Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    kat_17 is offline Vacation

Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Robin Hibbard

Honestly, I wasn't looking foward to see her. But she has grown on me. She looks better than ever and she has performed well this challenge overall. I really hope she wins some money.

VCR14 is offline Member

Her performance has been alright, but her mental state has crashed and burned. Something has seriously snapped in her head. Last night when she couldn't even have a normal conversation with Ty & Emily because, "too many people have burned her in the past" was a red flag for me. She should probably stop with the challenges. They're too mentally taxing on her. As much as I enjoy seeing true veterans on these shows, they're doing her way more harm than good.

CASTOFF is online now Member

Quote Originally Posted by VCR14 View Post
    Her performance has been alright, but her mental state has crashed and burned. Something has seriously snapped in her head. Last night when she couldn't even have a normal conversation with Ty & Emily because, "too many people have burned her in the past" was a red flag for me. She should probably stop with the challenges. They're too mentally taxing on her. As much as I enjoy seeing true veterans on these shows, they're doing her way more harm than good.

I think Robin has been pulling her weight on this challenge. How do we know when this scene actually occurred with Ty and Emily with all the editing that goes on with reality shows? If editing can make a favorite like Mark look better and Robin look like the weak link, they may work the angle to that advantage. There just seemed something off with the whole randomness of that scene compared to everything else in that episode. Maybe I am completely wrong with my interpretation of this, it won't be the first or last time I have or will be wrong.

V1man is offline Über Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CASTOFF View Post
    I think Robin has been pulling her weight on this challenge. How do we know when this scene actually occurred with Ty and Emily with all the editing that goes on with reality shows? If editing can make a favorite like Mark look better and Robin look like the weak link, they may work the angle to that advantage. There just seemed something off with the whole randomness of that scene compared to everything else in that episode. Maybe I am completely wrong with my interpretation of this, it won't be the first or last time I have or will be wrong.
    Your observation about editing is deadly accurate in an overall sense. I expect there will be some source info coming soon to illuminate when in the challenge timeline that discussion actually took place.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3