquid into a cup.
    Did BMP really think that MTV would let them show that?
    mario21jorge likes this.

Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 203040 ... LastLast