Page 218 of 2417 FirstFirst ... 1182082182283181218 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 24162
Like Tree16358Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Generic Thread

  1. #2171
    r3iKo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    899

    Re: The Challenge: Generic Thread


    Quote Originally Posted by jojorules View Post
    The guy team that zach listed on the podcast for rookies that he said was unbeatable sounded very beatable haha. id take ct/johnny/darell/kenny/landon against any rookie squad they can find ..
    I'd take CT, Landon, Alton, Evan, and Bananas. He was so confident in his team. His girl team is ok, but if I had Evelyn, Rachel, and Laurel(just those three) alone would take out his girl team. His team is very stacked, but the vet girls are so much better than the rookies.

  2. #2172
    molds13 is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    18,683

    Re: The Challenge: Generic Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by r3iKo View Post
    I'd take CT, Landon, Alton, Evan, and Bananas. He was so confident in his team. His girl team is ok, but if I had Evelyn, Rachel, and Laurel(just those three) alone would take out his girl team. His team is very stacked, but the vet girls are so much better than the rookies.
    I did see something about how Zach would have picked Emily, but was told he couldn't.

  3. #2173
    r3iKo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    899

    Re: The Challenge: Generic Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by molds13 View Post
    I did see something about how Zach would have picked Emily, but was told he couldn't.
    Totally forgot about her. I'd most definitely grab her. She would be a Vet on her next Challenge, wouldn't she?

  4. #2174
    molds13 is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    18,683

    Re: The Challenge: Generic Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by r3iKo View Post
    Totally forgot about her. I'd most definitely grab her. She would be a Vet on her next Challenge, wouldn't she?
    Yes, but so were half the people Zach picked to be on his team.

  5. #2175
    kvm1977 is online now Vevmo Revenge XI: Saints
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,760

    Re: The Challenge: Generic Thread

    Ideally they need to come up with a way to have Laurel & Emily on one team with Rachel & Evelyn on the other. JMO but that's the only way we get balance...or one of each. Depending on who wants to be a part of the season.

  6. #2176
    arilicious is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    581

    Re: The Challenge: Generic Thread

    I think they should pick the teams similar to the way they did in Cutthroat, through a draft. But instead of having the 3 weakest ones picking the teams, it should be the strongest ones picking and the people that aren't picked will be automatically out, similar to how Survivor did once when they were picking tribes.

  7. #2177
    Nostalgic is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,872

    Re: The Challenge: Generic Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by molds13 View Post
    Yes, but so were half the people Zach picked to be on his team.
    This is what scares me when it comes to challenges. But I would like for once to see a relatively weak team beat a relatively strong team to win.

  8. #2178
    Adrian!!!!!! is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,262

    Re: The Challenge: Generic Thread

    Derrick has turned into one of the fakest dudes that's been on this show...the way he is kissing Zach and Frank's *** right now is pathetic..it's like he has to be "in" with the cool kids or some ****...and the way he is all cool with a person on his podcast and then turns around and completely bashes or makes fun of that same exact person (He's done this several times to several cast members) on a later podcast is cowardly. It wouldn't surprise me if Derrick turns around and bashes and makes fun of Zach and Frank when he has JEK or at least one of them on a podcast with him. I'll give JEK credit..at least they will say whatever they need to say to your face unlike Derrick who is cool with you one minute and then bashes you behind your back the next.





    And this is coming from a Derrick fan...I mean he is a hell of a competitor and a just a pitbull on these challenges but man he sure does act like a ****** on his podcasts...it's made me lose respect for him some.

  9. #2179
    kvm1977 is online now Vevmo Revenge XI: Saints
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,760

    Re: The Challenge: Generic Thread

    Honestly, maybe Derrick still wants to do challenges and realizes it is a good idea to stay on the good side of as many people as possible. That's one of the main reasons Derrick has been successful on the challenges.

  10. #2180
    GJTGJT is offline Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    42

    Re: The Challenge: Generic Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian!!!!!! View Post
    Derrick has turned into one of the fakest dudes that's been on this show...the way he is kissing Zach and Frank's *** right now is pathetic..it's like he has to be "in" with the cool kids or some ****...and the way he is all cool with a person on his podcast and then turns around and completely bashes or makes fun of that same exact person (He's done this several times to several cast members) on a later podcast is cowardly. It wouldn't surprise me if Derrick turns around and bashes and makes fun of Zach and Frank when he has JEK or at least one of them on a podcast with him. I'll give JEK credit..at least they will say whatever they need to say to your face unlike Derrick who is cool with you one minute and then bashes you behind your back the next.





    And this is coming from a Derrick fan...I mean he is a hell of a competitor and a just a pitbull on these challenges but man he sure does act like a ****** on his podcasts...it's made me lose respect for him some.
    Dues gotta make money, won't have guests come on if he's not nice to them, like all talk show type things.

Similar Threads

  1. The Real World: Generic Thread
    By Debut Album in forum The Real World Generic
    Replies: 3360
    Last Post: 19 Hours Ago, 02:32 AM
  2. Road Rules (Generic Thread)
    By Npresh24 in forum The Challenge: Generic
    Replies: 450
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 11:39 AM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: May 26th, 2014, 11:48 PM
  4. The Challenge Series: RW/RR (Generic Thread)
    By Debut Album in forum The Challenge: Generic
    Replies: 10412
    Last Post: September 25th, 2011, 12:00 PM
  5. Big Brother (Generic Thread)
    By gamer73 in forum Big Brother
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 30th, 2009, 01:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vevmo
An entertainment discussion community
copyright
vevmo 2007-2014