Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1727
    V1man is offline Über Elite Member

Re: The Duel 2: Episode 5 - Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRealityGuy View Post
    Isaac makes up for his hight by his humorous personality!!!
    There is no question that Isaac was definitely a favorite with the cast members. He was one everyone genuinely hated to see leave.

Some rumors have surfaced in recent days that there was considerable controversy about the Landon vs. Issac duel. More later when I'm able to second source some info.

GoldenWarrior is offline Senior Member

Isaac can be off the wall at times and it is hilarious. And that is interesting about controversy...can't wait to hear that.

tjhallow Guest

Ooh..can't wait to hear the details!

Debut Album is online now Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by V1man View Post
    Issac is shorter than Adam King. I do think he is taller than "Hollywood" Dave, but then so is 98% of the population.

Wow

Dave is THAT short?

RW561015 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by faceless View Post
    It was really weird seeing Brad and Tori acting as a real couple or fiances on this episode. It's weird because it's rare that you see couples actually being nice to each other even though they argued this episode. It just feels strange, but cool at the same time. (We didn't get much interaction between Danny and Melinda except when they fought for that 1 episode on G3, and Johanna and Wes just fought the whole time on FM, and I don't remember much from Randy and Kina from G2. I guess you could say CT and Diem on Duel 1 was different because they weren't actually dating yet.)
    Well, Danny and Wes have been known to behave like complete jerks on a number of occasions, IMO, just based on what we have seen of them on RW Austin and challenges. So it's not surprising that they've had nasty fights with their girlfriends/fiances to me. Danny also seemed controlling of Melinda at times (i.e. him worrying about what Melinda was wearing on Fresh Meat, what Rachel said about Danny on their reunion show, etc).

I think Brad and Tori seemed to be conscious of being filmed and didn't want to really get into a huge argument. I don't blame them at all because I would have probably tried to do the same thing. You could tell Brad was getting a little riled up when he was saying Tori was not making sense, and Tori kept her composure and calmly told him he was being disrespectful. And he was saying they'd talked about it for two days already, so he seemed ready to drop it again. In general just from watching the show I get a different impression of Brad & Tori as a couple than I did with Danny & Melinda and Wes & Johanna (at least early stage), so I am not surprised to see they kept it at least more respectable. Some couples like mutually screaming and being verbally abusive to each other during arguments, though (i.e. Flora and Mitchell during RW Miami), and it's just how they deal with things.

terryface200 is offline Apprentice

i hate rachel and her alliance like paula she could go to hell with evan and annessa is dead meat she screwed overed over ruthie what a *****

Moderator corrected as follows:

I hate Rachel and her alliance. Like Paula, she could go to Hell with Evan, and Annessa is "dead meat." She screwed over Ruthie. What a *****!
    Last edited by V1man; May 12th, 2009 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Because it is easier to read...

iMichael is offline Member

I'm not sure if anyone asked this yet, but did they use the same location for this challenge during Road Rules South Pacific? I think they had a challenge where one person was held over the edge of the cliff, and another person had to jump into their arms. If I recall correctly, the Roadies actually lost this mission, and it occurred shortly after Abe was kicked off. Either way, was this the same place they had the RR: South Pacific challenge?

blanky667 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iMichael View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone asked this yet, but did they use the same location for this challenge during Road Rules South Pacific? I think they had a challenge where one person was held over the edge of the cliff, and another person had to jump into their arms. If I recall correctly, the Roadies actually lost this mission, and it occurred shortly after Abe was kicked off. Either way, was this the same place they had the RR: South Pacific challenge?
    Well, I am not sure but ******************* posted the South Pacific season so you can check there.

drunklove is offline Member

V1 you're the man :yes:

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1727