Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 ... LastLast
    Buck05 is offline Senior Member

Re: The Challenge: Rivals - Evelyn Smith

Now, obviously I'm not Evelyn so I can't give you her reasoning 100%, but I THINK it has something to do with TJ being a little harder on her than anyone else (which I would agree with).

I could be wrong...Evelyn may not feel that way at all, I just thought I remember seeing something like that in a blog. If she doesn't feel that way, I definitely still do

Morris1721 is offline Senior Member

Didn't TJ call her out (in a way) for her reaction to losing on FM2? Saying she was overreacting and blaming the loss on Luke was a "cop out", something along those lines.

fabulous788 is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Morris1721 View Post
    Didn't TJ call her out (in a way) for her reaction to losing on FM2? Saying she was overreacting and blaming the loss on Luke was a "cop out", something along those lines.
    He called her out for acting like a child.

kiki2000 is offline Apprentice

I think Evelyn is EXTREMELY overrated. She's a poor winner, and a REALLY sore loser. She's also a huge hypocrite...the Island being a perfect example..."selling her soul." Additionally, she and WES looked like complete morons when they turned on their entire alliance just to beat Kenny a challenge or 2 back. They essentially acted WORSE than the people that they're trying to take a stand against.

In regards to the comment about her LATS. SERIOUSLY? The chick isn't jacked or anything...she has no outstanding definition. I'm not saying she's out of shape...I'm merely saying she doesn't have tons of shape (in terms of sculpted muscle). I'd put her in the 20%-23% body fat range.

The best male or female competitor EVER on the challenges is Landon (and everyone who's there knows it). And he doesn't act like an idiot about it...he's a class act. Girls like Evelyn and Laurel are a joke.

nola79 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by fabulous788 View Post
    He called her out for acting like a child.
    He said something like "I didn't know we had 6 year olds on this show".

nola79 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kiki2000 View Post
    I think Evelyn is EXTREMELY overrated. She's a poor winner, and a REALLY sore loser. She's also a huge hypocrite...the Island being a perfect example..."selling her soul." Additionally, she and WES looked like complete morons when they turned on their entire alliance just to beat Kenny a challenge or 2 back. They essentially acted WORSE than the people that they're trying to take a stand against.

In regards to the comment about her LATS. SERIOUSLY? The chick isn't jacked or anything...she has no outstanding definition. I'm not saying she's out of shape...I'm merely saying she doesn't have tons of shape (in terms of sculpted muscle). I'd put her in the 20%-23% body fat range.

The best male or female competitor EVER on the challenges is Landon (and everyone who's there knows it). And he doesn't act like an idiot about it...he's a class act. Girls like Evelyn and Laurel are a joke.
    Sorry, do not agree with you as far as girls like Evelyn and Laurel are a joke.

Some people might talk them up but thats because they are more athletic then the other girls on the show. Evelyn turned down a college softball scholarship to be on these shows and not many girls have the size that Laurel does.

I'll agree these girls aren't body builders but both are very attractive. Evelyn is VERY tone.

As far as how Evelyn acted on FM2, I think she might have been a little more up tight on her partner because she didn't have as big of a notice about being on the show. Remember they flew her in as a replacement and she was stuck with Luke. She didn't get the opportunity to pick. Being that she is athletic and very competitive, she higher expectations for Luke.

molds13 is offline Super Moderator

If you think girls like Evelyn and Laurel are jokes, I'd love to hear your opinion on what girls over the last few seasons have not been jokes in terms of competition.

cryssy19 is offline Member

You not liking their personality =/= them not being good competitors. Rant about their personality if you wish, but don't pretend that Evelyn is fat and she and Laurel are not good competitors. That's just ridiculous

Moonpaw is offline Senior Member

As far as Evelyn being overrated, kiki2000, you can go run a marathon, do multiple pull-ups, and squat 265 pounds. THEN tell me she's overrated. And she readily acknowledged that teaming up with Johnny, Derrick and Kenny on The Island felt like selling her soul. She didn't try to justify it with bull****.

Blue123 is offline Senior Member

She has never been beaten 1 on 1 against another girl so how is she over rated? She lost to Landon who is a man and was carrying more weight than her male partner. She only turned on her alliance because she had to and she sent in Katelynn because she though it was unfair for another team to go in when Katelynn was injured. And she's not a body builder so she doesnt need to be bulky, she can compete with the men when it comes to puzzles, speed, endurance and even sometimes strength. The isalnd girls were too scared to go in against her so they put her in against 2 guys like a bunch of ******* and that still didnt stop her. As far as the Island goes what did you expect her to do? Not win? As if you would say yeah put me on the boat with Robin and Ryan! If I was her there would be no way Id go threw all that **** and not win. I though their deal was fair, she didnt want Dunbar to win because she felt he didnt earn it and wanted people who won their keys to be on her boat. Her and Johnny made up so what's with the sold the soul crap, they argued she took his key, he took it back, so she made him work for it. And as a bonus for the **** she got on the Island she had Paula ***** and wine to them about screwing her over for months if not years later lol. It was great she had them by the balls, one way or another Ev was going to win, so no she's not over rated.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 ... LastLast