Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
    Bacchus is offline Administrator

Are CT and Diem Still Together?

V1man was kind enough to pass information along today about the status of CT and Diem. The couple was "on" during The Duel, "off" by the subsequent reunion show and then supposedly "on" again for the duration of Gauntlet 3 filming.

Well now they are back off.

CT showed up at the Challenge Greatest Moments taping in NY (mistakenly also called the G3 reunion show) with a new GF in tow (kind of a skanky stripper/waitress type).

Some cast members say their relationship was all show which lends credibility to the claim that Diem is phony.
    I can only imagine with Brooke and Ev sucking up all the available camera time with their "surprise" lesbian love show that CT and Diem decided to turn back "on" the relationship to make sure that they got their share.

Note: Looking at Diem's (friends) Myspace account, it has her relationship status listed as single which would seem to add conformation.

Stacee_Danielle is offline Elite Member

Re: Are CT and Diem Still Together? - Spoiler

I haven't heard the "Diem is Phony" word...got any stories for me??

Quote Originally Posted by stacee_danielle View Post
    I haven't heard the "Diem is Phony" word...got any stories for me??
    I guess we will have to wait for V1man to respond, but I personally felt something was up once she went for CT (Ewwww!)

V1man is offline Über Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    I guess we will have to wait for V1man to respond, but I personally felt something was up once she went for CT (Ewwww!)
    I don't recall if it was in the broadcast reunion show of The Duel, but during the taping Beth called Diem out for being fake and provided some specifics of her behavior. No one on the cast came to Diem's defense that I can recall. If someone had defended her (including CT), I likely would have remembered it.

I don't recall if it was in the broadcast reunion show of The Duel, but during the taping Beth called Diem out for being fake and provided some specifics of her behavior.
    I vaguely remember that confrontation. I think that is when I really started looking at Diem with some suspicion. I understand with all that she has been through it is hard to rail against her, but I really got the impression that there was something nefarious going on in that head of hers...

I vaguely remember that confrontation. I think that is when I really started looking at Diem with some suspicion. I understand with all that she has been through it is hard to rail against her, but I really got the impression that there was something nefarious going on in that head of hers...

Just before taping of The Duel, Beth's sister was diagnosed with a rare and normally fatal form of cancer. She thought it was completely inappropriate for Diem to use her illness to seek any special consideration from the cast which she constantly did. She was there to compete just like everyone else. Beth and others also understood Diem's relationship with Derrick on one challenge and CT on another for what it was -- a simple, yet abhorent, strategy.

chopkins Guest

Against Diem? I must not be really watching these challenges! First I am clueless about Evelyn and now I missed the fakery with Diem! I must have missed the last challenge alltogether.

Quote Originally Posted by chopkins View Post
    Against Diem? I must not be really watching these challenges! First I am clueless about Evelyn and now I missed the fakery with Diem! I must have missed the last challenge alltogether.
    It is easy to be clueless about Eve. She's been barely noticeable. There will be lots of Eve/Brooke video this time on G3, but it is already something Eve regrets because she thinks Brooke used her.

Stacee_Danielle is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by V1man View Post
    It is easy to be clueless about Eve. She's been barely noticeable. There will be lots of Eve/Brooke video this time on G3, but it is already something Eve regrets because she thinks Brooke used her.
    Yeah, I pretty much missed the whole thing too

I do think Brooke is capable of using Evelyn to get more air time though.

Katiedid is offline Vevmo Revenge XI: Sinners

My issue with Diem is this. She has been through a tremendous struggle with cancer, and I appreciate that. However, I think on two challenges she has been called to the Gauntlet or whatever elimination round all of TWO times. Once each challenge. Which is NOTHING for a newbie. And both times she has honestly thrown a total hissy fit, as though she's above it or there should be special consideration for her.

I don't know if I completely believe she used CT. I definitely think he may have used her, but it never occured to me that it was mutual. She seemed to really like him from what I could tell. Or maybe she's just a very talented actress?

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast