Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 41424 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 302
  1. #131
    nola79 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    82

    Re: The Real World 27 - Casting


    Some semi-finals interviews took place over the past 2 weeks. They should be letting the finalist know that they are going to California between this past weekend and next week. They will be doing final rounds in LA over the next 2 to 3 weeks. I say filming will start late January. No idea where it is but from what I am hearing it could be Chicago. Everything I have stated is true, except for the location which is speculation.

  2. #132
    Nostalgic is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,183

    Re: The Real World 27 - Casting

    Wow, thats crazy. Another season is almost underway. I just find it funny and weird at the same time that if they send them to a location for final round that it would be strange if they thought they were on the show only to have a final interview.

  3. #133
    nola79 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    82

    Re: The Real World 27 - Casting

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Wow, thats crazy. Another season is almost underway. I just find it funny and weird at the same time that if they send them to a location for final round that it would be strange if they thought they were on the show only to have a final interview.
    They are very clear on if you made it to the finals or if you are actually selected as one of the cast members for the next season. No confusion here.

  4. #134
    chavarrj is offline Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1

    Re: Off-Topic Land

    Accidentally posted about this in another thread...but it should have gone here. My apologies.

    So, my friend made a video about how to get cast on the real world. He went through the casting process pretty far a couple years ago but didn't end up making it. This video is hilarious and everyone needs to see it...now

    How To Get On The Real World - YouTube

  5. #135
    Npresh24 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,912

    Re: The Real World 27 - Casting

    It's been 12 seasons since we have had an Asian roomate I hope they cast someone Asian and a hippie as well.

  6. #136
    ishot_JT is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    820

    Re: The Real World 27 - Casting

    They are long overdue casting an actual thick girl, I think the last real one they casted was on the first season and that's about it. As we all seen on BGC, the thick girls sure love to bring the drama. (IMO)

  7. #137
    V1man is offline Über Elite Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,552

    Re: Off-Topic Land

    Quote Originally Posted by chavarrj View Post
    Accidentally posted about this in another thread...but it should have gone here. My apologies.

    So, my friend made a video about how to get cast on the real world. He went through the casting process pretty far a couple years ago but didn't end up making it. This video is hilarious and everyone needs to see it...now

    You think your friend is hilarious? OK, you and I have very different standards. Liked the cat, though.

  8. #138
    reaver is offline Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3

    Re: The Real World 27 - Casting

    How do you know this for sure?

  9. #139
    molds13 is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    18,683

    Re: The Real World 27 - Casting

    Quote Originally Posted by reaver View Post
    How do you know this for sure?
    How does who know what for sure?

  10. #140
    reaver is offline Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3

    Re: The Real World 27 - Casting

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Wow, thats crazy. Another season is almost underway. I just find it funny and weird at the same time that if they send them to a location for final round that it would be strange if they thought they were on the show only to have a final interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by nola79 View Post
    Some semi-finals interviews took place over the past 2 weeks. They should be letting the finalist know that they are going to California between this past weekend and next week. They will be doing final rounds in LA over the next 2 to 3 weeks. I say filming will start late January. No idea where it is but from what I am hearing it could be Chicago. Everything I have stated is true, except for the location which is speculation.
    How do you know this for sure?

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 41424 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Real World 29 - Casting
    By YvanEhtNioj in forum The Real World Generic
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: July 26th, 2013, 02:32 PM
  2. The Real World 28 Casting
    By Npresh24 in forum The Real World Generic
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: February 21st, 2013, 04:19 PM
  3. The Real World: Future of Internet Casting
    By bsteve in forum The Real World Generic
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: July 29th, 2009, 02:18 PM
  4. The Real World Cancun Casting Spoilers
    By stuartscott in forum The Real World Cancun
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: April 13th, 2009, 08:10 PM
  5. Real World 21 Casting (Brooklyn)
    By Bacchus in forum The Real World Brooklyn
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: July 28th, 2008, 05:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vevmo
An entertainment discussion community
copyright
vevmo 2007-2014