Page 265 of 271 FirstFirst ... 165255265 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2701
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons - Discussion (Spoilers)

Nightwolf is online now Senior Member

Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons - Discussion (Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by gbp02 View Post
    Yeah, they should have kept the Sydney team there.

They screwed up in two ways: Dunbar has done too many challenges and nobody likes him, so they should have originally cast Cohutta and then brought Dunbar in (because he would drop his life at a moment's notice to be on tv) to replace Isaac.

The other thing they could have done is have Nehemiah come in on team Austin, because he was screened and approved of as a replacement, and then move Wes to Team Sydney because he had sex with Kellyanne.

Both options would have kept Kellyanne there and these Fresh Meat rejects at their dumb college bar promos.
    If I'm not mistaken, Cohutta and Isaac own a bar together and if I had to guess, one of the two had to be home to run it.

dorkyydaniel is offline Member

Did anyone else see CJ and Zach's arena ? They showed a clip of CJ dragging Zach through the hall by his legs.

mph922 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gbp02 View Post
    Yeah, they should have kept the Sydney team there.

They screwed up in two ways: Dunbar has done too many challenges and nobody likes him, so they should have originally cast Cohutta and then brought Dunbar in (because he would drop his life at a moment's notice to be on tv) to replace Isaac.

The other thing they could have done is have Nehemiah come in on team Austin, because he was screened and approved of as a replacement, and then move Wes to Team Sydney because he had sex with Kellyanne.

Both options would have kept Kellyanne there and these Fresh Meat rejects at their dumb college bar promos.
    But... Wes wasn't on Real World Sydney.

Barca044 is offline Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by dorkyydaniel View Post
    Did anyone else see CJ and Zach's arena ? They showed a clip of CJ dragging Zach through the hall by his legs.
    Hahah really?? what preview I gotta see that.

Also does anyone know the REASON team sydney was sent home??

Raymond21 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barca044 View Post
    Hahah really?? what preview I gotta see that.

Also does anyone know the REASON team sydney was sent home??
    For the millionth time, nobody knows the EXACT reason. Word on the street is a male player had something in their bag they weren't supposed to have. Cohutta was unable to make it, so they just replaced the whole team altogether.

Edit: I apologize If I came off rude.....
    Last edited by Raymond21; November 11th, 2012 at 11:33 PM.

YvanEhtNioj is offline Senior Member

ANYWAY. I'm looking at the mid-season preview and I don't see CJ pulling Zach; I hate how everything is so mashed together because I think I keep missing it lol

Nightwolf is online now Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YvanEhtNioj View Post
    Obviously, the person didn't know seeing that that was onlt their 11th post. Don't say "sorry If I came off rude" and then put a smiley.

ANYWAY. I'm looking at the mid-season preview and I don't see CJ pulling Zach; I hate how everything is so mashed together because I think I keep missing it lol
    It was during the commercial for the next episode

Morris1721 is offline Senior Member

I haven't seen the newest preview that was shown during a commercial, but it seems obvious that CJ beats Zach in at least one round. I'm not sure what the "dragging by his legs" looks like, but it seems different than when CJ is shown pushing Zach almost completely out of the hall. So unless Zach somehow picks up CJ, carries his back through the hall, and into his own bell, it kind of sound like CJ actually beats Zach in the males heat. Then if Jasmine loses to Sam, and the guys have to do the tie-breaker, that could be when Zach ferociously strikes the bell with Cancun in the background. Though neither Sam nor Jasmine look too beat up, so it doesn't seem like they have gone yet.

Best two out of three and we've seen Zach losing (presumably) to CJ twice; once being dragged by his legs and then when CJ has him pushed almost out of the hall. We also see Zach winning twice; smacking the bell and diving for the bell. Like I said above, unless Zach picks CJ up and literally carries him back through the hall, CJ definitely wins a round and the guys seem to have to do a tie-breaker. No rules about a tie-breaker were given in the first episode when TJ explained the rules though.

This seems like it's gonna be one of the eliminations that gets talked about for awile (I.E. Wes vs. Derrick, Brad vs. Abram, etc.)

BTW I still have yet to see where anybody saw Ashley running towards the bell in Hall Brawl?I've seen CJ beating Zach and almost having him pushed out of the hall, Frank beating Derek, Zach slamming the bell yelling with Cancun in the background, and Zach diving for the bell.

Camille is offline Senior Member

I'm confused about the trailer where Trishelle threatens Robb if he put her in and he yells bring it. Does this mean Marie and Robb win a challenge? How else would he be in a position to put Trishelle in?

GDInstall is offline Vevmo Revenge XI: Saints

Quote Originally Posted by Camille View Post
    I'm confused about the trailer where Trishelle threatens Robb if he put her in and he yells bring it. Does this mean Marie and Robb win a challenge? How else would he be ina positionto put Trishelle in?
    What confuses me is that you can clearly see Knight in this argument. Maybe it wasn't really Trishelle vs. Robb.

Page 265 of 271 FirstFirst ... 165255265 ... LastLast