Page 46 of 106 FirstFirst ... 364656 ... LastLast
    KellyA+Wes is offline Junior Member

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins - Spoilers

LOl why are you getting so angry.. It's just my opinion? All im saying is if derrick wants to attach himself to those three thats fine.. (even though its dumb because hes the fourth wheel on the team)But atleast man up and say I'm voting for evylen to go against kelly anne instead of using the lame "thats what the team wants" card.. that to me is a cowardly move..

And I do not love Wes and I do not think hes perfect or a god.. He is far from it.. I just like him on the show because he is a stand up guy who isnt afraid to go against the majority...I always feel like an outsider in real life so I always can relate to the outsiders more on these shows..

faceless is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KellyA+Wes View Post
    LOl why are you getting so angry.. It's just my opinion? All im saying is if derrick wants to attach himself to those three thats fine.. (even though its dumb because hes the fourth wheel on the team)But atleast man up and say I'm voting for evylen to go against kelly anne instead of using the lame "thats what the team wants" card.. that to me is a cowardly move..

And I do not love Wes and I do not think hes perfect or a god.. He is far from it.. I just like him on the show because he is a stand up guy who isnt afraid to go against the majority...I always feel like an outsider in real life so I always can relate to the outsiders more on these shows..
    I'm tired of seeing people say how much they love Wes because he stands up to people. Yet if Derrick or some others don't stand up to them, they're cowards or bad people. What reason does Derrick have to stand up to them? Why does he need to? He may be a fourth wheel, but he's winning money. And you may be an outsider in real life, but do you make yourself an outsider? Wes does. And it's his own fault yet he's acting like he does nothing wrong.

jones10389 is offline Member

Does Shavon leave do to injury? Also i think the reason Wes gets so upset in the next episode is becuase it looks like Wes,Johnny and Derrick are in as the 3 guys up for the Ruins and they set up Kellyanne vs Ev which makes Wes upset.Does Ev lose on purpose?

Also a side note is there a Fresh Meat 2 cast list up? If there is can you send the link

molds13 is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jones10389 View Post
    Does Shavon leave do to injury?
    Yes.

Also i think the reason Wes gets so upset in the next episode is becuase it looks like Wes,Johnny and Derrick are in as the 3 guys up for the Ruins and they set up Kellyanne vs Ev which makes Wes upset.Does Ev lose on purpose?
    She doesn't "lose on purpose."

Also a side note is there a Fresh Meat 2 cast list up? If there is can you send the link
    Yes, and no. You're a big boy, you can do a search for it.

dplayer18 is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by trees12 View Post
    I think it was totally wrong that the challengers team threw Evelyn under the bus into the ruins to compete against her best friend. While I don't always agree with how Wes goes about things. He has a point and I concur Kenny, Evan, and Johhny are *******S. Johanna she not as nice as she may seem. She's was all for that crap to go down between Evelyn and Kellyanne. Kellyanne may seem mean, but she's not. I think Derrick a great human being whose a good husband and father. To bad he runs with team *******.
    I think Derrick wanted to stand up for his team and not lose. I like Wes and Derrick is a calm coll guy. So when even Derrick is mad at you for something, you know you are doing something wrong.

Evelyn is probably even stronger than some males on her team, lol. It was totally not a smart idea to throw her in.

KellyA+Wes is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dplayer18 View Post
    I think Derrick wanted to stand up for his team and not lose. I like Wes and Derrick is a calm coll guy. So when even Derrick is mad at you for something, you know you are doing something wrong.

Evelyn is probably even stronger than some males on her team, lol. It was totally not a smart idea to throw her in.
    But then again it is kind of smart becasue evylen has the best chance of taking out Kelly Anne.. and if she loses they dont really care about her..

Morris1721 is offline Senior Member

So we know the episode description for next week says best friends go up against each other and in one the preview it shows Wes and Ev all pissed, so next week, like we all knew, is Ev vs. KellyAnne, but why is one of today's Dailies about Ev winning and look cocky afterwards? Do they mean the mission? Cause the description say Ev's win, not the Champions...

SeanSaysAll is offline Apprentice

Maybe Ev takes out Brianna
    and Wes takes out Danny?

blanky667 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SeanSaysAll View Post
    Maybe Ev takes out Brianna
    and Wes takes out Danny?
    I think Darrell is the one that takes out Danny.

alucard666 is offline Member

they are talking about the mission some of the challengers didnt like the celebration of evelyn when the champions won the mission

Page 46 of 106 FirstFirst ... 364656 ... LastLast