Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 616 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Chris 'CT' Tamburello

townie is offline Member

Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Chris 'CT' Tamburello

Oh I see how it is...it's ok for her to take every opportunity she can to publicly spread gossip & bull**** about the personal life of somebody I'm friends with, but when I call her out for being a drama queen and a flake, I'm in the wrong? Pretty evident to anybody who watches the show & who looks at her social media activity that Cara Maria is pretty much exactly what I said she is. People like her who have to publicly air all of the drama in their life for simply getting pity from others are truly pathetic if that's what they have to resort to in order to feel as though people actually care about them.

molds13 is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by townie View Post
    Oh I see how it is...it's ok for her to take every opportunity she can to publicly spread gossip & bull**** about the personal life of somebody I'm friends with, but when I call her out for being a drama queen and a flake, I'm in the wrong? Pretty evident to anybody who watches the show & who looks at her social media activity that Cara Maria is pretty much exactly what I said she is. People like her who have to publicly air all of the drama in their life for simply getting pity from others are truly pathetic if that's what they have to resort to in order to feel as though people actually care about them.
    You're missing the major difference: she's not doing it on this website.

She can do whatever the hell she wants outside of this website. So can you. But when you are here, there are rules. Insulting a member is one of them. She is a member here.

CherryPie is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by eggs78 View Post
    Hey Townie, do you know if CT blacklisted Cara Maria in Boston for their twitter feud over the $200? I've noticed that she hasn't had hosting gigs. She's just bartending and gogo dancing. Both Emilee and Leroy have hosted around Boston. Emilee said on Katie's podcast that she's friends with CT's girlfriend and Leroy met up with CT while he was in Boston.
    Did I miss something? What happened between CT and Cara Maria's $200?

Also, Katie has a podcast?

Nightwolf is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CherryPie View Post

CT apparently dipped out of an appearance early without paying anyone last season after Cara Maria went out of her way to help him out with it. I believe she eventually got paid, but I'm not certain about that, but she was very pissed off and went off about it on Twitter that night.

JSilver23 is offline Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by molds13 View Post
    You're missing the major difference: she's not doing it on this website.

She can do whatever the hell she wants outside of this website. So can you. But when you are here, there are rules. Insulting a member is one of them. She is a member here.
    She has said on multiple occasions that she doesn't come on here or visit this site. Why is she a member, if that's the case?

Or was that just something she said; the same way she says she's not the jealous type when her behavior (as of late) indicate otherwise?

Belle-vie is offline Apprentice

Talking Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Chris 'CT' Tamburello

Quote Originally Posted by CherryPie View Post

Her and CT hosted a party together during, or shortly after rivals ended, can't remember, and CT left without paying her. The story is that the theater was going to write the check and he didn't have the money but didn't fully explain this to Cara Maria, she then blasted him (really badly) on twitter, a day or two later he explained the situation she apologized for her rant, he said retweeted a fan who said they were like brother and sister and asked the fans to leave her alone, she got heat for blasting him, she then confirmed on formspring a week or two later that he indeed payed her what was owed to her. Nothing to be concerned about now.

Katie had a podcast with robin during rivals, I don't think it was going to well since they didn't finish up the last episode or two of the season and didn't continue it this season. You can catch old episodes I believe on rtvzone.com.

townie is offline Member

Cara Maria didn't go out of her way to help CT with that party, he went out of his way to include her in it. He was originally going to have Kenny co-host it with him but thought that since Cara Maria was a local too, it'd make more sense if he had her do it with him instead.

Everybody else that helped out was in the loop as far as what was going on with the money and getting paid for the event...these are the same people CT was there hanging out with all night when Cara Maria says he ditched her and left. Rather than come up to CT at any point during the night and ask him about her $200, she waits to call him at 4am when the event is over & he had his phone off and when he doesn't answer, resorts to her favorite trick of magnifying the drama in her life by 5000% and blowing it out of proportion on Twitter.

If you're seriously going to blow that big of a hemorrhoid over $200 that you have to make ill-informed public comments tearing down somebody's character, then maybe you should think about getting a real job instead of selling clip-on feathers out of your living room.

CherryPie is offline Member

Oh ok, understood. Thanks, Nightwolf and Belle-vie, for the clarification!

eggs78 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Belle-vie View Post
    Again I'm a fan of both of them but any time she says anything about CT she sounds like a high school kid.
    I just thought that if she was going ahead with this witch hunting that no other cast member wants to participate in, there has to be something more than just high school jealousy because of airtime, guess not? She really is that petty?

Quote Originally Posted by townie View Post
    He isn't going anywhere and if she really thinks her little high school gossip stories are going to "ruin CT's reputation" with people who watch the show, she's got another thing comin.
    Thing is she tried to ruin CT’s reputation but she’s the one coming out looking bad. I think she should focus on building her own brand instead of ruining somebody else's then maybe she’ll get the attention she wants. It’s difficult to try to ruin CT’s reputation. JEK and Wes tried to do it but he is still a fan favorite and more importantly, MTV’s golden/teflon boy. I think Cara Maria should follow the advice of the only RWSD cast member I follow:

molds13 is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by JSilver23 View Post
    She has said on multiple occasions that she doesn't come on here or visit this site. Why is she a member, if that's the case?

Or was that just something she said; the same way she says she's not the jealous type when her behavior (as of late) indicate otherwise?
    If people constantly bashed you on this site, would you really want to read it? I can't say I blame her.

However, this thread has gotten derailed by CT/Cara Maria drama...let's try to get back to CT only.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 616 ... LastLast