Page 133 of 1543 FirstFirst ... 331231331432331133 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 15423
Like Tree7904Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Generic Thread

FishHooks Guest

re: The Challenge: Generic Thread

Now that's the kind of crazy I like. Note to MTV staff reading this--screw the reunion; Film and air the after-parties, please.

Nostalgic is offline Elite Member

Wow, I never knew that as far as the story is concerned. And Jenn is a messy *** female. No other way to describe it. Also I agree with the person that said the wife should either ignore it or not get involved to begin with.

ILoveRW is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    Now that's the kind of crazy I like. Note to MTV staff reading this--screw the reunion; Film and air the after-parties, please.
    They should just have Maria walk round the bar asking questions whilst trying to dodge the flying objects. In fact I think they did do a reunion like that in the olden days, can't remember which reunion it was though.

V1man is offline Über Elite Member

"OMG, the threats again to sue will not be far behind with this discussion."

:sofa:

FishHooks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRW View Post
    They should just have Maria walk round the bar asking questions whilst trying to dodge the flying objects. In fact I think they did do a reunion like that in the olden days, can't remember which reunion it was though.
    That would be so awesome. Do the reunion to get them all riled up and then film the party and cut in the reunion show clips as context when someone runs across the bar with darts stuck in them. Man, they REALLY need to hire us to run that place.

Nightwolf is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by V1man View Post
    "OMG, the threats again to sue will not be far behind with this discussion."

:sofa:
    ...........Really?

FishHooks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
    ...........Really?
    Don't worry. Bacchus is rich with all the money he saves buying his mussels by the bushel :kiss3:

V1man is offline Über Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    That would be so awesome. Do the reunion to get them all riled up and then film the party and cut in the reunion show clips as context when someone runs across the bar with darts stuck in them. Man, they REALLY need to hire us to run that place.
    The bar is very narrow (probably about 10 feet from the edge of the bar to the wall), so they won't have to run far. Think bar stool, walk way, booth seating two people... 10-12 cast members and friends, a few bar regulars, plus a few MTV people and the place is packed. Fortunately, the place has character.

arilicious is offline Member

One thing that annoys me about the past 2-3 challenges is that every night before eliminations, the cast always goes to a bar or club. They never used to do that, they would only get drunk at the house and have drama, rather than go out to a bar to get drunk and have drama. I liked it better when they wouldn't go to bar/club because it seemed more real. They would have to find their own drunken entertainment, plus it's probably easier for the show to film since they don't have to subtitle them due to there being loud music or anything.

mph922 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by arilicious View Post
    One thing that annoys me about the past 2-3 challenges is that every night before eliminations, the cast always goes to a bar or club. They never used to do that, they would only get drunk at the house and have drama, rather than go out to a bar to get drunk and have drama. I liked it better when they wouldn't go to bar/club because it seemed more real. They would have to find their own drunken entertainment, plus it's probably easier for the show to film since they don't have to subtitle them due to there being loud music or anything.
    I don't know if that's completely true though. I think maybe it wasn't as common back then (or at least wasn't shown as much), but the cast definitely went to bars on Inferno (Trishelle threatened to beat up Mallor or Coral or both?), BOTSexes 2 (Tonya and Theo hooked up in the van), Inferno 2 (AND NOW ITS A NECKLACE!!) and Duel (I think they were at a bar before Robin made the racist comments towards Aneesa)

I know what you mean though. Also, it's kind of sad how much I remember about old challenges and how little I can remember from more recent challenges.