Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
    Entropy is offline Vacation

Re: Cut Throat - Camila Nakagawa

She's a competitor, but man is her voice annoying.

rw/rrjunkie is offline Member

I like Camila. I didn't watch the Spring Break Challenge so I had no idea who she was but after her scene with Theresa and winning the first elimination round I'm def Team Camila.

Adrian!!!!!! is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morris1721 View Post
    What makes her so likeable to you? Not that she's not likeable, I'm just curious as to how she's being perceived from people who are liking her so far.

I'm pretty neutral about her, I like how she showed her competitive side right off the bat (after the race to the Gulag that is) and also how she didn't seem to outcast herself from the cast. I also felt bad for her when she was crying to Tori, but I do think she had it coming because she was a rookie. Not necessary being called a klepto and being yelled at, but it kinda seemed like she wasn't expecting to clash heads with anybody for being new.

Oh well, I too like her so far and am glad she doesn't just take up space.

Key words there !! All of this could change in one or two episodes. I'm neutral about her as well. I also agree with Entropy on the annoying voice thing.

Morris1721 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian!!!!!! View Post
    Key words there !! All of this could change in one or two episodes. I'm neutral about her as well. I also agree with Entropy on the annoying voice thing.
    Hahah exactly! If she every tries messing with Jenn, she's going waaaay down on my list

Entropy is offline Vacation

Btw..I did state she is a competitor, and she did good last night, and as awesome as Emilee is..it is Emilee..if she can eliminate a big opponent..then she'll earn some respect.

Youssarian is offline Moderator

Why does everyone think she is some big super good competitor...she was one of the last to finish the race, did average/good in the challenge, and beat Emilee, while a win is a win, it wasn't exactly against a really strong competitor...I'm neutral about her but she annoys me, so I don't know.

I don't consider her a "Great" competitor, I just like the fact that she came to the challenge to actually compete and not to have fun. And all that showed in this first episode. I think she has potential.

salt&vinegar is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morris1721 View Post
    What makes her so likeable to you? Not that she's not likeable, I'm just curious as to how she's being perceived from people who are liking her so far.

I'm pretty neutral about her, I like how she showed her competitive side right off the bat (after the race to the Gulag that is) and also how she didn't seem to outcast herself from the cast. I also felt bad for her when she was crying to Tori, but I do think she had it coming because she was a rookie. Not necessary being called a klepto and being yelled at, but it kinda seemed like she wasn't expecting to clash heads with anybody for being new.

Oh well, I too like her so far and am glad she doesn't just take up space.
    I think what really made me like her is that she never backed down to the girls that were screaming in her face and calling her names. It obviously really upset her, but she never let them see that and waited to break down when they weren't around. Plus, she fought HARD to stay in there!!! I gotta respect that!

Quote Originally Posted by salt&vinegar View Post
    I think what really made me like her is that she never backed down to the girls that were screaming in her face and calling her names. It obviously really upset her, but she never let them see that and waited to break down when they weren't around. Plus, she fought HARD to stay in there!!! I gotta respect that!
    I was really gonna say the same thing involving her not backing down, that really showed something to me because to have a bunch of people yelling at you like that, and being the newest person to challenges, it takes a lot.

REYYY2P Guest

Based on what she has done so far, she is a great competitor.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast