Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast
    Stacee_Danielle is offline Elite Member

Re: True Blood Season 3

There is more to one or two of thise story lines that you have written off as boring and unpredictable, but I am not sure it is enough to rope you in, LOL.

So, B...Best buddy best pal...think you can get me a good screen shot of Alcide when he was naked? I would love you forver and ever...well not that I don't already but you know what I mean

tatertots is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Stacee_Danielle View Post
    So, B...Best buddy best pal...think you can get me a good screen shot of Alcide when he was naked? I would love you forver and ever...well not that I don't already but you know what I mean
    Check your PM's!

dplayer18 is offline Vevmo Revenge XI: Saints

I liked last episode and can't wait for the next it. It looks crazy intense and I'm kind of scared for Sookie! Russell is turning out to be a great villain, can't wait to see what he has ahead and hopefully he can top last season's baddie . I agree Stacee, not all of those storylines are boring. Although the Bill-Sookie and Eric storylines make up the main part of the show, I do feel that some of the other storylines really add something, while others are just fillers. Jason's storyline seems like there's alot more to it from what I heard. I do like most of the Sam and Jason storylines, as they are among my favorite characters. I think it's great that they introduced Sam's family this season. Alcide is really starting to be one of my favorites, and I think he'll play a big part in the main storyline.

Stacee have you read the books?

I loved last night's episode! I think it's the best one this season! I really did not expect some of the things that happened.
    Spoiler!
    So glad that Sookie stakes Lorena, Alcide kills Cooter and the Magister dies. I didn't like the Magister since the Bill Compton trial, so was hoping someone would kill him off :D.
    Last edited by Stacee_Danielle; August 3rd, 2010 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Changed "Cooper" to "Cooter"

Agreed! I was happy with all of those developments! Some trimming down was necessary and I think they made some good moves last night. Plus, I'll always love a good and bloody episode though that Sookie dream sequence was a little odd and I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet but it definitely has me intrigued.

From Sokkie's dream sequence, I think Claudine and the others are fairies or at least look like it. I wonder why fairies would want Sookie with them. Hopefully they shed more light on this whole situation soon.

I just got to watch the last episode and I loved it! It started off a little slow but the last 15mins really made up for it!

We finally got some Jessica and Hoyt. The scene between Eric and Pam where he basically told Pam she is ready to be a new mommy was probably the best of the night.

How amazing has Dennis O'Hare (Russell Edgington) been this season though? He only got a few scenes last night but I think he stole the show. First crying over Talbot goo, then the crystal urn (fabulous!) and that final scene? Delicious! "And now for the weather. Tiffany?" Haha, he had me rolling.

Is it very bad of me that I thought Tommy was going be caught by Sam doing the nasty and making a ruckus with his mother? I was really convinced they were going to go there and make Sam's family even more twisted. Thank god they didn't!

I'm really over Crystal by the way. We have had very little indication of what she is for me to care at all about her and her flip flopping. Also, no Alcide this week? BOOOO!

So I just saw the new True Blood cover for Rolling Stone and OMG! I think I just fell out. Here is a link because I don't even know if I can post it here. Needs Less Sookeh | Dlisted

Stacee_Danielle is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    So I just saw the new True Blood cover for Rolling Stone and OMG! I think I just fell out. Here is a link because I don't even know if I can post it here. Needs Less Sookeh | Dlisted
    I saw that and about DIED, ASkars looks soooo effing good! Anna and whats his face look good too, but I think it should have been Eric, Sookie and Alcide though...Bill gets on my nerves now for some reason.

I am on the fourth book right now of the Sookie Stackhouse Novels, they are really good and pretty quick and easy to read, I can't wait to see how the show interprets the fourth book.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast