Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    townie is offline Member

Re: Cut Throat- Brad Fiorenza

Brad does look like he's aged an awful lot in the face over the past 4 years.

Fresh Prince is offline Junior Member

I really hope Brad wins this. He has it set to make it to the end as he is the leader on his team and the only way he goes in is if he's the last guy.

He just needs to stay way from the alchohol.

xajmx90 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJHill View Post
    Agreed. That was an indefensible dumb move by the Challengers team. I haven't re-watched The Ruins since listening to Kenny and Johnny made me very aggravated, but what the **** was their rationale in sending in Brianna over Casey? So stupid. Brad, Adam, and Danny had all seen Casey suck firsthand, they should have immediately thrown her in.

That all said, it'd be nice to see Brad win. I liked his RW season and he's one of my favorite people on the Challenges.
    They also did that on the g3 why would you send coral in over casey and im glad that team lost too brad needs to make the right moves in this challenge go BRAD!

They also did that on Gauntlet 3. Why would you send in Coral over Casey? And I'm glad that team lost too. Brad needs to make the right moves in this challenge. Go Brad!

Entropy is offline Vacation

For all those that are criticizing how Brad is playing the game, in the new podcast with Derrick, Mark Long actually defends what he is doing.

EPluribusUnum is offline Junior Member

Let's see if his wife could be the lucky charm that helps him to win his first challenge.

RMD1 is offline Vevmo Revenge XI: Sinners

Quote Originally Posted by EPluribusUnum View Post
    Let's see if his wife could be the lucky charm that helps him to win his first challenge.
    Well she almost worked on G3 and D2. Maybe the third time will be the charm.

EPluribusUnum is offline Junior Member

Yeah, it's true.

mtvbore is offline Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by v123 View Post
    Despite his losing streak, I do not feel bad for him at all. He got lucky getting as far as he did on the Duel 1 and Duel 2.

The Ruins was a loss well deserved. Getting drunk and acting dumb on national T.V. was his own fault. But more importantly, he and the other 4 members of his team involved in the most crucial, and only Challenger deliberation screwed up any possible chances of winning by choosing to send in Bri over Casey. He made his own bed the second he voted in BRIANNA over Casey, which is why I have to laugh in the later episodes when he is complaining about how Casey brings the team down. Frankly, everyone who was involved in that deliberation besides Brianna deserved to go home, and thankfully, every single one of them did.
    true, they should have throw Casey in IMMEDIATELY!!

I don't think she should be invited back to challenges that involve teams - her poor performances drag the entire team down because she's THAT bad and afraid to even try, which makes for very uneven teams.

Debut Album is online now Elite Member

with all the controversy about how Brad is playing the game I'm surprised this thread isn't bigger.

cystic is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Debut Album View Post
    with all the controversy about how Brad is playing The game I'm surprised this thread isn't bigger.
    It's not that surprising. The consensus is clear and concise. Brad's selling his Challenger's team down the river in order to keep Casey was a dumb *** move.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast