Page 85 of 110 FirstFirst ... 758595 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Chris "CT" Tamburello

JEK & Wes is offline Member

Re: Chris "CT" Tamburello

Quote Originally Posted by r3iKo View Post
    Can you quote Kennys words? What was he saying when he got in CT's face?
    CT jerks his head at Kenny and yells "UGGRHHH!!!! I'LL LAY YOU OUT"

Kenny gets in his face and says "Go ahead, If you want to let's ******* go!!"

A bunch of words were censored in there so it's a little hard to hear but that's close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by salt&vinegar View Post
    Since I never quoted your specific post, you shouldn't assume that was directed torwards you. I wasn't adressing anyone, just making an observation.
    Fair enough. I guess it seemed like it was directed to me because it was right under my previous post, my bad.

The Beast is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JEK & Wes View Post
    Nope, not when you're yelling "I WILL ******* BANG YOU OUT!!!!" "I WILL LAY YOU OUT!!!!" "WHAT IF I COULD PUNCH YOU!!" and the other guy gets in your face and you do absolutely nothing.

CT was just mad that Kenny took him down.
    No, CT was pissed that he was horsing around with someone he gets along with well gave him a bloody nose for no reason and called him out of it. CT had no reason to fight, and after his fake headbutt Kenny realized it so that's why he acted tough because not only was he sure a fight wouldn't break out, he also knew 8 dudes were standing a foot away from them to break up a possible fight.

I still fail to see where Kenny punked CT

r3iKo is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    No, CT was pissed that he was horsing around with someone he gets along with well gave him a bloody nose for no reason and called him out of it. CT had no reason to fight, and after his fake headbutt Kenny realized it so that's why he acted tough because not only was he sure a fight wouldn't break out, he also knew 8 dudes were standing a foot away from them to break up a possible fight.

Kenny did not punk CT, but let's not forget, eight dudes, plus production, can't hold him back.

Uh..right, that's why CT started *****ing immediately after Kenny took him down....

Yup, CT had no reason to fight even though he kept yelling "I'll ******* bang you out!" at the top of his lungs. I'm sorry, but when you say something like that and you don't do anything when the other guy gets in your face, you've been punked.

alucard666 is offline Member

Uh..right, that's why CT started *****ing immediately after Kenny took him down....

Yup, CT had no reason to fight even though he kept yelling "I'll ******* bang you out!" at the top of his lungs. I'm sorry, but when you say something like that and you don't do anything when the other guy gets in your face, you've been punked.
    I got a question if CT didn't want to fight, Why he decided to punch Davis in the face after the incident with Kenny, why didn't he punch Kenny who gave him the bloody nose.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard666 View Post
    I got a question if CT didn't want to fight, Why he decided to punch Davis in the face after the incident with Kenny, why didn't he punch Kenny who gave him the bloody nose.
    Exactly. People need to stop acting like CT is some big gorilla that will destroy anyone in a fight. We've never seen him fight anyone close to his own size on the show.

denise is offline Apprentice

Exactly. People need to stop acting like CT is some big gorilla that will destroy anyone in a fight. We've never seen him fight anyone close to his own size on the show.
    At the beginning of the Gauntlet 3 @ the Pinata Pit challenge CT faced Derek from RR Viewers Revenge who actually looked like he weighed a little more than CT.

The Beast is offline Junior Member

Please, stop diminishing the significance of the dynamics of the situation. Why he had no reason to fight? Simple, Kenny's his friend and he could have possibly been in an alliance with him and derrick. Would it make sense to punch someone you aligned with prior to the challenge in the face over a bloody nose? Yeah, he was pissed that he got a bloody nose and thought he looked like a ***** because of it. So in response he started to say stuff like "I'll bang you out" blah blah to be the tough guy. All Kenny did was step up to him and say "let's go", knowing damn well CT wasn't going to start a fight. And if he did, he had the whole house a foot away from him to break it up.

As for why he punched Davis i have no answer for that and neither do many other people

Please, stop diminishing the significance of the dynamics of the situation. Why he had no reason to fight? Simple, Kenny's his friend and he could have possibly been in an alliance with him and derrick. Would it make sense to punch someone you aligned with prior to the challenge in the face over a bloody nose? Yeah, he was pissed that he got a bloody nose and thought he looked like a ***** because of it. So in response he started to say stuff like "I'll bang you out" blah blah to be the tough guy. All Kenny did was step up to him and say "let's go", knowing damn well CT wasn't going to start a fight. And if he did, he had the whole house a foot away from him to break it up.

As for why he punched Davis i have no answer for that and neither do many other people
    You don't know that. Derrick wasn't even on the Show at that point (Replaced CT) and I doubt CT would have aligned with Kenny at that point because Kenny wasn't really considered a good competitor. (Was only the 2nd show they've done together and Kenny went home early on the first)

From what we actually know, CT was screaming "I'll band you out" to Kenny and ended up not doing anything. Period.

Page 85 of 110 FirstFirst ... 758595 ... LastLast