Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast
    Gucci Mane is offline Senior Member

Re: Cut Throat - Ty Ruff

Quote Originally Posted by AEvans5 View Post
    Is he asexual lol? I don't mean to sound ignorant but r3iko's comment has me wondering...
    He was joking.(Ty that is)

RMD1 is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci Mane View Post
    Put that out there? You act like I said I had proof or something. He even jokes about it in one of the dailies. So what if he is or isnt? It's not like I said "Ty is in the closet and should burn!!!"

It's my opinion based on what I've seen.
    You have an opinion and are entitled to it; however I was just pointing out that your opinion was just assessed on a few minutes of footage on a website.

REYYY2P Guest

If blue loses Ty is going in no matter what. Pay your dues.

Adrian!!!!!! is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rey2pokey View Post
    If blue loses Ty is going in no matter what. Pay your dues.

The thing is he should've been going in last week or even the week before that but Johnny is a complete moron who had it out for Eric and decided to keep Ty... idiotic move. Johnny just thinks he's a leader but if Blue loses this challenge it's probably because Johnny was calling the shots. Derrick should have been the leader from day one but it seems D just wants to take a backseat nowadays.

REYYY2P Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian!!!!!! View Post
    The bad thing is he should've been going in last week or even the week before that but Johnny is a complete moron who had it out for Eric and decided to keep Ty... idiotic move. Johnny just thinks he's a leader but if Blue loses this challenge it's probably because Johnny was calling the shots. Derrick should have been the leader from day one but it seems D just wants to take a backseat nowadays.
    He's been winning since then. So, I guess D is doing something right.

He's been winning since then. So, I guess D is doing something right.

I never said he wasn't, but Derrick should've stepped up and said Ty has been completely sucky or however he wants to put it and he should've done it right there in front of the whole Blue team. Derrick seen first hand how bad Ty was in the stampede challenge or whatever it was. It was clear Ty should've went in... especially last week. I get it Eric blew the win for the Veterans on G3 but even if Johnny wanted to get rid of Eric why not wait until closer to the end ??

REYYY2P Guest

I never said he wasn't, but Derrick should've stepped up and said Ty has been completely sucky or however he wants to put it and he should've done it right there in front of the whole Blue team. Derrick seen first hand how bad Ty was in the stampede challenge or whatever it was. It was clear Ty should've went in... especially last week. I get it Eric blew the win for the Veterans on G3 but even if Johnny wanted to get rid of Eric why not wait until closer to the end ??
    That's been the only challenge he's screwed up so far. Since he is a rookie that should have been the reason why he went in. I'm sure his time will come.

That's been the only challenge he's screwed up so far. Since he is a rookie that should have been the reason why he went in. I'm sure his time will come.

Him and Johnny messed things up on the challenge before last. I guess I should've said compared to what Eric has done the last two weeks Ty's been real bad. And I agree with the rookie thing, definitely.
    Last edited by Adrian!!!!!!; November 3rd, 2010 at 01:05 AM.

REYYY2P Guest

Him and Johnny messed things up on the challenge before last. I guess I should've said compared to what Eric has done the last two weeks he's been real bad. And I agree with the rookie thing, definitely.
    Are you talking about the challenge with the beer steins and they were hanging upside down. If so, he did good on that one. Blue won that challenge as a matter a fact.

Are you talking about the challenge with the beer steins and they were hanging upside down. If so, he did good on that one. Blue won that challenge as a matter a fact.

No, I'm talking about the challenge the Red team won (their first win). The challenge Shauvon quit on and Katie got a black on from hitting the water. It was when the whole team had to jump across these platforms above the water or something like that.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast