Page 349 of 349 FirstFirst ... 249339349
Results 3,481 to 3,488 of 3488
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: The Real World: Generic Thread

pandawho is online now Junior Member

Re: The Real World: Generic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gamer73 View Post
    You can buy it on iTunes, I would recommend buying it too because it's soooo good.
    Eww buy it? nooooo lol I wont buy any of them, I cannot watch them often enough to buy them lol. I just got mad at brooklyn, and I love my brooklyn too.
    JamieFire likes this.

Nostalgic is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by WittyWrath View Post
    I 'm curious to know which season made you guys fall in love with The Real World and if you fell out of love what season made you start watching again.

I've watched prior seasons but Cancun made me really love the show. Portland was the season that made me fall in love again even though I watched the seasons before it I didn't really enjoy them.
    Hawaii but picked up with it with B2NY. I watched pieces of it here and there as my sister was into it. And I can't find Chicago's trailer/preview anywhere online. IO have the last five seconds of it on tape which aired directly after B2NY's finale but that **** is it. ILoveRW needs to come back. He had some good ****.
    JamieFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pandawho View Post
    Eww buy it? nooooo lol I wont buy any of them, I cannot watch them often enough to buy them lol. I just got mad at brooklyn, and I love my brooklyn too.
    See I don't mind buying them in my opinion if i buy my **** i should be able to transfer it. Otherwise hell no plus iTunes/Apple has a habit of docking your card a weeks later.

LOL at the original Real World logo and there being an original pilot episode with an Adam and Janelle already. God this show was not gonna last with that funky looking apartment compared to the apartment and "characters" with Eric, Heather B. and the gang. Thank god it was revised.
    JamieFire likes this.

audreyhorne is offline Junior Member

I 'm curious to know which season made you guys fall in love with The Real World and if you fell out of love what season made you start watching again.

I've watched prior seasons but Cancun made me really love the show. Portland was the season that made me fall in love again even though I watched the seasons before it I didn't really enjoy them.
    I really don't remember, but I think I started watching with B2NY, although I might have seen some episodes of Boston (wow, I feel old). I remember watching Chicago and Paris (I'm pretty sure I skipped Las Vegas) and really loved it by the time San Diego and Philadelphia aired. I dpn't think there was one season that made fall out of love with the show, I just noticed how much it changed and started focusing on sex and alcohol instead of real issues, and stopped watching around St. Thomas. I may start watching again with this new season if there's no stupid twist again.
    JamieFire likes this.

JamieFire is online now Senior Member

lol I fell in love at 12 years old with Parissssss!!
    Enjoyed every season after but fell out with TRW at the end of Sydney... So I totally missed Hollywood and everyone says I should watch it! But I came back for Brooklyn! And I'm pretty neutral to all the seasons after. There are only a few that stood out to me. Like D.C bored me to death I don't know why? I should probably rewatch it because I do love Emily. St. Thomas was whatever? I fell in love with Las Vegas 2(LV1 was the bomb) and Portland kept my interest.(HurricaneNia) But yeah, my real world fangirl life story.

nevidcm is offline Senior Member

I started watching The Challenge around Rivals and became obsessed with it. I came back and watch all the older seasons (the only seasons I haven't watch yet are the first four). I wanted to start watching The Real World to get to know the cast of the challeges a little better. I started with LV2, but eventually stopped watching (don't even know why). The same thing happened with San Diego and St. Thomas. But starting with Portland I became obsessed and it became appointment viewing. After that, I have watched Ex-Plosion, St. Thomas, Cancun, Hollywood, Sydney, Miami and New York.
    JamieFire likes this.

Debut Album is online now Elite Member

My First taste of The Real World was the Miami Season when I was 7 years old. I remember Dan Cussing out Melissa for opening his letters and Melissa firing back at him. I thought that was awesome...Years later I Started Watching Back to New York and liked the cast and I kept on watching every season. I still watch it to this very day so I'm a long time Viewer. I admit it's not what it used to be though. But I think Ex-plosion was a HUGE shot in the *** for this series.
    JamieFire likes this.

Page 349 of 349 FirstFirst ... 249339349