Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Entropy is offline Vacation

Re: Cut Throat- Brad Fiorenza

I'm wondering..if Brad's plan does work this time around can we really blame him? At the end of it all, it IS a game show.

Morris1721 is online now Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    I'm wondering..if Brad's plan does work this time around can we really blame him? At the end of it all, it IS a game show.
    For me personally, it's not how he's playing the game as much as how he went about doing it. He's always been the guy who played it fair, played for himself in the end, and used his ability to get by. Then all of a sudden he pulls this big switch-a-roo and goes completely out of character. Fighting Darrell? Ok we've seen Brad's crazy side before, but he was one of the last people I would've seen getting kicked off for fighting. And now he just resembles the people who are usually classified as "scumbags" on the challenges. Oh well, if he loses I'll laugh at him for failing again, and if he wins, I'll smile because the chances of him coming back will get slimmer.

fabulous788 is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Morris1721 View Post
    For me personally, it's not how he's playing the game as much as how he went about doing it. He's always been the guy who played it fair, played for himself in the end, and used his ability to get by. Then all of a sudden he pulls this big switch-a-roo and goes completely out of character. Fighting Darrell? Ok we've seen Brad's crazy side before, but he was one of the last people I would've seen getting kicked off for fighting. And now he just resembles the people who are usually classified as "scumbags" on the challenges. Oh well, if he loses I'll laugh at him for failing again, and if he wins, I'll smile because the chances of him coming back will get slimmer.
    That has gotten him no where though. Maybe that's why he finally decided to play differently this time around.

cjslife is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morris1721 View Post
    On Gauntlet 2 and Inferno 2 Brad was a completely different person. He just grew up. He wasn't really the nice guy that he was on Gauntlet 3 and the Duel 2.

Brad isn't a scumbag because he wants to win one of these things for once instead of coming on a challenge every single time and being so close to winning. I really feel like anyone who was in Brad's shoes would do the same thing if they had the oppourtunity. Who wants to come on a game show for a month and be so close to winning and then go home with nothing? Brad has done that 8 or so times.

I know there are other people who are in the same situation and haven't won. But I'm sure if they were given the chance to control the game and have the power instead of someone like Johnny, Kenny, or Evan having it they would be doing the same thing. Maybe I'm a little biased because I like Brad, but I know I would say the same thing if it was someone like Ayiiia, who I'm not really a big fan of. I'm not saying he's a saint, but the guy isn't doing the most terrible thing in the world, he's trying to win a game show.

CrazyRealityGuy is offline Senior Member

I have to agree, this is Brad's 8th challenge. I don't think he is a bad guy or scumbag, he's just dying for a win. No matter what he has done before, he lost. This time around he's playing strategic. The team keeps sending Camila and Brandon in over and over, but it's not only Brad's decision, it's the teams and it's smart. It's a game. Nothing more. There is no personal vendetta against anyone.

JL81790 is online now Senior Member

Personally, I don't think there's really such thing as a "dirty game". It's a game show. They're not there to just frolic and drink and love each other. The people who are friends outside of the show can be friends on the show, and can pretty much do whatever they want to the others b/c they don't HAVE to see them again if they don't want to.

My issue with Brad is that he categorized Johnny as having played what he thinks is a "dirty game" in the past, and yet he is doing a number of those things. At the same time, with the exception of Wes who was threatening the team, has Johnny ever repeatedly sent the same person in again and again despite their good performance? I also don't think Johnny ever lied about his plans to send someone in whereas Brad told Brandon to his face that he wouldn't go in, and then said that the game wasn't "rent a friend". Has Johnny ever basically given a player a death sentence for voting for him? I think the answer is no, but even if you think it's yes, Brad is doing the exact same thing.

Again, I don't have a problem with the game Brad is playing. It's a smart game from a guy who needs a win. I just don't like how hypocritical he's been. Worry a little less about what Johnny does and play the game.

Debut Album is online now Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JL81790 View Post
    Personally, I don't think there's really such thing as a "dirty game". It's a game show. They're not there to just frolic and drink and love each other. The people who are friends outside of the show can be friends on the show, and can pretty much do whatever they want to the others b/c they don't HAVE to see them again if they don't want to.

My issue with Brad is that he categorized Johnny as having played what he thinks is a "dirty game" in the past, and yet he is doing a number of those things. At the same time, with the exception of Wes who was threatening the team, has Johnny ever repeatedly sent the same person in again and again despite their good performance? I also don't think Johnny ever lied about his plans to send someone in whereas Brad told Brandon to his face that he wouldn't go in, and then said that the game wasn't "rent a friend". Has Johnny ever basically given a player a death sentence for voting for him? I think the answer is no, but even if you think it's yes, Brad is doing the exact same thing.

Again, I don't have a problem with the game Brad is playing. It's a smart game from a guy who needs a win. I just don't like how hypocritical he's been. Worry a little less about what Johnny does and play the game.
    I agree with this. I can't believe that he(and some of the others on the red team) are STILL worried about John and Camilla. Nothing is gonna come from that. Just let them flirt and play your game.

iWONDER is offline Apprentice

Everybody seems to dislike brad all of the sudden. Honestly, I've always though brad had a shady side it's just coming out since he's so desperate for a win. The thing is, brad isn't smart. He's *****ing about an alliance on a game where alliances doesn't help. Johnny explained it perfectly on derrick's podcast and if brad was smart he'd know camila isn't in an alliance due to she's the reason the girls are doing good on these missions and has yet thrown one. I was a fan of brad on the Inferno 2 when he got the wedgie but overall I feel brad is overrated. Saying he's one of the best is an overstatement to me. He never did anything that stood out to me. But that's MY opinion

molds13 is offline Super Moderator

Brad and Tori are on Twitter and are about to answer questions, apparently.

Brad Fiorenza (BTFiorenza) on Twitter

jr588 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by molds13 View Post
    Brad and Tori are on Twitter and are about to answer questions, apparently.

Brad Fiorenza (BTFiorenza) on Twitter
    Is it confirmed that it's real? I was gonna ask here if anyone knew for sure. They have a ton of followers in only a few days, but the tweets seem way fake.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast