Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 ... LastLast
    Bacchus is offline Administrator

Re: True Blood Season 3

This was the best episode in awhile. Especially Eric the Viking and Sookie "Tesla" Stackhouse. Good stuff.

tatertots is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    This was the best episode in awhile. Especially Eric the Viking and Sookie "Tesla" Stackhouse. Good stuff.
    Really? Maybe I will have to watch it again but I really wasn't feeling this episode. Why is Jessica only a waitress at freaking Merlottes this season? They are seriously underusing her. And I love Lafayette and Jesus is totally dreamy but do we really have time for another love interest this season and Jason too?

I think my problem with this season is that I like all of the subplots but there are just so many that the show feels choppy and like nothing gets accomplished with each episode. I wish they had picked half of them and saved the others for next season.

Worst part of the episode, when Franklin said he was going to make Tara a vamp I screamed "NOOOOOOO!!" because unless they make some major changes in her character it means I will have to do with her annoying butt for eternity! Plus, once she is a vamp she will get super cocky which would be the worst thing to mix with her wallowing in self pity and shivering from fear that we are treated to now. Ugh, no thank you Franklin but you can keep being your crazy *** self because that is pretty fun!

Best parts, Tara getting tackled by Cooter and I guess shirtless Alcide.

Stacee_Danielle is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post

Best parts, Tara getting tackled by Cooter and I guess shirtless Alcide.
    you guess?!?!? just you guess?!?! He is friggin HOT, all rugged and manly like...I'd hit that, LMAO.

tatertots is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Stacee_Danielle View Post
    you guess?!?!? just you guess?!?! He is friggin HOT, all rugged and manly like...I'd hit that, LMAO.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I LOVE Alcide, but I was just kind of sad that I couldn't think of any real story plot that made me excited. It's like they need to put in shirtless Jason and Alcide to distract us from some lameness plot wise.

I still love this campy, fun mess but I just wasn't feeling this week. Hopefully all these different stories will come together soon with a decent payoff. I just don't want another Maryanne situation where things last for too long and Sam's family story in particular is hitting that point. Just get to it already! It's the same thing with them every week without any movement.

Stacee_Danielle is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong, I LOVE Alcide, but I was just kind of sad that I couldn't think of any real story plot that made me excited. It's like they need to put in shirtless Jason and Alcide to distract us from some lameness plot wise.

I still love this campy, fun mess but I just wasn't feeling this week. Hopefully all these different stories will come together soon with a decent payoff. I just don't want another Maryanne situation where things last for too long and Sam's family story in particular is hitting that point. Just get to it already! It's the same thing with them every week without any movement.
    I was very annoyed with the whole Maryann drama as well, but to me this was a great episode. Sookie used her powers, they introduced a new pivitol character to the upcoming story lines, and they had one of the best quotes (I have repeated it many times since I saw it when busting into my house after work. LOL)... "you're ****** MY wolf in MY house *****!" hahaha, it was great. And then to see Eric and his history with the wolves...I don't know how it came across to you, but to me it looks like Eric is fixing to go through a hell of a lot of mixed emotions (and outbursts) when it comes to working with the King who killed his family...but he has to in order to save Pam.

And as always, I welcome all the shirtless Jason and Alcide moments we can get.

dplayer18 is offline Vevmo Revenge XI: Saints

producer88 is offline Senior Member

I'm hoping Tara doesn't turn into a vampire this week. I'm still confused about Sookies power/abilities.

Dash_Vegas! is offline Senior Member

"I'm a waitress"
    Lol I never get tired of that line!

producer88 is offline Senior Member

I think that was the best episode of the whole series!

Bacchus is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by producer88 View Post
    I think that was the best episode of the whole series!
    I enjoy just about every episode, but I'm really only interested in what is happening with Sookie, Bill and Eric. The rest of it to me at this point is filler and this episode had a lot of filler...

Jason's storyline = boring and predictable.
    Sam's storyline = boring and predictable.
    Lafayette's storyline = boring and predictable.
    Tara's storyline = I stopped caring season 1.
    Jessica's storyline = She has a storyline?
    Werewolves = Who cares? Not me...

The more time they spend away from Sookie, Bill and Eric in a given episode, the less I like that episode.

That said, next week could be a turning point for the season.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 ... LastLast