View Poll Results: The winning team has been announced. What are your thoughts?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm Kermit happy

20 19.42%
  • Philip Rivers said it best - WORST DAY EVER!

83 80.58%
Page 371 of 371 FirstFirst ... 271361371
Results 3,701 to 3,704 of 3704
    tomgoesboom is offline Apprentice

Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Spoiler Discussion

I'm happy for Camila... And Johnny who was mega rude during the final. Diem did awesome.

MuchoDenaro is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped32 View Post
    My two cents on the Mark/Johnny thing:

They probably had a deal before the show even began filming that they would be splitting money with each other (I'm sure this happens frequently among all Veterans). Before there dome they obviously realized that Johnny and Camilla stood a better chance at doing well in the final than Mark and Robin did, but they also did not want it look shady in front of Robin. They were savvy enough to plan a "I'll win the first round, you win the second round, then I'll win the last round" setup. It would be very easy to make it look legit.

Robin has the right to be pissed because Mark stood a chance at beating Johnny which would have guaranteed her (assuming she finished the final) at least $20,000. But you can still see the motive behind Mark's actions.

Then again they did not find out they were playing X battle until they arrived at the dome (I think?) This would have made it difficult to plan something like that out on the spot with everybody noticing them talking.

Perhaps they pulled a WWE and just whispered in each other's ear when they were wrestling in the first round.
    That's crazy talk. Did you see Marks arm? What did he whisper? "Hey look like your breaking my arm to the point it almost looks disgusting, and at that point I'm still gonna hold on with all my strength dealing with the pain of my arm/wrist being bent behind me" These allegations make no sense. I can't see Mark doing something like that, it was his final challenge and hed screw Robins kid over too? Come on

McFly High is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darock1713 View Post
    And yet he smoked them both ------ when it counted. I'm not a big Ty supporter, but to say he is a woman abuser, and CT isn't ---- is just crap!!

For all the years I stood behind that kid, CT was a real let down this season ----- even to align himself with Johnny shows how much his confidence has eroded. The same Johnny that he has been rivals with for so long.

As for the Ty and woman beating allegations - he never once struck any woman in the history of MTV, despite the tricky editing ----- he would be outcast from MTV forever if he did so.
    I know right? I want to know where all this Ty being a woman abuser stuff comes from. Because he was playing fighting with Emily? lol.

I like how he was able to smoke both Dunbar and Abram and yet some find a way to discredit that him for that. Johnny has even gone on record saying that he's extremely strong. It's just that his endurance is all types of ****ed up.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to what Ct and Ty's argument will be about and how far it goes at the reunion.

erodwhtboy is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by McFly High View Post
    I know right? I want to know where all this Ty being a woman abuser stuff comes from. Because he was playing fighting with Emily? lol.

I like how he was able to smoke both Dunbar and Abram and yet some find a way to discredit that him for that. Johnny has even gone on record saying that he's extremely strong. It's just that his endurance is all types of ****ed up.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to what Ct and Ty's argument will be about and how far it goes at the reunion.
    On his real world if you watched (many didn't it was bad) at one point Ty (drunk probably) was dead serious pushing Emily over and over and threatened to beat her up, just like when he dropped that kid off the balcony on his head. He does look like a different guy now though, maybe he's cut down on the alcohol idk, but it's a good change from who he was.

Page 371 of 371 FirstFirst ... 271361371