Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst ... 515105 ... LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: Chris "CT" Tamburello

pmfg10 is offline Junior Member

Re: Chris "CT" Tamburello

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    I've seen CT do challenges with other top guys like the Miz, Darrell, Landon, Evan, Derrick, and Abe where he was doing the exact same challenges as they were, and he was destroying their scores/times a majority of the time. That's all I need. He's just got stuck with some crappy people on his team in the final that have slowed him way, way down. Tonya & Tina on Inferno 2, Eric on Gauntlet 3, the fluke flag rip on the first Duel, and getting kicked off twice. He hasn't lost any challenge because he wasn't the best, it's been because of other extraneous stuff.
    The Veterans lost the Gauntlet 3 because they were scared to go in against Eric, and getting kicked off twice... cmon, there's no excuse there.
    In the Inferno 2, i agreed, but in the Duel, he had seen Beth, do the same thing, so why wouldn't he just take 5 more seconds and take the flag off correctly? It was his fault, not a fluke.
    But don't get me wrong, CT is a great competitor.

Rambo is offline Vacation

CT was not afraid to take Eric out on Gauntlet 3. If you remember, there were a couple times when the Rookie team was discussing putting CT in because he was the strongest veteran, and Frank (who had many conversations about the game with CT on the challenge) said they couldn't send him in because he would just take in Eric and that would eliminate a huge asset for them.

And as far as the first Duel goes, I actually still fail to see where CT ripped the flag off. He held up the flag with the string and carabiner all still intact. If he had ripped something off, then there's no way those three things could all be together. I really think that much like Landon, CT got hosed in the final Duel just because it would've been a better, more competitive final for television to have those guys not in it than participating in it.

93TTSupra is offline Apprentice

Wes did everything in his power to avoid an elimination round with CT at all costs... trying to use the other two biggest guys as pawns to do his dirty work. Eric ended up calling out Brad and Evan fell for it; although Evan's reasoning for calling out CT wasn't all that unrealistic because he did feel as though he had a better chance in an elimination than a final. And, a lot of the challenges Evan won on there were with partners and he had Jodi, where CT had Diem. CT won a lot of the individual ones, and he even said he didn't care about winning safety or not because he knew nobody would pick him.

Evan has also told me that there is not ONE person on these shows that would legitimately beat CT in an elimination round or a fight and that it would be a fluke thing like what happened with Brad. He even went as far as to say he was just a downright angry, mean mother------
    Exactly..CT is a MONSTER. After picking CT to go in, you could tell Evan was nervous. I like Evan and he is also a great competitor, but there is nobody that comes close to the athleticism, ability, strength, and power that CT has.

jbo29j is offline Junior Member

CT was not afraid to take Eric out on Gauntlet 3. If you remember, there were a couple times when the Rookie team was discussing putting CT in because he was the strongest veteran, and Frank (who had many conversations about the game with CT on the challenge) said they couldn't send him in because he would just take in Eric and that would eliminate a huge asset for them.

And as far as the first Duel goes, I actually still fail to see where CT ripped the flag off. He held up the flag with the string and carabiner all still intact. If he had ripped something off, then there's no way those three things could all be together. I really think that much like Landon, CT got hosed in the final Duel just because it would've been a better, more competitive final for television to have those guys not in it than participating in it.
    ct didnt rip the flag he got disqualified because he was supposed to detach the flag from the carbiner but it broke Beth ripped however ripped the flag.

faceless is offline Senior Member

CT's loss on the first Duel was a fluke. As was Landon's loss on D2. CT is a beast but he's just made some bad choices, whether it be keep Eric or hit people.

salt&vinegar is offline Elite Member

CT did more than just hit Adam. He wanted to murder him.

faceless is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by salt&vinegar View Post
    CT did more than just hit Adam. He wanted to murder him.
    And that would be included in his bad choices. And no, he wasn't going to murder him. He hit him like... 10 times. Even if the production wasn't there, I do imagine him hurting Adam more then he did, but even CT knows where to stop. Like street fights, they last for a little bit but then both sides realize it has to end somewhere.

Hey!!! is offline Vacation

CT needs to come back, do any of you know if that's in his future?

salt&vinegar is offline Elite Member

Did you see CT trying to get at Adam at the hospital? He was wanting to kill him.

Hey!!! is offline Vacation

I don't recall him trying to do anything. I just remember him basically taunting him just be looking at him and smiling, even though what i saw was only a matter or seconds

Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst ... 515105 ... LastLast