Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast
    molds13 is offline Super Moderator

Real World: New Orleans 2- Preston Roberson-Charles

"Preston's first childhood memory is of crying in the back seat of the car while his mother went to score crack. Needless to say, his family life was anything but ideal. When he was 17, his mother essentially abandoned him, leaving Preston to fend for himself. Despite a rough childhood, he's somehow managed to grow into a carefree individual who walks to the beat of his own drum. As a proud, young, gay, black man, Preston strives to be the center of attention. He has no filter, but what he does have is a *****y side, which he's not afraid to show. In fact, he encourages confrontation, happily putting you in your place if need be. But be careful. If you push Preston too far, something is bound to get thrown in the toilet. Known for his outlandish antics and urge to mingle, we're sure Preston will be getting his fill on the New Orleans strip." via MTV Cast Bio

22 years old, originally from Bay City, Michigan and a 2005 graduate of John Glenn High School. A 2009 graduate of UMass-Amherst (majored in Resource Economics), currently residing in the suburbs of Boston in Chestnut Hill. He is gay, and tall (6'3) and has a birthday somewhere around July 6.

From his MySpace:

If you ever asked my friends what they think about me this is probably what they would say. He's the biggest ******* you'll probably ever meet. He's full of laughter, loves to have a great time, a little bit of a jokester, and did I mention loyalty that could only be found in dogs. I've learned over the years that friends are the staple of my sanity whenever I've had really hard times in my life my Friends, not my Family have always been there for me.

Facebook | Preston RobersonCharles

Npresh24 is offline Senior Member

Re: Real World: Back to New Orleans - Preston Roberson-Charl

He really gives it away that he is on the show in his Facebook

sassyselena is offline Apprentice

Seriously, BMP? Not only is he ugly and resembles Steve Irkle, but he seems kind of "white-washed". Why can't BMP cast an attractive and real light-skinned African American guy? Ugh, BMP sucks.

wutzrenzi is online now Senior Member

^^It's not like they haven't before. Go watch old seasons.

Npresh24 is offline Senior Member

again there is no way African American guys have to act.....everyone free to act dress and seak the way you want.He seems like those guys who talk like there from Britian but there Americans like Kyle from Living Single

KAPOW is offline Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post
    He really gives it away that he is on the show in his Facebook
    For real. There is no denying he is in New Orleans. A little excited we shall say haha.

sassyselena is offline Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by wutzrenzi View Post
    ^^It's not like they haven't before. Go watch old seasons.
    I said "real" and "cute". None of the African American or Hispanic guys (with the exception of Jose, Karamo and Willie) from previous seasons have been remotely attractive.

molds13 is offline Super Moderator

Enough guys. Let's keep the negative comments to a minimum.

mcis1979 is offline Junior Member

He's not ugly but he's not any different from any other gay guys they've ever put on real world before...

Why do they always have to make the gay guys effeminate on this show... if BMP really were so liberal they'd put more gay people who go against the stereotype instead of just casting hot "bi-sexual" party girls, and really effeminate gay men. Of course I can't assume what his personality is like but you know just from looking at his face book that he's gonna be the one that everyone knows is gay right away. I hope he'll be like Tyler or Willie though and still be really funny and entertaining

mph922 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sassyselena View Post
    I said "real" and "cute". None of the African American or Hispanic guys (with the exception of Jose, Karamo and Willie) from previous seasons have been remotely attractive.
    Quite frankly, I think it's cool if they cast less attractive people. This is the "Real World", not everyone is an Abercrombie and Fitch model.

Note that I'm not commenting on this particular person, I could care less what he looks like since I don't judge guys but I don't really see a problem with casting people that aren't models.

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast