kristalie is offline Member

Re: The Challenge: Rivals - Jenn Grijalva

Quote Originally Posted by V1man View Post
    And white under the nose...
    Oh snap! :lol2:

Debut Album is online now Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRW View Post
    I wonder if the reunion is the last we will ever hear/see of her.
    I hope it is.

Lionqueen11 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Debut Album View Post
    I hope it is.
    Somehow I doubt that, but then again one never knows.

lvking05 is offline Apprentice

Jen is a big-time challenge w***e. She has slept with someone on every show she has been on. Alex from her season, And from the challenges Rachel, Pete and Adam, and I am sure there were several others. She is so insecure and thinks that having sex with someone will fill her void. She is weak and acts like she is some big bad b*t*h, and makes it to the end of every challenge, only to come in last place and not get any money.. Too bad for her!! Get a life Jen and a real job and stop wasting your time on these Challenges. The more and more people see you on tv, and see your true colors, the more America dislikes you.

CrazyRealityGuy is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvking05 View Post
    Jen is a big-time challenge w***e. She has slept with someone on every show she has been on. Alex from her season, And from the challenges Rachel, Pete and Adam, and I am sure there were several others. She is so insecure and thinks that having sex with someone will fill her void. She is weak and acts like she is some big bad b*t*h, and makes it to the end of every challenge, only to come in last place and not get any money.. Too bad for her!! Get a life Jen and a real job and stop wasting your time on these Challenges. The more and more people see you on tv, and see your true colors, the more America dislikes you.
    First off it's Jenn With 2 N's, so get your facts straight. Did she sleep with anyone on the Inferno 3? No she didn't. Did she sleep with anyone on Cutthroat? No she didn't. Did she go in eliminations and win? Yes she did. Did she prove she has some strength? Yes she did. (Just you ask Rachel, Colie, Katie, Kim, Ryan and Theresa). Does she perform well in the challenges? Yes she does. And for the record, Rachel fell for Jenn not the other way around. Yep she must be so insecure... You know her so well. Enlighten me with the facts of why she is so insecure. Are you too secret BFF's? She seems pretty secure from what we see.

V1man is offline Über Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRealityGuy View Post
    First off it's Jenn With 2 N's, so get your facts straight. Did she sleep with anyone on the Inferno 3? No she didn't. Did she sleep with anyone on Cutthroat? No she didn't. Did she go in eliminations and win? Yes she did. Did she prove she has some strength? Yes she did. (Just you ask Rachel, Colie, Katie, Kim, Ryan and Theresa). Does she perform well in the challenges? Yes she does. And for the record, Rachel fell for Jenn not the other way around. Yep she must be so insecure... You know her so well. Enlighten me with the facts of why she is so insecure. Are you too secret BFF's? She seems pretty secure from what we see.
    When I interview the cast at Vegas Bash, I'll ask those two questions. I'm guessing that someone will disagree with your answer. (The operative word here is "guessing" since hookups always are a topic of interest during reunion shows.)
    Last edited by V1man; August 22nd, 2011 at 08:45 PM.

dagr317 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRealityGuy View Post
    Actually during "Blazed and Confused", the reunion equivalent for Inferno 3 in which there were confessional-type interviews by individual cast members instead of them all being on stage together, there was a segment where they talked about hook-ups. It was mentioned that a little something had gone on between Jenn and Ace (probably not the full magilla though). Then someone brought up that Jenn and Derrick had done considerably more with each other and Derrick's facial expressions, body language and actual language was a dead giveaway that there was truth to that statement. Which makes me wonder why Mrs. Derrick is evidently so friendly with Jenn. Oh well, different discussion.

the_cactus is offline Junior Member

Hey guys. It's the 21st century. Let's not judge a woman by her sexual behavior. Jenn has done plenty of repugnant things on this challenge without having to bring in her sexual history.

Econ1260MetZ is offline Junior Member

LMFAO! I agree with you

Moonpaw is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by the_cactus View Post
    Hey guys. It's the 21st century. Let's not judge a woman by her sexual behavior. Jenn has done plenty of repugnant things on this challenge without having to bring in her sexual history.
    I don't think the problem is who she does or doesn't bang; it has more to do with her being a hypocrite about it.

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2232 ... LastLast