Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1222 ... LastLast
    fabulous788 is offline Super Moderator

Re: The Real World 27 - Casting

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousJoks View Post
    lol I am! people have forgotten about her already? daaang
    I didn't watch San Diego because obviously the casting was horrible enough for me to not remember her.

Nostalgic is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fabulous788 View Post
    I don't remember that situation, but Ashley from DC is the only one to spell her name that way. The one from B2NO is spelled Ashlee.
    Understood and yeah I completely forgot about Zach's Ashley.

lvking05 is offline Apprentice

Theres a good looking gay blonde white boy who's 24 that is on the next real world.

InfamousJoks is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvking05 View Post
    Theres a good looking gay blonde white boy who's 24 that is on the next real world.
    SEND MOLDS A PM!
    ...or explain with details

Nostalgic is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvking05 View Post
    Well thats encouraging. I just hope he's not super feminine or obvious like Frank.

wook_ is offline Apprentice

Um, I just stumbled upon a forum website kinda like this one. It said where RW 27 would be filmed and even gave a link to the house, it's pretty nice. I read most of the boars. On page 2 it said the house was only 75% complete, then they stopped building, but then on page 7 someone posted that they walked by the house and they mentioned it was completely built.

Not sure if molds (SHE seems to be really well known around here) knows about this or not, but how to I send HER a message?)

molds13 is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by wook_ View Post

Um, I just stumbled upon a forum website kinda like this one. It said where RW 27 would be filmed and even gave a link to the house, it's pretty nice. I read most of the boars. On page 2 it said the house was only 75% complete, then they stopped building, but then on page 7 someone posted that they walked by the house and they mentioned it was completely built.

Not sure if molds (SHE seems to be really well known around here) knows about this or not, but how to I send HER a message?)
    Let me guess...you're talking about the Pittsburgh board.

Yeah, I am. The OP of the board claimed his girlfriend works for the casting crew for MTV...what do you think of it?

molds13 is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by wook_ View Post
    Yeah, I am. The OP of the board claimed his girlfriend works for the casting crew for MTV...what do you think of it?
    I've already posted my thoughts on it in a previous post, but here we go again:

The guy who started that thread (who supposedly has a girlfriend who works for MTV, ha) also started a thread about two years ago that RW would be coming to Pittsburgh. He is also the same person who updated the Real World Wikipedia page. Most people saw the "Real World is having a casting call in Pittsburgh!" and skipped over the words "having a casting call". There is absolutely no substantiated evidence that the Real World is going to Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by molds13 View Post
    I've already posted my thoughts on it in a previous post, but here we go again:

The guy who started that thread (who supposedly has a girlfriend who works for MTV, ha) also started a thread about two years ago that RW would be coming to Pittsburgh. He is also the same person who updated the Real World Wikipedia page. Most people saw the "Real World is having a casting call in Pittsburgh!" and skipped over the words "having a casting call". There is absolutely no substantiated evidence that the Real World is going to Pittsburgh.

Boo, I figured I could have found something haha. What about the information you got from the person who claimed their friend posted on Facebook saying they were leaving for the Real World? Did you figure out if he was an actual cast member?

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1222 ... LastLast