Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 152535 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 755
  1. #241
    Gucci Mane is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,451

    Re: Fresh Meat 2 - Cast Speculation


    Sign me up for the "I don't really care about this challenge" bandwagon. Double if Evan/Kenny/Casey and the rest of the challenge regulars are returning. It's already bad enough that the challenge it another Fresh Meat, but the fact that we will probaly only get like 14 alumni, half of which will probaly consist of J/E/K and friends.........im completely uninterested.

    The Ruins on the other hand.....Sept 30 can't get here quick enough.

  2. #242
    tjhallow Guest

    Re: Fresh Meat 2 - Cast Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by lalalamilf View Post
    where would you say the best place to look for these clues is it twitter
    Not really, a lot of people don't use twitter faithfully but there are clues here and there.

    Regardless, I suspect a handful of the regulars, maybe a one or two surprises, and the obvious new fresh meat.

    I'm not really excited about it either, and it has nothing to do with the new Fresh Meat, because the alumni that are "possibly" going to be on it are the ones that do one hold my interest at all.

    BMP needed to really get good alumni just like the first fresh meat, but this isn't looking good. Either way, I still watch it.

  3. #243
    Gucci Mane is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,451

    Re: Fresh Meat 2 - Cast Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by tjhallow View Post
    BMP needed to really get good alumni just like the first fresh meat, but this isn't looking good. Either way, I still watch it.
    As will I, I just don't see me being as hyped for this challenge as I was Gauntlet 3 or Ruins.

  4. #244
    JadieVa is offline Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    23

    Re: Fresh Meat 2 - Cast Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci Mane View Post
    Sign me up for the "I don't really care about this challenge" bandwagon. Double if Evan/Kenny/Casey and the rest of the challenge regulars are returning. It's already bad enough that the challenge it another Fresh Meat, but the fact that we will probaly only get like 14 alumni, half of which will probaly consist of J/E/K and friends.........im completely uninterested.

    The Ruins on the other hand.....Sept 30 can't get here quick enough.
    I agree!!!! I am so excited.

  5. #245
    mph922 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,281

    Re: Fresh Meat 2 - Cast Speculation

    I'm not excited because why would I want to see 12 new people that aren't from RW or RR on the RW/RR challenge? I've just (barely) accepted the original Fresh Meat as cast members, and now we are doing it again...

    And the alumni they get are going to be the same old regulars who most largely don't care about. It will be like what it was for the four people getting stuck with the Austin people first Fresh Meat, except this time it will be all 12 people.

  6. #246
    Rambo is offline Vacation
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    210

    Re: Fresh Meat 2 - Cast Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by rw/rrjunkie View Post
    Aaron, CT isn't going to be invited back, and I would say NO to Brad returning because he is just ridiculous!
    Friend showed me a message they got from the real CT pertaining to his challenge status, and he said the rumors of him being banned were not true and were "hater talk". If she still has it I can get a screencap of the message and put it on here to finally dispell that rumor once and for all.
    Last edited by molds13; September 16th, 2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: already posted

  7. #247
    Bacchus is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    18,592

    Re: Fresh Meat 2 - Cast Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Friend showed me a message they got from the real CT pertaining to his challenge status, and he said the rumors of him being banned were not true and were "hater talk".
    I don't know his "official" status, but there is no question that he SHOULD be banned and probably jailed for his actions on previous challenges...

    Anyway, it is good to see he is staying put this time around.

  8. #248
    Rambo is offline Vacation
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    210

    Re: Fresh Meat 2 - Cast Speculation

    She sent me the screencap but I cut out her name & picture for her privacy, but here's the message


  9. #249
    Bacchus is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    18,592

    Re: Fresh Meat 2 - Cast Speculation

    Weird, I got this one in a PM:


  10. #250
    Spinner554 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,448

    Re: Fresh Meat 2 - Cast Speculation

    lol That was funny Bacchus.

Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 152535 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Challenge: Spring 2011 - Wild Cast Speculation
    By molds13 in forum The Challenge: Generic
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2011, 12:18 PM
  2. Fresh Meat 2: Complete Cast
    By Bacchus in forum The Challenge: Fresh Meat II
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: April 17th, 2010, 11:26 AM
  3. When will Fresh Meat/Key West pass the torch?
    By MizFit2009 in forum The Challenge: Generic
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: April 6th, 2010, 11:17 PM
  4. Why did Wes pick Casey as his partner on Fresh Meat?
    By Ctk495 in forum The Challenge: Generic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: February 14th, 2010, 01:21 AM
  5. Spring Challenge Cast Speculation (2009)
    By BamaBelle in forum The Challenge: Generic
    Replies: 938
    Last Post: April 27th, 2009, 10:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vevmo
An entertainment discussion community
copyright
vevmo 2007-2014