Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 919 ... LastLast
    Adrian!!!!!! is offline Senior Member

re: National Football League: 2011-12

The Giants are probably going to beat the Patriots again...I can't wait to see this...LOL !! The "best" QB, Brady, getting beat twice in the Super Bowl by the "other" Manning, that's rich...real rich !! I actually think Eli is better than Peyton but he always gets compared to Peyton and most say Peyton is "better" even though Eli owns Peyton when it comes to the Playoffs. Oh well, it is what it is.

Bacchus is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian!!!!!! View Post
    The Giants are probably going to beat the Patriots again...I can't wait to see this...LOL !! The "best" QB, Brady, getting beat twice in the Super Bowl by the "other" Manning, that's rich...real rich !! I actually think Eli is better than Peyton but he always gets compared to Peyton and most say Peyton is "better" even though Eli owns Peyton when it comes to the Playoffs. Oh well, it is what it is.

Interesting.

I personally think by halftime the Pats will already be up by 35 and the only entertaining thing left to the game will be the commercials...

I believe a bigger concern should be the Duck boat fleet in Beantown. These amphibious machines were built in WWII, yet are forced on an almost yearly basis to brave the crowds to transport hard fought captured treasures through the streets of Boston. How many more miles can safely be put on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    Interesting.

I personally think by halftime the Pats will already be up by 35 and the only entertaining thing left to the game will be the commercials...

I believe a bigger concern should be the Duck boat fleet in Beantown. These amphibious machines were built in WWII, yet are forced on an almost yearly basis to brave the crowds to transport hard fought captured treasures through the streets of Boston. How many more miles can safely be put on them?

You personally think or personally wish ? LOL

TheFeedMachi is offline Senior Member

I think that the Giants are just better than the Patriots. They already went into Gillette Stadium and beat them without Bradshaw or Nicks.

Bacchus also embodies the reason why everyone that isn't a Patriots fan will be rooting for the Giants.

Bacchus is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by TheFeedMachi View Post
    Bacchus also embodies the reason why everyone that isn't a Patriots fan will be rooting for the Giants.
    Aww, don't take it to heart! I was just commenting on the age of the vehicles and that they have been through a beating the last decade. Parade after parade after parade - year after year after year. :devil2:

tatertots is offline Moderator

I'm looking forward to the joys of seeing lots and lots of Manning Face when the Pats roll over the Giants.

LOL, the Pats couldn't even beat the Giants in Foxborough when the Giants were banged up real bad earlier this year... I expect this game to be a thumping. Giants by 2 scores...maybe more. The Giants are the hotter and better team across the board...and yes, Eli is playing better than Tom Brady right now. Maybe I'm wrong but I just don't think the Giants are going to beat Green Bay at Lambeau and beat San Fran at San Fran just to lose to a weaker Pats team....

molds13 is offline Super Moderator

tatertots is offline Moderator

Aereas is offline Member

I think it could go either way. Giants have a great defense and Pats have a terrible one (although not the past few weeks), so both have taken a different approach to get to this game. The Giants simply don't have enough men on the field to pressure Brady while covering A-Gronk and Welker, so there will be some big plays made. I also think it's inaccurate to say Eli is playing better than Tom when just a couple of weeks ago he had 6 TDs against another stellar defense.

I'm not a Pats fan (frankly I'm sick of hearing about them all the time) but let's give them the credit they deserve. Yes their defense sucked this year. But Bill's boys have proven that maybe defense doesn't matter as much as it used to.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 919 ... LastLast