Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 41424 ... LastLast
    nola79 is offline Junior Member

Re: The Real World 27 - Casting

Some semi-finals interviews took place over the past 2 weeks. They should be letting the finalist know that they are going to California between this past weekend and next week. They will be doing final rounds in LA over the next 2 to 3 weeks. I say filming will start late January. No idea where it is but from what I am hearing it could be Chicago. Everything I have stated is true, except for the location which is speculation.

Nostalgic is offline Elite Member

Wow, thats crazy. Another season is almost underway. I just find it funny and weird at the same time that if they send them to a location for final round that it would be strange if they thought they were on the show only to have a final interview.

nola79 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Wow, thats crazy. Another season is almost underway. I just find it funny and weird at the same time that if they send them to a location for final round that it would be strange if they thought they were on the show only to have a final interview.
    They are very clear on if you made it to the finals or if you are actually selected as one of the cast members for the next season. No confusion here.

chavarrj is offline Apprentice

Re: Off-Topic Land

Accidentally posted about this in another thread...but it should have gone here. My apologies.

So, my friend made a video about how to get cast on the real world. He went through the casting process pretty far a couple years ago but didn't end up making it. This video is hilarious and everyone needs to see it...now

How To Get On The Real World - YouTube

Npresh24 is offline Senior Member

It's been 12 seasons since we have had an Asian roomate I hope they cast someone Asian and a hippie as well.

ishot_JT is offline Member

They are long overdue casting an actual thick girl, I think the last real one they casted was on the first season and that's about it. As we all seen on BGC, the thick girls sure love to bring the drama. (IMO)

V1man is offline Über Elite Member

Re: Off-Topic Land

Quote Originally Posted by chavarrj View Post
    Accidentally posted about this in another thread...but it should have gone here. My apologies.

So, my friend made a video about how to get cast on the real world. He went through the casting process pretty far a couple years ago but didn't end up making it. This video is hilarious and everyone needs to see it...now

You think your friend is hilarious? OK, you and I have very different standards. Liked the cat, though.

reaver is offline Apprentice

How do you know this for sure?

molds13 is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by reaver View Post
    How does who know what for sure?

reaver is offline Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nola79 View Post
    Some semi-finals interviews took place over the past 2 weeks. They should be letting the finalist know that they are going to California between this past weekend and next week. They will be doing final rounds in LA over the next 2 to 3 weeks. I say filming will start late January. No idea where it is but from what I am hearing it could be Chicago. Everything I have stated is true, except for the location which is speculation.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 41424 ... LastLast