Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 ... LastLast
    tatertots is offline Moderator

Re: True Blood Season 3

Or Eric, Pam/Jessica and Alcide!

So is the show basically doing season 1=book 1, season 2=book 2 and so on with little changes here and there? I've heard the books are pretty decent and easy reads too. I'll probably start them once the season is done.

Stacee_Danielle is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Or Eric, Pam/Jessica and Alcide!

So is the show basically doing season 1=book 1, season 2=book 2 and so on with little changes here and there? I've heard the books are pretty decent and easy reads too. I'll probably start them once the season is done.
    Totally down for that! I am just waiting for Jessica to snap on Little Miss doll collecting stepford wife...And I am ready for Tommy to show Sam some respect...although after that beatdown Sam gave Crystals dad I don't think it will be too much of a problem for Tommy to see that Sam isn't just a pushover.

dplayer18 is offline Vevmo Revenge XI: Saints

I loved last episode! Russell was so evil by de-spining that reporter on national TV then waging war against the American Vampire League. I think it will now take a while for Eric to plot his perfect revenge against Russell. Nan Flanagan kind of scares me. Glad that Franklin finally met his demise and at the hands of Jason. Tara is starting to become alot more tolerable and now Crystal is the one who's really annoying me. Jason should know better than that to follow her around. She spells out trouble for me...

Loved the Bill and Sookie bonding and I really hope they tell us soon what she really is . Sam was awesome in this episode, he really gave Calvin a beatdown!! I wished Sam or Jason gave Felton a beatdown too. Tommy is kind of annoying too and hope he doesn't drive Sam crazy.

I was kind of bummed that there was no Alcide last episode, as he's one of my favorites now. Also glad that Arlene is given a storyline, as Arlene and Terry have one of the few human storylines, that don't seem to involve anything supernatural.

I thinking of getting the books soon, heard they are good.

OtherPplsDrama is offline Super Moderator

Ok, so I have NOT read through this thread but I AM a True Blood Noob!!! OMG my boyfriend of all people got me hooked on this show. I just finished Season 1 Episode 8 and I. am. obsessed!! I've heard nothing but awesome things about this show so I am really excited about what is to come. Just putting that out there. I think I have to stay away from this thread now so I don't spoil myself though...

Oh, and I saw the Rolling Stone cover too. :swoon:

dplayer18 is offline Vevmo Revenge XI: Saints

Quote Originally Posted by OtherPplsDrama View Post
    Ok, so I have NOT read through this thread but I AM a True Blood Noob!!! OMG my boyfriend of all people got me hooked on this show. I just finished Season 1 Episode 8 and I. am. obsessed!! I've heard nothing but awesome things about this show so I am really excited about what is to come. Just putting that out there. I think I have to stay away from this thread now so I don't spoil myself though...

You are so going to be a true blood addict by the end of season 1 . Simply amazing.

Saw that Rolling Stone cover too, it's hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by OtherPplsDrama View Post

Since you and B have finally started watching after I have been telling you for months will you please reinstate my credibility, I know that you guys hold Twilight against me, but I SWEAR, I have good taste in some shows, I wouldn't reccomend a show I knew was not even worth it to mentions.

Now that being said, hurry up and catch up...and I will try to be careful to not spoil you via twitter when I am watching the current season.

Yes catch up OPD!! I got hooked a few months ago and watched the first two seasons in a mega marathon! If you don't want to be spoiled definitely avoid the thread and I will also try to not spoil too much over twitter. Enjoy!

Bacchus is offline Administrator

In the story accompanying the nude and gruesome 'True Blood' cover of 'Rolling Stone,' the show's stars talk about how they approach being nude on set.

Alexander Skarsgard goes sockless. "I don't want a sock around it, that feels ridiculous," he told the magazine. "If we're naked in the scene, then I'm naked. I've always been that way."

Stephen Moyer is more modest and opts for a sock but just out of regard for others. "I've got nothing to hide," he said. "I just think it might be embarrassing for the crew."

I read that earlier today and man do I love ASkars. Thank god for his dedication to acting.

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    I read that earlier today and man do I love ASkars. Thank god for his dedication to acting.
    I wish I was on that crew

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 ... LastLast