Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Chris 'CT' Tamburello

V1man is online now Über Elite Member

Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Chris 'CT' Tamburello

Quote Originally Posted by Imjustsayin View Post
    I guess but Diem is still going to see that and if they patched things up, its going to just create drama again. I wish he was just honest so they can be friends and move on. It's not like he's telling Diem he loves her, he's just saying sorry.. And it's not like CT and Diem are all over each other they are partners for this challenge neither one of them seems like they care about rekindling anything so his girlfriend doesn't have to worry. I think he cares about Diem but, I think he's over her so why not a real apology so they can maybe be friends?
    A sincere apology in episode three of four means the writers move on to another story line. If you draw out these things, you get more screen time.

RubenJay05 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by jojorules View Post
    I think Evan was alluding to drug use. Kenny has mentioned it on podcasts about CT as well. 2nd podcast i have heard Evan tell that same story too. They love bashing them some CT
    Ohhh. Well Evan is constantly talking **** about Ct, which really annoys me because it's in such a passive aggressive and joking manner but with malicious intent. The things Evan says about people are just downright cruel sometimes. If he was alluding to drug use then that makes sense, but he's also alluded to Ct switching teams, which other cast members have hinted at as well.

Econ1260MetZ is offline Junior Member

Evan comes across as one of the most disingenuous person on the shows. He, along with Kenny and Johnny, badmouth EVERYONE but CT especially. From them alluding to his steroid use, to his poor intellect they have ripped them to shreds constantly.

yankeegurl93 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Econ1260MetZ View Post
    Evan comes across as one of the most disingenuous person on the shows. He, along with Kenny and Johnny, badmouth EVERYONE but CT especially. From them alluding to his steroid use, to his poor intellect they have ripped them to shreds constantly.
    I think townie may have said this a while ago on here, correct me if I'm wrong, but while Kenny is often one to rip on CT in podcasts, interviews, etc, Kenny will also say the same stuff right to his face. He's not hiding behind his computer screen or microphone, he owns up to what he says and CT found that commendable.

MuchoDenaro is offline Junior Member

What is this CT swings both ways crap? I never even heard that..

LaneV95 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by MuchoDenaro View Post
    What??

RubenJay05 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by MuchoDenaro View Post
    Evan has said it in an interview and Ct joked around with Tyler about him maybe doing something with Shane. Shane was asked a year ago in an interview what he thought about Ct and he was very vague with "He's hot.... that's all I'm gonna say" and then put a winky face. There was another time that I think Timmy said Ct was being overly friendly with Kenny when they were wrestling and it seemed like Ct was taking it somewhere else, haha. If it's true, that doesn't make him look any different in my book. Just hotter! Lol.

pips1681 is offline Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Mac756 View Post
    No this seems pretty text book. He meant everything he says. However it's pretty obvious his current girlfriend isn't exactly missing episodes. I feel like now he's treading lightly because one glance at her twitter feed and it's pretty clear she isn't exactly thrilled with the concept of this challenge. I think really he's just downplaying his emotions regarding Diem for the sake of his current relationship.

Also this is a bit off topic but I've spent years marveling at how for such an all around bada** it's interesting that CT doesn't have a single tattoo .. not one...

It's funny, but people need to stop associating tattoos with being a badass. Tattoos are nothing but body paint, they don't mean anything.

Mac756 is offline Apprentice

Yeah ... Despite all the nefarious personality traits that CT has and there are plenty, he really won me over on Derricks podcast a few years ago. Kenny and Derrick were baiting him to talk **** about Evan and a few others and he wouldn't do it. He simply said " I don't really know the kid" ... To me that speaks to who he really he is. He seems like a truly genuine if not overly passionate person. I think that's where a lot of his anger came from with Adam. He really doesn't think he knows Evan because he isn't exactly about coming on these shows and opening up he really just wants to compete. I think that's where others' disdain of him comes from he's just not trying to be their best friend. I feel like that's why Kenny and Evan trash him at every given opportunity but if you notice the worst he's ever said about Evan is that " he looks pregnant" (which he kinda did). Not once have you ever heard him trash them -- mind you these are two guys facing rape allegations... Just sayin' .... I always find it odd when grown men constantly trash the same person over an over ... It doesn't make them look good.

eggs78 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Econ1260MetZ View Post
    Evan comes across as one of the most disingenuous person on the shows.
    You're talking about a guy who claims he got a hockey scholarship from a school that does not give out athletic scholarships. He has a PHD in embellishing the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac756 View Post
    Yeah ... Despite all the nefarious personality traits that CT has and there are plenty, he really won me over on Derricks podcast a few years ago. Kenny and Derrick were baiting him to talk **** about Evan and a few others and he wouldn't do it. He simply said " I don't really know the kid" ... To me that speaks to who he really he is. He seems like a truly genuine if not overly passionate person. ..Evan trash him at every given opportunity but if you notice the worst he's ever said about Evan is that " he looks pregnant" (which he kinda did).
    I agree with you. CT refusing to engage in bashing war with those who continually trash him says a lot about his character. When you bash someone, it says more about you than the person you are bashing. I think Evan is salty about the pregnant comment. He seems like someone who can dish it but not take it.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast