Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2232 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 365
  1. #311
    kristalie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    191

    Re: The Challenge: Rivals - Jenn Grijalva


    Quote Originally Posted by V1man View Post
    And white under the nose...
    Oh snap! :lol2:

  2. #312
    Debut Album is online now Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,648

    Re: The Challenge: Rivals - Jenn Grijalva

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRW View Post
    I wonder if the reunion is the last we will ever hear/see of her.
    I hope it is.

  3. #313
    Lionqueen11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    346

    Re: The Challenge: Rivals - Jenn Grijalva

    Quote Originally Posted by Debut Album View Post
    I hope it is.
    Somehow I doubt that, but then again one never knows.

  4. #314
    lvking05 is offline Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    27

    Re: The Challenge: Rivals - Jenn Grijalva

    Jen is a big-time challenge w***e. She has slept with someone on every show she has been on. Alex from her season, And from the challenges Rachel, Pete and Adam, and I am sure there were several others. She is so insecure and thinks that having sex with someone will fill her void. She is weak and acts like she is some big bad b*t*h, and makes it to the end of every challenge, only to come in last place and not get any money.. Too bad for her!! Get a life Jen and a real job and stop wasting your time on these Challenges. The more and more people see you on tv, and see your true colors, the more America dislikes you.

  5. #315
    CrazyRealityGuy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,786

    Re: The Challenge: Rivals - Jenn Grijalva

    Quote Originally Posted by lvking05 View Post
    Jen is a big-time challenge w***e. She has slept with someone on every show she has been on. Alex from her season, And from the challenges Rachel, Pete and Adam, and I am sure there were several others. She is so insecure and thinks that having sex with someone will fill her void. She is weak and acts like she is some big bad b*t*h, and makes it to the end of every challenge, only to come in last place and not get any money.. Too bad for her!! Get a life Jen and a real job and stop wasting your time on these Challenges. The more and more people see you on tv, and see your true colors, the more America dislikes you.
    First off it's Jenn With 2 N's, so get your facts straight. Did she sleep with anyone on the Inferno 3? No she didn't. Did she sleep with anyone on Cutthroat? No she didn't. Did she go in eliminations and win? Yes she did. Did she prove she has some strength? Yes she did. (Just you ask Rachel, Colie, Katie, Kim, Ryan and Theresa). Does she perform well in the challenges? Yes she does. And for the record, Rachel fell for Jenn not the other way around. Yep she must be so insecure... You know her so well. Enlighten me with the facts of why she is so insecure. Are you too secret BFF's? She seems pretty secure from what we see.

  6. #316
    V1man is offline Über Elite Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,589

    Re: The Challenge: Rivals - Jenn Grijalva

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRealityGuy View Post
    First off it's Jenn With 2 N's, so get your facts straight. Did she sleep with anyone on the Inferno 3? No she didn't. Did she sleep with anyone on Cutthroat? No she didn't. Did she go in eliminations and win? Yes she did. Did she prove she has some strength? Yes she did. (Just you ask Rachel, Colie, Katie, Kim, Ryan and Theresa). Does she perform well in the challenges? Yes she does. And for the record, Rachel fell for Jenn not the other way around. Yep she must be so insecure... You know her so well. Enlighten me with the facts of why she is so insecure. Are you too secret BFF's? She seems pretty secure from what we see.
    When I interview the cast at Vegas Bash, I'll ask those two questions. I'm guessing that someone will disagree with your answer. (The operative word here is "guessing" since hookups always are a topic of interest during reunion shows.)
    Last edited by V1man; August 22nd, 2011 at 08:45 PM.

  7. #317
    dagr317 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    88

    Re: The Challenge: Rivals - Jenn Grijalva

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRealityGuy View Post
    First off it's Jenn With 2 N's, so get your facts straight. Did she sleep with anyone on the Inferno 3? No she didn't. Did she sleep with anyone on Cutthroat? No she didn't. Did she go in eliminations and win? Yes she did. Did she prove she has some strength? Yes she did. (Just you ask Rachel, Colie, Katie, Kim, Ryan and Theresa). Does she perform well in the challenges? Yes she does. And for the record, Rachel fell for Jenn not the other way around. Yep she must be so insecure... You know her so well. Enlighten me with the facts of why she is so insecure. Are you too secret BFF's? She seems pretty secure from what we see.
    Actually during "Blazed and Confused", the reunion equivalent for Inferno 3 in which there were confessional-type interviews by individual cast members instead of them all being on stage together, there was a segment where they talked about hook-ups. It was mentioned that a little something had gone on between Jenn and Ace (probably not the full magilla though). Then someone brought up that Jenn and Derrick had done considerably more with each other and Derrick's facial expressions, body language and actual language was a dead giveaway that there was truth to that statement. Which makes me wonder why Mrs. Derrick is evidently so friendly with Jenn. Oh well, different discussion.

  8. #318
    the_cactus is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    75

    Re: The Challenge: Rivals - Jenn Grijalva

    Hey guys. It's the 21st century. Let's not judge a woman by her sexual behavior. Jenn has done plenty of repugnant things on this challenge without having to bring in her sexual history.

  9. #319
    Econ1260MetZ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    79

    Re: The Challenge: Rivals - Jenn Grijalva

    LMFAO! I agree with you

  10. #320
    Moonpaw is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,348

    Re: The Challenge: Rivals - Jenn Grijalva

    Quote Originally Posted by the_cactus View Post
    Hey guys. It's the 21st century. Let's not judge a woman by her sexual behavior. Jenn has done plenty of repugnant things on this challenge without having to bring in her sexual history.
    I don't think the problem is who she does or doesn't bang; it has more to do with her being a hypocrite about it.

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2232 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cut Throat - Jenn Grijalva
    By Entropy in forum The Challenge: Cutthroat
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: December 16th, 2010, 10:39 AM
  2. Fresh Meat 2: Jenn Grijalva
    By Bacchus in forum The Challenge: Fresh Meat II
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: June 14th, 2010, 11:06 PM
  3. Rachel & Jenn still together?
    By mellow in forum The Challenge: Generic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 7th, 2009, 04:45 PM
  4. Big Brother 8: Jenn & Nick Dating (Pictures)
    By Bacchus in forum Big Brother
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 24th, 2008, 09:36 PM
  5. Jennifer Grijalva - Lushosaurus?
    By Bacchus in forum The Real World Generic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: February 25th, 2008, 10:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vevmo
An entertainment discussion community
copyright
vevmo 2007-2014