Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 133
  1. #61
    Gucci Mane is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,451

    Re: Cut Throat - Ty Ruff


    Quote Originally Posted by AEvans5 View Post
    Is he asexual lol? I don't mean to sound ignorant but r3iko's comment has me wondering...
    He was joking.(Ty that is)

  2. #62
    RMD1 is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,293

    Re: Cut Throat - Ty Ruff

    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci Mane View Post
    Put that out there? You act like I said I had proof or something. He even jokes about it in one of the dailies. So what if he is or isnt? It's not like I said "Ty is in the closet and should burn!!!"

    It's my opinion based on what I've seen.
    You have an opinion and are entitled to it; however I was just pointing out that your opinion was just assessed on a few minutes of footage on a website.

  3. #63
    REYYY2P Guest

    Re: Cut Throat - Ty Ruff

    If blue loses Ty is going in no matter what. Pay your dues.

  4. #64
    Adrian!!!!!! is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,262

    Re: Cut Throat - Ty Ruff

    Quote Originally Posted by rey2pokey View Post
    If blue loses Ty is going in no matter what. Pay your dues.


    The thing is he should've been going in last week or even the week before that but Johnny is a complete moron who had it out for Eric and decided to keep Ty... idiotic move. Johnny just thinks he's a leader but if Blue loses this challenge it's probably because Johnny was calling the shots. Derrick should have been the leader from day one but it seems D just wants to take a backseat nowadays.

  5. #65
    REYYY2P Guest

    Re: Cut Throat - Ty Ruff

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian!!!!!! View Post
    The bad thing is he should've been going in last week or even the week before that but Johnny is a complete moron who had it out for Eric and decided to keep Ty... idiotic move. Johnny just thinks he's a leader but if Blue loses this challenge it's probably because Johnny was calling the shots. Derrick should have been the leader from day one but it seems D just wants to take a backseat nowadays.
    He's been winning since then. So, I guess D is doing something right.

  6. #66
    Adrian!!!!!! is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,262

    Re: Cut Throat - Ty Ruff

    Quote Originally Posted by rey2pokey View Post
    He's been winning since then. So, I guess D is doing something right.


    I never said he wasn't, but Derrick should've stepped up and said Ty has been completely sucky or however he wants to put it and he should've done it right there in front of the whole Blue team. Derrick seen first hand how bad Ty was in the stampede challenge or whatever it was. It was clear Ty should've went in... especially last week. I get it Eric blew the win for the Veterans on G3 but even if Johnny wanted to get rid of Eric why not wait until closer to the end ??

  7. #67
    REYYY2P Guest

    Re: Cut Throat - Ty Ruff

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian!!!!!! View Post
    I never said he wasn't, but Derrick should've stepped up and said Ty has been completely sucky or however he wants to put it and he should've done it right there in front of the whole Blue team. Derrick seen first hand how bad Ty was in the stampede challenge or whatever it was. It was clear Ty should've went in... especially last week. I get it Eric blew the win for the Veterans on G3 but even if Johnny wanted to get rid of Eric why not wait until closer to the end ??
    That's been the only challenge he's screwed up so far. Since he is a rookie that should have been the reason why he went in. I'm sure his time will come.

  8. #68
    Adrian!!!!!! is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,262

    Re: Cut Throat - Ty Ruff

    Quote Originally Posted by rey2pokey View Post
    That's been the only challenge he's screwed up so far. Since he is a rookie that should have been the reason why he went in. I'm sure his time will come.


    Him and Johnny messed things up on the challenge before last. I guess I should've said compared to what Eric has done the last two weeks Ty's been real bad. And I agree with the rookie thing, definitely.
    Last edited by Adrian!!!!!!; November 3rd, 2010 at 01:05 AM.

  9. #69
    REYYY2P Guest

    Re: Cut Throat - Ty Ruff

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian!!!!!! View Post
    Him and Johnny messed things up on the challenge before last. I guess I should've said compared to what Eric has done the last two weeks he's been real bad. And I agree with the rookie thing, definitely.
    Are you talking about the challenge with the beer steins and they were hanging upside down. If so, he did good on that one. Blue won that challenge as a matter a fact.

  10. #70
    Adrian!!!!!! is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,262

    Re: Cut Throat - Ty Ruff

    Quote Originally Posted by rey2pokey View Post
    Are you talking about the challenge with the beer steins and they were hanging upside down. If so, he did good on that one. Blue won that challenge as a matter a fact.

    No, I'm talking about the challenge the Red team won (their first win). The challenge Shauvon quit on and Katie got a black on from hitting the water. It was when the whole team had to jump across these platforms above the water or something like that.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Ty Ruff
    By molds13 in forum The Challenge: Battle of the Exes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: April 1st, 2012, 09:42 AM
  2. The Challenge: Rivals - Ty Ruff
    By Raymond21 in forum The Challenge: Rivals
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: July 14th, 2011, 12:33 PM
  3. Cut Throat - Abram Boise
    By Entropy in forum The Challenge: Cutthroat
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: June 27th, 2011, 08:56 PM
  4. Cut Throat: Real World/ Road Rules Challenge - Cast (Spoilers)
    By molds13 in forum The Challenge: Cutthroat
    Replies: 406
    Last Post: July 5th, 2010, 09:50 AM
  5. Real World DC: Ty Ruff
    By wiggyndc in forum The Real World D.C.
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: April 17th, 2010, 09:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vevmo
An entertainment discussion community
copyright
vevmo 2007-2014