Page 218 of 2417 FirstFirst ... 1182082182283181218 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 24162
Like Tree16358Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Generic Thread

r3iKo is offline Member

Re: The Challenge: Generic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jojorules View Post
    The guy team that zach listed on the podcast for rookies that he said was unbeatable sounded very beatable haha. id take ct/johnny/darell/kenny/landon against any rookie squad they can find ..
    I'd take CT, Landon, Alton, Evan, and Bananas. He was so confident in his team. His girl team is ok, but if I had Evelyn, Rachel, and Laurel(just those three) alone would take out his girl team. His team is very stacked, but the vet girls are so much better than the rookies.

molds13 is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by r3iKo View Post
    I'd take CT, Landon, Alton, Evan, and Bananas. He was so confident in his team. His girl team is ok, but if I had Evelyn, Rachel, and Laurel(just those three) alone would take out his girl team. His team is very stacked, but the vet girls are so much better than the rookies.
    I did see something about how Zach would have picked Emily, but was told he couldn't.

r3iKo is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by molds13 View Post
    I did see something about how Zach would have picked Emily, but was told he couldn't.
    Totally forgot about her. I'd most definitely grab her. She would be a Vet on her next Challenge, wouldn't she?

molds13 is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by r3iKo View Post
    Totally forgot about her. I'd most definitely grab her. She would be a Vet on her next Challenge, wouldn't she?
    Yes, but so were half the people Zach picked to be on his team.

kvm1977 is online now Vevmo Revenge XI: Saints

Ideally they need to come up with a way to have Laurel & Emily on one team with Rachel & Evelyn on the other. JMO but that's the only way we get balance...or one of each. Depending on who wants to be a part of the season.

arilicious is offline Member

I think they should pick the teams similar to the way they did in Cutthroat, through a draft. But instead of having the 3 weakest ones picking the teams, it should be the strongest ones picking and the people that aren't picked will be automatically out, similar to how Survivor did once when they were picking tribes.

Nostalgic is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by molds13 View Post
    Yes, but so were half the people Zach picked to be on his team.
    This is what scares me when it comes to challenges. But I would like for once to see a relatively weak team beat a relatively strong team to win.

Adrian!!!!!! is offline Senior Member

Derrick has turned into one of the fakest dudes that's been on this show...the way he is kissing Zach and Frank's *** right now is pathetic..it's like he has to be "in" with the cool kids or some ****...and the way he is all cool with a person on his podcast and then turns around and completely bashes or makes fun of that same exact person (He's done this several times to several cast members) on a later podcast is cowardly. It wouldn't surprise me if Derrick turns around and bashes and makes fun of Zach and Frank when he has JEK or at least one of them on a podcast with him. I'll give JEK credit..at least they will say whatever they need to say to your face unlike Derrick who is cool with you one minute and then bashes you behind your back the next.

And this is coming from a Derrick fan...I mean he is a hell of a competitor and a just a pitbull on these challenges but man he sure does act like a ****** on his podcasts...it's made me lose respect for him some.

kvm1977 is online now Vevmo Revenge XI: Saints

Honestly, maybe Derrick still wants to do challenges and realizes it is a good idea to stay on the good side of as many people as possible. That's one of the main reasons Derrick has been successful on the challenges.

GJTGJT is offline Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian!!!!!! View Post
    Derrick has turned into one of the fakest dudes that's been on this show...the way he is kissing Zach and Frank's *** right now is pathetic..it's like he has to be "in" with the cool kids or some ****...and the way he is all cool with a person on his podcast and then turns around and completely bashes or makes fun of that same exact person (He's done this several times to several cast members) on a later podcast is cowardly. It wouldn't surprise me if Derrick turns around and bashes and makes fun of Zach and Frank when he has JEK or at least one of them on a podcast with him. I'll give JEK credit..at least they will say whatever they need to say to your face unlike Derrick who is cool with you one minute and then bashes you behind your back the next.

And this is coming from a Derrick fan...I mean he is a hell of a competitor and a just a pitbull on these challenges but man he sure does act like a ****** on his podcasts...it's made me lose respect for him some.
    Dues gotta make money, won't have guests come on if he's not nice to them, like all talk show type things.