Page 1 of 17 111 ... LastLast
    Raymond21 is offline Member

The Challenge: Rivals - Sarah Rice

Original Season: Real World: Brooklyn
    Challenges Won: None
    Rival Teammate: Katelynn Cusanelli

MTV Bio: The last time we saw Sarah, she was puking from heat exhaustion during the Cutthroat final, before being whisked away in an ambulance. However, the Real World: Brooklyn housemate is nothing if not driven and she wants another crack at victory. But Sarah can sometimes be her own worst enemy, and her tendency towards over-confidence could spell her downfall. And when Sarah is paired with a notoriously under-confident and unproven partner, will she manage to keep her cool? One way or another, Sarah will have her work cut out for her this season.

CherryPie is offline Member

Re: The Challenge: Rivals - Sarah Rice

I'm really looking forward to seeing how she interacts with Katelynn: will she let Sarah side with Kenny, or will she mess it up for them?

AEvans5 is offline Member

Sarah always looks pretty in her Challenge bio pictures, but she really does need to take a break from the Challenges. It seems to me that she's too into it just like another cast member that we all know and love lol.

Famous. is offline Member

Poor Sarah, she's decent but Kate sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by AEvans5 View Post
    Sarah always looks pretty in her Challenge bio pictures, but she really does need to take a break from the Challenges. It seems to me that she's too into it just like another cast member that we all know and love lol.
    If I was asked back, time and time again. I would accept, time and time again. But that's just me.

V1man is offline Über Elite Member

FYI, Sarah will not be in the US for the premier of Rivals. She is on vacation for a month with Susie (RR) in Brazil.

Morris1721 is online now Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond21 View Post
    If I was asked back, time and time again. I would accept, time and time again. But that's just me.
    I would too haha.

Not gonna lie though, I have thought of Sarah as a Challenge ***** but she's not an awful competitor and can be involved in some drama so she's alright. I just don't like how she made the final her first challenge and seemed to fall into a Challenge Queen-type role.

Quote Originally Posted by Morris1721 View Post
    I would too haha.

Not gonna lie though, I have thought of Sarah as a Challenge ***** but she's not an awful competitor and can be involved in some drama so she's alright. I just don't like how she made the final her first challenge and seemed to fall into a Challenge Queen-type role.
    I can only imagine how she acted on Rivals. Probably put down Katelynn every chance she got.

V1man is offline Über Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond21 View Post
    I can only imagine how she acted on Rivals. Probably put down Katelynn every chance she got.
    That doesn't seem like a smart strategy for someone who wants so badly to win. Perhaps this is another pair where being rivals is greatly overstated. I'm sure after the episodes begin to air that Katelynn will let us know what really happened. She's always been candid to a fault.

Matty is offline Junior Member

Not a popular opinion here but I really like Sarah. She just seems so damn insecure, like she desperately wants to be liked and accepted by the kool kidz, so she licks their boots while kicking the underdog. I think if she had some of Evelyn's F-U attitude and confidence when it comes to handling the cliques and "top dog" players, she could balance herself out better on these challenges. And um yeah, she could work on her tact and social skills a bit more, although her collapse in the Cutthroat final seemed to humble her a bit.
    I'd like to see her do well. Except for some missteps, she has performed strongly and is a powerhouse dolphin of a swimmer.

Page 1 of 17 111 ... LastLast