Page 1 of 11 1 ... LastLast
    molds13 is offline Super Moderator

Real World: New Orleans 2 - Jemmye Carroll

"As vocal supporter of gay marriage and legalization of marijuana, Jemmye doesn't necessarily come off as someone from a conservative Mississippi hometown. She enjoys casual sex with no commitment, and she has a preference for black men (until she meets fellow roommate, Knight), which is about as scandalous as it gets in her heavily Southern Baptist community. Jemmye is recently free of an abusive relationship. Her mother Alice is her best friend and they have no secrets from one another, to the point where Jemmye frequently discusses the intimate details of her sex life with her mom. But one secret she hasn't told her mom is about a past relationship that haunts her to this day. For most people, Mardi Gras is a one day affair, but something tells us Jemmye will be collecting beads all season." via MTV Cast Bio

A senior at Mississippi State University, originally from Aberdeen, Mississippi. She is majoring in communications (with an emphasis on broadcasting) and minoring in political science.

She is a member of the Sigma Alpha Lambda National Leadership and Honors Organization, the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, a member of the Community and Governmental Relations Board of the Student Association and president of the Pre-Law Society. She was valedictorian of her high school class at Aberdeen High School, and was also voted Mississippi's Wendy Heisman State High School Athlete of the Year in 2006.

She interned this past summer for a company called Technology Transition Corporation, an energy corporation in Washington DC. She also interned at Terpstra Associates, a public affairs firm.

She calls herself a "Yellow Dog Democrat" and was in DC for Obama's inauguration address. From what we've been told, she is reasonably short and has a nose ring.

Facebook | Jemmye Carroll

Insider Guest

Re: Real World: Back to New Orleans - Jemmye Carroll

Excellent job Moldsie!!!

CannotTellU is offline Member

Guess it's not hard to figure out -- she's the one who was affected by Katrina.

molds13 is offline Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CannotTellU View Post
    I don't know about that, Aberdeen is in Northern Mississippi.

Quote Originally Posted by CannotTellU View Post
    If I had to guess which "category" she fell under, it would be "A firm believer in a cause, condition or social issue they care deeply about or are personally affected by" because she is a southern Democrat (which is fairly rare) and according to this article, "she takes it upon herself to try to proselytize her fellows".

jillakadabom is offline Junior Member

speaking of categories, do they always broadcast what specific 8 categories they are looking for?

They never just go with the flow or pick someone who wasn't a pre-determined "character?"

mcis1979 is offline Junior Member

So I guess this whole cast isn't just a bunch of drunk low-lifes like the Cancun season...

dplayer18 is offline Elite Member

Finally, we got our first girl!! And she looks good!

Arizona is offline Junior Member

awesome job. and i like her already, seems very driven.

CannotTellU is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by molds13 View Post
    I don't know about that, Aberdeen is in Northern Mississippi.

If I had to guess which "category" she fell under, it would be "A firm believer in a cause, condition or social issue they care deeply about or are personally affected by" because she is a southern Democrat (which is fairly rare) and according to this article, "she takes it upon herself to try to proselytize her fellows".

I guarentee she has family that was affected by Katrina...but it would be an added plus if she is "layered" and stands for other issues like improving the lives of poor people who were effected by the hurrican...that is a stance that a Southern Democrat would be passionate about.

Youssarian is online now Senior Member

I just have to say...what kind of name is Jemmye?! lol

Page 1 of 11 1 ... LastLast