Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Debut Album is offline Senior Member

Re: Cut Throat- Brad Fiorenza

Quote Originally Posted by cystic View Post
    It's not that surprising. The consensus is clear and concise. Brad's selling his Challenger's team down the river in order to keep Casey was a dumb *** move.
    Um acutally I meant how he's playing the game on Cutthroat. Not past challenges

I should have make that clear.

cystic is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Debut Album View Post
    Um acutally I meant how he's playing the game on Cutthroat. Not past challenges

I should have make that clear.
    Oh, well in that case there's plenty of it going on in the spec. thread.

JL81790 is online now Senior Member

Brad is one of my all time favorites, but I don't like the way he's been on this challenge, or at the end of the Ruins. He just acts very entitled for reasons I don't understand. I think he's heard for such a long time that he's the "nice guy" of the challenges and he really bought into it. He's been saying how he "deserves" the money more than anyone else. Why? Yes, you're putting it towards your family and your future, but so is Derrick. So was MJ. So were Danny and Wes back in the day. Just because his marriage is out there for us to see doesn't mean he's the only one with a family to support. Have some people spent their money on stupid stuff, yes (you're the man Kenny...but a wrestling ring? there was nothing better to put 15k towards?) but at the end of the day it's their money to spend. I said on another thread, unless someone is sending their money to a charity for abused orphan puppies I really don't think we can weigh the nobility of one person against another.

Again, Brad is one of my favorites, but I'm not liking this "holier than thou" vibe that he has going on right now, ESPECIALLY in the preview for next episode.

AEvans5 is offline Member

I used to love Brad until that fight with Darrell in The Ruins. To me Brad, along with Derrick are SELLOUTS!!! We understand that you haven't won one yet, but you don't have to act like you're entitled to the money.

fabulous788 is offline Super Moderator

Brad just needs to win one the dirty scumbag way because apparently that's the only way to win a challenge. Then he can go back to losing with the nice guy act I guess.

izDestiny is offline Member

if he wins..I doubt he will do another challenge.

i heard/or read somewhere that Tori is pregnant? true???? false?

Morris1721 is online now Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AEvans5 View Post
    I used to love Brad until that fight with Darrell in The Ruins. To me Brad, along with Derrick are SELLOUTS!!! We understand that you haven't won one yet, but you don't have to act like you're entitled to the money.
    Brad, sellout? Yes. Derrick? No way. He at least got his first win by working hard and he deserved it. Yeah since then he's been part of the main alliance everytime, but hey, who doesn't try to be in the main alliance besides the rookies? It's not really his fault he's one of the best players and pretty much gets dragged into it lol.

Brad on the other hand is just...I don't really know. Like you said, I get the impression that he has this holier than thou attitude and feels everybody in the friggen house wants him to win. He's always seemed like a nice guy on the challenges, but I also feel he's changed since around the Ruins. I don't know how I would be able to handle him being the "leader" of my team, but of course I'm a guy so I would have to watch my back before this sneaky ******* stabbed me in it.

Ok I'll take my statement back about Derrick. He did win The Inferno 3 fair and square and I have noticed that he's part of the main alliance in a way, but he's not kinda.

Morris1721 is online now Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AEvans5 View Post
    Ok I'll take my statement back about Derrick. He did win The Inferno 3 fair and square and I have noticed that he's part of the main alliance in a way, but he's not kinda.
    You don't have to take it back lol, you're entitled to your opinion, I was just saying that my opinion is that Brad is a bigger sellout than D. I'm sorry if I may have came off as rude or pushy, that wasn't my intention. I just feel like Brad would screw over anybody to win and I don't see Derrick doing that to everybody.

But I'm not gonna lie, if Brad chooses not to compete anymore after CutThroat, I won't miss him too much.

I'm not offended at all. And no, I won't miss Brad either. Or his wife because to me she has lost her mind too lol.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast