Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    RockSteadyVybes is offline Senior Member

Re: Real World Hollywood: Ep. 4 - The Party's Over

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal View Post
    Yay! I'm glad everyone is enjoying it as much as I have been. For what it's worth, I too was SHOCKED when Austin was voted best season. Did I miss something? I damn near every other season was better than Austin except Denver. I am happy to see them confronting REAL issues this season. There was something I caught though- when Joey was talking about Suicide, aren't the producers supposed to inform authorities when someone does something like that? I don't know.... but it certainly made for good tv seeing Joey's meltdown unfortunately at his expense and the roommates. Will and Brianna seem to think they could have prevented his melt down. What do you guys think? I don't think it really would have made a difference. If anything it may have postponed his unravelling, but I think it would have happened eventually. I think we have an interesting mix of people.

Obviously, there are a lot of prejudices floating amidst. What's interesting though is these people as bad as some of them are, don't strike me to be as shallow as Trisha. I know some of you have compared Kim and Sara to the **** of Trisha, but I disagree. Kim and Sara may think stripping is morally wrong but they don't act HATEFUL about it. They don't back down on their opinions but they haven't condemned anyone to hell for choosing to strip. BTW, I'm really exhausted over hearing about whether Bri is albino and comments about her stripping. Do either of these things really matter? I'm really excited about seeing where she's going and would love for them to show her perform a song.

Greg..... (I cant believe i'm admitting this,) he really isn't ALL bad, is he? There are times that I can't stand him, but sometimes he acts human and downright kind. Not often, but sometimes. I think this guy has some SERIOUS deep issues that he's suppressing involving security and fear of abandonment. He pushes people away before they even get close to being able to hurt him. I mean, who else talks more about how they were afraid of being beat down by a drunk guy after an incedent like Joey? I know, I would have been more concerned about Joey and less worried about how I may have looked being sober getting beat down by a drunk "Incredible Hulk".

thats all for now! Peace out and happy viewing!
    I don't dislike Kim or Sarah at all. Kim seems like she was raised in a very very Catholic family. How could someone hold that against her? I view that the same as Bri's stripping. It just went that way...it doesnt mean by any chance that she (Kim) is a bad person. She was just kind of taught that way, I'm sure. She's arrogant...but by the end of the show...I bet she's a fave. (i bet...or i hope....hmm)

therealdeal is offline Apprentice

Awww Try Southern Baptist LOL Which to me doesn't rate that different as far as extremities goes. Her grandfather was a southern baptist preacher and she went to Bob Jones University, which is like the headquarters for the 500 club or 700 club... I can't remember what it's called. Those of you who don't know Bob Jones, the girls there have to wear skirts that cover their ankles, students may not listen to country, jazz, New Age, rock, rap, or contemporary Christian music and they're not allowed to watch movies with anything over a G rating. Seriously, it ultra evangelical stuff.

She only went for one year.

*edit* i dont know my facts about Kim. lol anyway...idk. you get what i mean. maybe lol

therealdeal is offline Apprentice

no, I totally get what you mean... I didn't mean to sound like I was correcting you or anything, I was just backing you up and giving a little extra info. You're awesome in my books!

lisas is offline Apprentice

Blonde 21 said it just the way it is about kim, and sara is not to far behind kim.

no, I totally get what you mean... I didn't mean to sound like I was correcting you or anything, I was just backing you up and giving a little extra info. You're awesome in my books!
    Thanks =) It's all good in the hood! (But let's not get ghetto!)

Bad joke.

Really bad joke.

::::runs away::::

Stacee_Danielle is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RockSteadyVybes View Post
    Thanks =) It's all good in the hood! (But let's not get ghetto!)

Bad joke.

Really bad joke.

::::runs away::::
    awesome joke...don't run though, we ain't really in the ghetto

ProbablyNotBacchus Guest

Awww Try Southern Baptist LOL Which to me doesn't rate that different as far as extremities goes. Her grandfather was a southern baptist preacher and she went to Bob Jones University, which is like the headquarters for the 500 club or 700 club... I can't remember what it's called. Those of you who don't know Bob Jones, the girls there have to wear skirts that cover their ankles, students may not listen to country, jazz, New Age, rock, rap, or contemporary Christian music and they're not allowed to watch movies with anything over a G rating. Seriously, it ultra evangelical stuff.

She only went for one year.
    wtf, are you serious? that's white people for ya, just kidding. *runs away*

and its 700 CLUB. Not 500 club.

ProbablyNotBacchus Guest

and when i said that remark I imitating Kim being racist to Brianna.

ProbablyNotBacchus Guest

reva was in this episode

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast