Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 112131 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 360
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Real World: Portland - Cast Spottings and Spoilers

  1. #201
    Npresh24 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,053

    Re: The Real World: Portland - Cast Spottings and Spoilers


    Quote Originally Posted by TwoStrikes View Post
    as i stated before, she reminds me of priscilla...
    She reminds me more of a mix between Ashley K and Sarah Ralston

  2. #202
    courtneystor is offline Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14

    Re: The Real World: Portland - Cast Spottings and Spoilers

    Did anyone manage to download the video before it was deleted I'd love to see it?

  3. #203
    Nostalgic is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,821

    Re: The Real World: Portland - Cast Spottings and Spoilers

    If you're referring to these then yes:

    1) Marlon rapping
    2) Nia's the choice cameo
    3) Jeffrey's fight with Nia and Averey or some ****. Not re-uploading them though.

  4. #204
    YvanEhtNioj is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,404

    Re: The Real World: Portland - Cast Spottings and Spoilers

    Nia and Marlon got into a pretty heavy twitter debate with Jessica because she voted for Mitt Romeny. lol Svetlana tweeted her with her 2 cents.




    Based on her tweets about Jesus and our strong differences in political values I can already tell I'm not going to like her. At all.

  5. #205
    TwoStrikes is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    730

    Re: The Real World: Portland - Cast Spottings and Spoilers

    Just an FYI laxsvet isn't even svetlana

  6. #206
    YvanEhtNioj is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,404

    Re: The Real World: Portland - Cast Spottings and Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoStrikes View Post
    Just an FYI laxsvet isn't even svetlana
    whhhhaaaaaaaa??? I think Trey tweeted something about that a while back and I just blew it off. Mind blown.

    Still, I have a feeling I won't like her. She seems like she'll be a hypocrite.

  7. #207
    GDInstall is offline Vevmo Revenge XI: Saints
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    870

    Re: The Real World: Portland - Cast Spottings and Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by YvanEhtNioj View Post
    Nia and Marlon got into a pretty heavy twitter debate with Jessica because she voted for Mitt Romeny. lol Svetlana tweeted her with her 2 cents.

    Based on her tweets about Jesus and our strong differences in political values I can already tell I'm not going to like her. At all.
    Just a reminder her name is Jessica MCCAIN. Maybe she is still interesting and gives me good tv! Do someone know what Marlon answered to it?

  8. #208
    molds13 is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    18,683

    Re: The Real World: Portland - Cast Spottings and Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by GDInstall View Post
    Just a reminder her name is Jessica MCCAIN. Maybe she is still interesting and gives me good tv! Do someone know what Marlon answered to it?
    What's your point?

    Just because her last name is McCain doesn't mean she's a) automatically Republican b) related to John McCain or c) every McCain in the country is related.

  9. #209
    tjhallow is offline Vevmo Revenge XI: Sinners
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    704

    Re: The Real World: Portland - Cast Spottings and Spoilers

    Do we know when this going to permiere? Or at least the month?

  10. #210
    GDInstall is offline Vevmo Revenge XI: Saints
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    870

    Re: The Real World: Portland - Cast Spottings and Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by molds13 View Post
    What's your point?

    Just because her last name is McCain doesn't mean she's a) automatically Republican b) related to John McCain or c) every McCain in the country is related.

    No, but I wasnt really expecting her to have a democrated mind either after what "friends of her" wrote. She is someone that has some odd thinking unlike her friends. I have to say that I have some prejudies about her just because of her last name. I swallow that.

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 112131 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Real World: Portland - Hot and Bothered
    By Bacchus in forum The Real World: Portland
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: April 15th, 2013, 09:21 PM
  2. The Real World: Portland - Bondage, Butts and Burlesque
    By Bacchus in forum The Real World: Portland
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: April 3rd, 2013, 12:00 AM
  3. The Real World: Portland - Complete Cast
    By YvanEhtNioj in forum The Real World: Portland
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: January 3rd, 2013, 01:27 PM
  4. The Real World San Diego: La Jolla (2011) - Cast Spottings (Spoilers)
    By molds13 in forum The Real World: San Diego (2011)
    Replies: 469
    Last Post: November 1st, 2011, 04:34 PM
  5. Real World: Back to Las Vegas - Cast Spottings
    By molds13 in forum The Real World: Las Vegas 2
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: June 20th, 2011, 05:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vevmo
An entertainment discussion community
copyright
vevmo 2007-2014