Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 78
  1. #41
    Entropy is offline Vacation
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,327

    Re: Cut Throat - Camila Nakagawa


    She's a competitor, but man is her voice annoying.

  2. #42
    rw/rrjunkie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    657

    Re: Cut Throat - Camila Nakagawa

    I like Camila. I didn't watch the Spring Break Challenge so I had no idea who she was but after her scene with Theresa and winning the first elimination round I'm def Team Camila.

  3. #43
    Adrian!!!!!! is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,262

    Re: Cut Throat - Camila Nakagawa

    Quote Originally Posted by Morris1721 View Post
    What makes her so likeable to you? Not that she's not likeable, I'm just curious as to how she's being perceived from people who are liking her so far.

    I'm pretty neutral about her, I like how she showed her competitive side right off the bat (after the race to the Gulag that is) and also how she didn't seem to outcast herself from the cast. I also felt bad for her when she was crying to Tori, but I do think she had it coming because she was a rookie. Not necessary being called a klepto and being yelled at, but it kinda seemed like she wasn't expecting to clash heads with anybody for being new.

    Oh well, I too like her so far and am glad she doesn't just take up space.


    Key words there !! All of this could change in one or two episodes. I'm neutral about her as well. I also agree with Entropy on the annoying voice thing.

  4. #44
    Morris1721 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Cut Throat - Camila Nakagawa

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian!!!!!! View Post
    Key words there !! All of this could change in one or two episodes. I'm neutral about her as well. I also agree with Entropy on the annoying voice thing.
    Hahah exactly! If she every tries messing with Jenn, she's going waaaay down on my list

  5. #45
    Entropy is offline Vacation
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,327

    Re: Cut Throat - Camila Nakagawa

    Btw..I did state she is a competitor, and she did good last night, and as awesome as Emilee is..it is Emilee..if she can eliminate a big opponent..then she'll earn some respect.

  6. #46
    Youssarian is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Cut Throat - Camila Nakagawa

    Why does everyone think she is some big super good competitor...she was one of the last to finish the race, did average/good in the challenge, and beat Emilee, while a win is a win, it wasn't exactly against a really strong competitor...I'm neutral about her but she annoys me, so I don't know.

  7. #47
    Morris1721 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Cut Throat - Camila Nakagawa

    I don't consider her a "Great" competitor, I just like the fact that she came to the challenge to actually compete and not to have fun. And all that showed in this first episode. I think she has potential.

  8. #48
    salt&vinegar is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,166

    Re: Cut Throat - Camila Nakagawa

    Quote Originally Posted by Morris1721 View Post
    What makes her so likeable to you? Not that she's not likeable, I'm just curious as to how she's being perceived from people who are liking her so far.

    I'm pretty neutral about her, I like how she showed her competitive side right off the bat (after the race to the Gulag that is) and also how she didn't seem to outcast herself from the cast. I also felt bad for her when she was crying to Tori, but I do think she had it coming because she was a rookie. Not necessary being called a klepto and being yelled at, but it kinda seemed like she wasn't expecting to clash heads with anybody for being new.

    Oh well, I too like her so far and am glad she doesn't just take up space.
    I think what really made me like her is that she never backed down to the girls that were screaming in her face and calling her names. It obviously really upset her, but she never let them see that and waited to break down when they weren't around. Plus, she fought HARD to stay in there!!! I gotta respect that!

  9. #49
    Morris1721 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Cut Throat - Camila Nakagawa

    Quote Originally Posted by salt&vinegar View Post
    I think what really made me like her is that she never backed down to the girls that were screaming in her face and calling her names. It obviously really upset her, but she never let them see that and waited to break down when they weren't around. Plus, she fought HARD to stay in there!!! I gotta respect that!
    I was really gonna say the same thing involving her not backing down, that really showed something to me because to have a bunch of people yelling at you like that, and being the newest person to challenges, it takes a lot.

  10. #50
    REYYY2P Guest

    Re: Cut Throat - Camila Nakagawa

    Based on what she has done so far, she is a great competitor.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Camila Nakagawa
    By Bacchus in forum The Challenge: Battle of the Exes
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: May 17th, 2012, 12:11 PM
  2. Cut Throat - Derrick Kosinski
    By Entropy in forum The Challenge: Cutthroat
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: January 1st, 2012, 08:26 AM
  3. The Challenge: Rivals - Camila Nakagawa
    By Raymond21 in forum The Challenge: Rivals
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: July 8th, 2011, 01:11 PM
  4. Cut Throat - Abram Boise
    By Entropy in forum The Challenge: Cutthroat
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: June 27th, 2011, 08:56 PM
  5. Cut Throat: Real World/ Road Rules Challenge - Cast (Spoilers)
    By molds13 in forum The Challenge: Cutthroat
    Replies: 406
    Last Post: July 5th, 2010, 09:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vevmo
An entertainment discussion community
copyright
vevmo 2007-2014