Jemmye
    Kina
    Svet
    Nany
    WesandCT likes this.

PizzaGuy is offline Apprentice

Re: The Challenge: Favorite Player

Quote Originally Posted by V1man View Post
    Aneesa was asked to participate in the current challenge, but was asked as a replacement and too late since she had already booked other things. There is no "new generation" thinking going on. They work from an ideal cast based on likely storylines, drama and cast conflict. They cast the best mix of people they can get. Aneesa was to be a replacement for Brooke, if I'm reading my notes correctly from last month.

We'll just have to disagree about Miss Piggy (otherwise know as Tina).
    Why the personal attack?

PizzaGuy is offline Apprentice

Frank and Jillian are my favorite players they handled things so well when they were being targetted every week on gauntlet 3

nevidcm is offline Member

Guys:
    Abram
    Jordan
    Cohutta
    Wes
    Landon

Girls:
    Camila
    Kina
    Kellyanne
    Theresa
    Katie
    Nany

WesIsTheBest is offline Apprentice

Wes: Man I love this guy. He has said and done things that I have absolutely disagreed with, but the thing is he does not seek for approval. He does what he thinks is best for himself(which you may or may not disagree with) and does not care what people think. When he first entered Fresh Meat he was on the wrong side of the alliance and he willed him and his partner to a 3rd place finish. In the Duel he played the game near flawless and earned the biggest cash prize. Production started to mold Wes into a villain on Ruins and future challenges, and boy has he embraced it! He has come full circle and won again, but being less 'villainy' and more to himself. If Wes does one more I wish he would get in shape, because people are quick to forget how good the guy is when he actually works out.
    nevidcm likes this.

JayTee is offline Vacation

CT: (most badass competitor in the history of the Challenge and such an interesting character to watch)
    Landon: (one of the most athletic dudes on the show and is always proving himself)
    Darrell: (another badass who's straight up with everyone and is a hell of an athlete as well)
    Kenny: (he's a ****** but he backs his stuff up and has had his share of funny liners)
    Johnny: (he basically mastered The Challenge and knows how to make it to a final in almost any circumstance)
    Frank: (LV) (he's a huge nerd but definitely proved himself on G3 and i would love to see him come back)

Laurel: (tied with being the best female athlete of The Challenge and imo the most attractive girl as well)
    Emily: (she's humble and has only been getting stronger and stronger with each challenge she does)
    Evelyn: (never gives up and is also straight up with people. tied with being the best female athlete of The Challenge)

El Scorcho is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WesIsTheBest View Post
    Wes: Man I love this guy. He has said and done things that I have absolutely disagreed with, but the thing is he does not seek for approval. He does what he thinks is best for himself(which you may or may not disagree with) and does not care what people think. When he first entered Fresh Meat he was on the wrong side of the alliance and he willed him and his partner to a 3rd place finish. In the Duel he played the game near flawless and earned the biggest cash prize. Production started to mold Wes into a villain on Ruins and future challenges, and boy has he embraced it! He has come full circle and won again, but being less 'villainy' and more to himself. If Wes does one more I wish he would get in shape, because people are quick to forget how good the guy is when he actually works out.
    I agree. Wes was a beast on The Duel. Probably my favorite challenge performance by anyone in challenge history.
    WesIsTheBest likes this.

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5060