Page 1 of 22 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Mom - MTV

gamer73 is offline Senior Member

Teen Mom - MTV

Yup, it's back. It will feature the same moms that it did last time with Farrah, Catelynn, Amber and Maci back for another season.

Teen Mom (Season 2) | Trailer | Video | MTV

Some things that were shown in the trailer:
    Farrah and her mom's fight.
    Catelynn and Tyler marriage problems.
    Amber may be pregnant again.
    Maci moving her and Bentley away from Ryan.

I think it looks better than the first season.

Dandelion is offline Member

re: Teen Mom - MTV

Quote Originally Posted by gamer73 View Post
    Yup, it's back. It will feature the same moms that it did last time with Farrah, Catelynn, Amber and Maci back for another season.

Some things that were shown in the trailer:
    Farrah and her mom's fight.
    Catelynn and Tyler marriage problems.
    Amber may be pregnant again.
    Maci moving her and Bentley away from Ryan.

I think it looks better than the first season.
    I agree. I'm really looking forward to this show coming back! I can't wait to see how they cover the big fight between Farrah & her mom. I'm glad they didn't bring in any of the new teen moms.

tatertots is offline Moderator

Anyone else watching this season?

Maci is still a great example, Ryan is still a ******. Bentley is still adorable.

Don't even get me started on Amber and Gary. His 3rd proposal to her was probably the worst ever in the history of all proposals and that isn't even close to an exaggeration.

Tyler is acting like a teen boy all of a sudden and being super mean to Caitlyn. Luckily they seem to have worked things out because they need to stay together forever or I will be really sad.

Farrah. Oh Farrah. I feel bad for you but I also see how completely incompetent you are. This girl doesn't even know how to fill out a check! I usually take in stray animals but I think I could manage and take Sophia off her hands until she gets her stuff together.

So yup. Still obsessed with these guys.

salt&vinegar is offline Elite Member

I still can't decide if I like Amber or not. She seems like she would be so freaking hard to live with!!!

r3iKo is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Anyone else watching this season?

Maci is still a great example, Ryan is still a ******. Bentley is still adorable.

Don't even get me started on Amber and Gary. His 3rd proposal to her was probably the worst ever in the history of all proposals and that isn't even close to an exaggeration.

Tyler is acting like a teen boy all of a sudden and being super mean to Caitlyn. Luckily they seem to have worked things out because they need to stay together forever or I will be really sad.

Farrah. Oh Farrah. I feel bad for you but I also see how completely incompetent you are. This girl doesn't even know how to fill out a check! I usually take in stray animals but I think I could manage and take Sophia off her hands until she gets her stuff together.

So yup. Still obsessed with these guys.
    I absolutely dislike Amber. She's so... ....

Tyler is annoying, everyone can tell he just isn't into Caitlyn anymore, and the first opportunity he gets to jump on her about their relationship, is when something comes up from three years ago. He was getting sick of her being around while they were living together, then when he finds out that news, he takes a complete 180 and says you cheating on me is why I'm acting so different lately. I really don't think it all has to do with his daughter, just a plus.

Maci is completely beautiful, and yes Bentley is by far the most adorable baby.

Farrah, I just to dislike her, for how immature and irresponsible she was. However, I do now realize there is some evident reason for that, being her parents. The way they acted at dinner for Sophias birthday, was ridiculous.

Dandelion is offline Member

What about the apartment that Gary & Amber is leaving in? I can't imagine that poor baby living in that complete MESS!!! I mean they left water in the bath tub before going away? That place was GROSS!!!

Bentley meeting Kyle for the first time was such a cute scene! Thank goodness for Maci... she keeps me watching....

I always enjoyed Caitlyn & Tyler until this season... I find it so uncomfortable to watch.... I'm hoping that their issues are improving after the last episode!

Farrah Farrah Farrah.... I'm amazed at how many times I worry about Sophia in the course of an episode... Like when she was left at the edge of the bed while Farrah is on the phone in the other room... you KNEW how that would end!

Stacee_Danielle is offline Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    Farrah Farrah Farrah.... I'm amazed at how many times I worry about Sophia in the course of an episode... Like when she was left at the edge of the bed while Farrah is on the phone in the other room... you KNEW how that would end!
    And then she was blaming Sophia like it was her fault. I just don't see how you could be so stupid to sell your car for $5000 and have someone offer to buy the car online and ask if they can send you an extra $3000 and if you could wire it back to them for "shipping" how did this not stand out to that dumb girl as an obvious scam.

Maci is an amazing mother, she is going to go far in life, I just know it...she has her ups and downs but she is determined to make a good life for Bentley.

Amber and Gary have so many issues that they need to just take time away from the show and each other and work on theirselves and what kind of person they want to be in life.

Tyler has been acting life a child lately, I think he needs some major counceling, but at the same time, Caitlyn should have been honest from the very beginning of their relationship.

salt&vinegar is offline Elite Member

I think that sometimes people are too hard on Farrah. Yes, she is irresponsible and selfish at times, but keep in mind how she was raised. It seems like growing up she was much more spoiled than the other girls. The car thing would have been obvious to most of us, but Farrah is a naive teenage girl who's never had to worry about stuff like that.

tatertots is offline Moderator

I would definitely agree that Farrah is the most naive and it sucks but it seems like she is going to have to figure everything out the hard way from now on.

Is anyone else watching the after shows? They have all four girls on and go over the main topics from the episodes but the audience is made up of other teen moms so it's a decent conversation about the subjects. They are short so it's nice because you see the girls kind of reflect on what happened. Farrah actually seems to have grown up a lot and learned a lot from the stuff with her mom, moving out and now living on her own. She's not perfect yet but nobody is. And if you care about the state of some relationships,

Spoiler!
    It also seems like Gary and Amber are not together anymore which if true I am so thankful for! Amber hasn't exactly said that yet but the way she talks about him and since I did not see a ring on her finger, make me think they are on a break. Also, Maci is still with Kyle and she is so cute and blushing when she talks about him. Yay for her getting a good guy finally!

Stacee_Danielle is offline Elite Member

Page 1 of 22 111 ... LastLast