Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: True Life

Lotus is offline Vacation

True Life

Is anybody here really interested in this series? I know it might be old news for some but I thought I update those who remember David Navarro from the Baby Momma Drama episode:

Nalder Funeral Home

Postregister.com .:Obituaries:.

OtherPplsDrama is offline Super Moderator

Re: True Life

That's pretty sad....he looks like a young kid. I don't remember that episode specifically but I'm glad someone started a thread on this show. I enjoy it sometimes, it's pretty hit or miss with topics. Some of my favorites are "I'm Getting Married"-the Original w/ Charlie and Sabrina!, and "I'm Supporting My Family", and "I Have Tourettes". Oh, and "I'm an Urban Cheerleader". (that's an older one too).
    Some of the eps utterly disgust me though: "I Don't Trust My Partner", "I'm a Shopaholic", and many more I can't think of at the moment.

Charlie and Sabrina was classic. When I see him I'm gonna quote that line.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    Charlie and Sabrina was classic. When I see him I'm gonna quote that line.

Or Sabrina's "Oh **** I started my period!!"

FYI, they just did an update a few weeks ago or so on "True Life: This is me now". And they talked to Charlie and Sabrina. They are still together, and now with 2 boys, and he said everywhere he goes people bring up that scene! (I'm gonna GUT you like the peice of $hit fish that you are!!)-or something like that

I have a problem with people outside the boards that i know in real life who think I Don't Trust My Partner was bad. Chrishawn, I hated him at first but when he passed away from an undiagnosed hernia, it got me thinking about my own mortality.

I hate to be the Angel of Death but thats two people so far who have passed away that I am aware of.

I'm not extremely sure but DeMarlon from I'm Dead Broke has been recieving money to take care of his family from the production crew according to the IMDB's and several other sources. I don't have a problem with it. But post show his situation got worse.

He now has a young daughter and a girlfriend.

Hope for Hopkins - The Demarlon Martin Fund

Quote Originally Posted by OtherPplsDrama View Post
    Or Sabrina's "Oh **** I started my period!!"

FYI, they just did an update a few weeks ago or so on "True Life: This is me now". And they talked to Charlie and Sabrina. They are still together, and now with 2 boys, and he said everywhere he goes people bring up that scene! (I'm gonna GUT you like the peice of $hit fish that you are!!)-or something like that
    Yep I saw that rerun as well. And thats the line I'm talking about. I would've listed everything he said but I'd be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    I have a problem with people outside the boards that i know in real life who think I Don't Trust My Partner was bad. Chrishawn, I hated him at first but when he passed away from an undiagnosed hernia, it got me thinking about my own mortality.
    Of course, Shawn dying at the end broke my heart. It looked like he and Nicki were on the path to working things out and maturing together.

However, that other couple (I can't even remember their names right now), were totally fake. It's like, Hello, do you guys even love eachother or do you just love playing games. Goodness, one couldn't even go to the bathroom without the other one being like "Did you cheat on me just now? Are you gonna cheat on me? I think you cheated on me". But everytime they said it they'd have these goofy smirks on their face, like they could care less but they want to be dramatic for the camera. That guy just disgusted me.....he was totally smarmy. If they both are really like that, then they deserve eachother.

From what I remember that push into the pool was staged.

lol@ the bathroom joke. That guy was crazy

Stacee_Danielle is offline Elite Member

I think my favorite epsiode was the one True Life: I am supporting my Family with Unique...she kinda reminded me of myself although I have it easy compared to her since I only have 1 sister to support. I came across her on myspace and she recently got married, it was a beautiful wedding as far as I could tell from the pics. (I would post a link, but I can't access my myspace from work so I will try to remember when I get home )

darksamurai88 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by OtherPplsDrama View Post
    Of course, Shawn dying at the end broke my heart. It looked like he and Nicki were on the path to working things out and maturing together.

However, that other couple (I can't even remember their names right now), were totally fake. It's like, Hello, do you guys even love eachother or do you just love playing games. Goodness, one couldn't even go to the bathroom without the other one being like "Did you cheat on me just now? Are you gonna cheat on me? I think you cheated on me". But everytime they said it they'd have these goofy smirks on their face, like they could care less but they want to be dramatic for the camera. That guy just disgusted me.....he was totally smarmy. If they both are really like that, then they deserve eachother.
    I think that guy was gay...

Quote Originally Posted by Stacee_Danielle View Post
    I think my favorite epsiode was the one True Life: I am supporting my Family with Unique...she kinda reminded me of myself although I have it easy compared to her since I only have 1 sister to support. I came across her on myspace and she recently got married, it was a beautiful wedding as far as I could tell from the pics. (I would post a link, but I can't access my myspace from work so I will try to remember when I get home )

Oooh did she marry the guy she started dating on the show? How sweet!! I really liked her story. It was both heartbreaking and incredibly hopeful at the same time. I wonder if she got a lot of help and support with donations and things like that after it aired?

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast